• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=.papi]she[/quote] =D he is a men :cool:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a member of rockstars. a promoter with 2720 posts. and he's online today. ^_^
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's nina rose :D ; friendsteraddict and a member of hunkies :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

she's one of my pretie sis here in eptok..lubxh her.. =)
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D she's ftalk greek and ., she's turning 15 nxt wik !! =D :lol: dtz ol =D:D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

newbie with 21 posts.. lurves pink i guess? she has a bf ? i guess? again.. :D she's cute :thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]gooodahh.. lol[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the person above me is pretty. and i think she's nice! she's a friendster addict!. and she belonged to class-X!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's a hunk-y :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's a friendster agent!. she has 52 repu and she's from graphic troops?!
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a friendsterGreek hehe
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's not a princess... 'coz she's queen..!! LOLz
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's not famous.... she's [b]FABULOUS[/b] :wow:
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's an agent... and one of the rockstars \m/ :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's my sis here,veri nice frend.pretty .. :thumbsup: a maniac with 3 repu :D
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa..! my prettylicious sis ceii..^ :eh: she really loves fenk -ehehheh advanz apee b-day sis!!! ;) burger! burger! :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no i really hate it sis.. :D tenku... BE there in my bday huh? :D ;] :P t: I gave her +repu dats why she has 4 repus now... labhu sis..
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno ur address sis... ehehehh.. [i](mai balak pumunta)[/i] :eh: :D enkzx 4 d repu.. mwuahugzx ;) ^ she's cooooollllllll...!!!!!!!!! =)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^its okeii sis.. hehe t: pretty and my sisz..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a female friendster geek who will have a birthday next week :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:36

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy