• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

icepink009
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a ftalker and a pink lover, and a davaoeño, amiryt? hehe
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's A FTALKER...With 1 -Repu... And Lives In Antipolo City..
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

she has animated avatar!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

frenzter newbie with 88 posts
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's single and a friendsteraddict
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's a boy! haha... and he has 51 posts... he's just a newbie..

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-05-30 10:56:54)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

member of hunkies.. lives in davao friendster talker
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she love the combi of pink and black hehe lol =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves cat..i think.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=icepink009]she's a ftalker and a pink lover, and a davaoeño, amiryt? hehe[/quote] yes ur right sis! hehe.... ok back 2 the topic... she's belonged 2 the black-pinkers clan... i think she's also nice!
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she just like pink. HAHA. isnt it obvious? :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes ms kurdapya shes from cebu i saw her in fs... ahehe ;) her real name is nikki or thats her nickname ;) shes cutee :wow: ;)
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a mod.. :D :D andd her siggy is kewl..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's a friendster talker... and i think she loves monkeys!.. haha.... monkey avatar huh?... it's cute!
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendstertalker and a girl
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

he's a talker now with 100 posts
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has 1 repu. and she belongs 2 singles group.... hehe... i can't say anything about u..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a gurl and also a member of hunkies reload!
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my sis dhendhen.. :D :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my sis zia... wow it's bunny again!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:25

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy