• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^hes a;ready freak wid one repu and1515 post hes boy live in shonobi island
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

amandacaresse i guess shes nice. fsfreak
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

sis nalia... cute...:lol: a friendstermaniac at the moment... currently has 889 posts and 1 repu..
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

her username is eney0715 fs agent with 2030 posts and 12 repus
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

id name: Naila 54xxx real name:apparently unknown....Possibility: Nalia or 54xxx =D From Singles (e Groups) Live in Philippines Friendster Maniac with more than 900 posts Currently online
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

user name: DeverKill posts: 3140 :o location: EFL group: Class X rank: friendsterwhiz real name: aluminia
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes a freak. maybe her name is angeli.? from Black Pinkers Clan (eGrouop) with 4 repus with 1537 posts from lipa city with a cvaption of "~TBNPG-sWitgUrL~" favorite theme : Kawaii(maybe) last visit is today her last post is #326.
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhmmm.. he is a FRiendsterfreak with 1530 posts.. with only 1 repu.. siggie made by leidenice...
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]>[/b]he's [b]paulo jonathan mendoza[/b] [b]>[/b]he's a fstalker [b]>[/b]rockstar group proudmember [b]>[/b]with 3 repus [b]>[/b]loves #8 [b]>[/b]online ryt now [b]>[/b]w/ 299 post.. [b]>[/b]kind person.. [b]>[/b]he's 12 yrs old.. [b]>[/b]intelligent!! [b]>[/b][b]my Friend!![/b] :D
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@leidenice.. my full name is paulo jonathan joseph not paulo jonathan...:lol::lol: @topic ahhmm... :arrow: She is lei denice comia.. :arrow: a very good graphic maker here in ftalk.. :arrow: a friendstermaniac :arrow: member of Artwork 101 :arrow: with amazing 37 repus.. :arrow: nyc girl :arrow: beautiful hair.. :arrow: CREATIVE!!! :arrow: MY FRIEND!!! and SCHOOlMATE!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]He is Paulo Jonathan 12 yrs old A FriendsterAddict Member of rockers Have +3 repus Registered 2007-12-20 Posts 304[/b][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a she. 13 repu. a member of singles. a maniac. 790+ posts. i hope we can be friends. ;) [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/juney2/Kawaii/hamster.gif[/img]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yes..can be friends She Is shizzle_819 FriendsterElite A memBer of Hunkies Registered: 2007-07-02 Posts: 6565 A 13+repu[/b][/align]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: She is cutest08 :arrow: Friendster Maniac :arrow: A member of Singles :arrow: Registered: 2008-03-10 :arrow: Posts: 796 :arrow: With 14+ repus

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-21 03:54:58)

gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jm_dodo member of hunkies location in cotabato a friendster addict with cute panda avatar..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hes gensoh a newbie yet with 55 posts yet. without reputation yet. with a cool siggy. without avatar yet. from my place ParaÑaque.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lance is the name shinaske is the username a friendsterfreak with 1585 posts and 1 repu
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a gurl named nalia. a maniac(ftalk). have an eGroup of Singles. from Philippines. having friendster. with 1 repu. she likes color green.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okok.its him^ again lance is the name shinaske is the username a friendsterfreak with 1598 posts and 1 repu he likes red and black? currently online
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

looks young..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:25

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy