• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a pretty girl.. w/ 6034 posts and has 9 repu she's a elite..
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[u]edited[/u]. ^thnx siz. :) `a talker. from San Juan. a hana kimi addict like me. [sup]taiwan.[/sup] :D a pink nd pretty gal. ;]

Last edited by shizzle_819 (2008-05-13 03:40:09)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes now soo powerful here at ftalk.! shes beautiful.. shes cute.. :)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

he's name is lance, well i dont know more about him but i think he's kind ^_~ haha he has a cutie sig
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a talker like me.. :D with 134 posts.. currently online.. =) she's cute.. :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

xxBUBBLiExx » FriendsterTalker xxBUBBLiExx's display avatar › its a dum-dumb XD › Singles Location: Angeles City Registered: 2008-04-21 Posts: 121 Last visit: Today Reputation: + ~ - E-mail PM Friendster
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF3399]♥[/color] she's S. Khine/Kim, an FS Geek, a part of d' GT, has 29 repu, posted 1265 times, friendly, good in making graphics, etc.[/b][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a rocker. \m/ haha. 9 repu. a member of graphic troops. i like her. ;) pretty. :)

Last edited by shizzle_819 (2008-05-14 01:45:40)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

› Hunkies Location: -['beside him']- Registered: 2007-07-02 Posts: 6077 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: 10 my effect n pic nia, dati wala.. =)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he has a good rank here in ftalk.. hes a naruto fan.? his from naga city. he has 10 reputation.. hes a male.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.hes a friendsteraddict .online. .506 posts. .lance is his name?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She.? is a friendstertalker... she maybeloves color green.. she doesnt have repus.. she's from Philippines,.! ahahahha.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.oh its him again.:lol: .errmnn...hes a friendsteraddict .online. .520 posts.*woot.updated.haha* .lance is his name?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its her again.! ahahahha.! her last visit is today.. shes i think silly.? hahahahaha. peace.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.haha.silly huh? .*new* his location is shinobi island..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes registered since 2008-04-24 ahahahha.! her repu is ~ ahahhaha.! peace.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.oh..haha.. .we have the same repu . Reputation: ~ .bwuahaha.!*peace*
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes kinda judgeable.. shes kinda "kulit.!"
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^.mad at me?err.haha @t:.haha..yeaa?.hehehe ..a guy.hehe
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmm. she's emo? i think. haha. has a cool avatar. and a member a singles.:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy