• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's new hir. welcome to ftalk siz!. =) she loves kawaii stuff. pretty. =|
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

@shizzle ..tenks siz .. ahe .. @topic: ^^ prettie siz ... kawaii and has a nice sig ^^
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a newbie.. have a cute sig.. and now, she's offline.. :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] has a cute avie and a sad sig ^^ [/b]
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shes a girl and i think she loves pink....
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] a good boy and chinito [/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a kind girl
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves harry
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

her sig isz very kawaii. she's now online. she's in her hon's hart. :D
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

has 4000+ posts
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: a newbie :arrow: loves black i guess.. :arrow: you a punk? hehe :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

loves to rock ^^
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SHE'S -------->kind -------->kawaii -------->pretty -------->nice
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves audition ..has a cute avatar and sig^^
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the person above me loves pink em i ryt?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah and the person above me loves avril
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she love ftalk right??:D
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahahaha.. i tot your gonna say that i love her wahahaha.. the person above me is and friendsterElite ahahahha
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She loves Avril Lavigne. :lol:
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

hard to pronounce name!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.224 second ]
Privacy Policy