• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is misz tinay.. cute adorable kind inside and out.. uhmm.. with 88 repu and post 12484 :o :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

angeli_kawaii. pretty:) nice. belongs to the Laymakers Society. Repu is 11 :) cool siggy :)
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she's cute, 3 repu, member of singles group, Ftalker, and cute sig..[/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]samisam[/b][/quote] [b]Friendstertalker w/ exactly 100 posts.. offline ryt now.. has no repu.. Location: Rizal uses Ftalk ub as his siggie[/b][/align]

Last edited by leidenice (2008-05-29 02:08:41)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@leidenice woah!!] you again?? =D. wat a co-incidence.. hehehhe... @topic.. she is lei denice.. 14 years old.. friendster maniac.. w/ 976 posts.. and 45 repus.. online ryt now.. registered last january 2008.. member of artwork 101.. [b]my friend and schoolmate!![/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is leidenice. a maniac with 976 posts online now and has 45 repu she looks smart. ^_^
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a friendsteraddict with 300+ posts.. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's kclity ;) her avy's a monkey..licking a lollipop...cute!! ;) she needs a sishiee.. her sig is cute shes from nova :)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she is a moderator.. and always smiling.. :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]He luvs music. A male. Has 4 +Repu. Currently offline. Located at Davao City. His username is flint_hydz. He's a member of d' Rockstars. Dat's all. :P[/b]
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a rocker baby. =D her siggy is kewl. i think a pink lover?:D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she is kclity fstalker location is nova refisterd last may 28 2008 haha with 150 posts and she is online right now :D
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wii.. she's a member of laymakers :D she's a lady and friendster freak. her ava is her pic in white..;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

si angieli from lipa a freak w/ 12 repus wow
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes my tita at fs phil..fam tree.. i missed her so much glad shes back ;) shes uber pretty :wow: I love her of course and shes a member of class x ;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heheh - i miss her so much - my niece in fstalk fam tree - super pretty - kind - approachable
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmmn the person above me shes nyc to every1 here, shes the sister of all the girls nyahahaha for me shes a good person with a good attitude :rolleyes:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's a member of the rockstars. :lol: i can't put anything..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's yunish, a girl.. i think she's good in making graphics.. earning 15 repu ;)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's a friendster whiz.. :lol: w/ location at the home / [b] mall [/b]?? =) a rockstar. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 9 queries - 0.462 second ]
Privacy Policy