• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

saintjimmy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a friendsterfreak.... with a nice avatar..... have a 17 repu.... =) =)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nope .. friendster elite with invicble status ?? :eh:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hes a promoter with 684 posts and 15 repus nice ava
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks sis :rose::rose: friendster geek 1410 post repu 16 ??
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^welcum :D [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/129991.jpg[/img] i love his ava :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks friendster elite ??
chupachoopz
» n00b
1969-12-31

scary ava!!! :o
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a cutie newbie..[/b]
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ a cutie addict.. :lol: Me..?? im a ugly talker
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh your not[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's pretie kind friendly one of my sis here in eptok.. :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mah pretie.kind.and fwendly sis too..[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendly,cute co class x~
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

adeeb...2nd to the youngest in their family :]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a stubborn little gurl.. :lol: peace!!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^bloody..hehe..from davao with 8 repus..:D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^he loves punching stuffs.. here's what he did to me.. before >> :) after >> :wasted: hehe..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a maniac[/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

FriendsterAddict member of class x
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a FriendsterAddict :smoke: member of Class X :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy