• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=kclity]i dont know this person yet, and it's my first time to see him here :o :o mystery :paranoid:[/quote] OGM :O :wallbash:[hr][quote=akuzet16]describe the person above you..[/quote] she is a girl :D
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cool :D he's rank is a promoter :D no idea what that rank is for :D but i think its too high to reach already :D HAHAHa
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Located in Cebu :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

super childish :lol: [spoiler] its true :P [/spoiler]
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

colorful siggy u have there :)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]super childish :lol:[/quote] what about you honey ? :eh::P **************************************************************************************** [quote=nikkiKURDAPYA]describe the person above you..[/quote] her name is nikky =D

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 04:25:25)

nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nkaka confuse ung username nia :d di ma basa :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikkiKURDAPYA]nkaka confuse ung username nia :d di ma basa :D[/quote] english please :D [quote=nikkiKURDAPYA]describe the person above you..[/quote] cute enought :|
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

He's a Promoter. waw! cool. :eh: nice av. haha. :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think she's sweet enought :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

he's a promoter a rockstar his sn is ohivnsuipo ;) with 39 repus... =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

khristina :P lay makers right ? :lol: i ever seen her layouts... :D OMG :O she is a [b]moderator[/b]... :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow. a promoter! ^_^ with 39 repus. and a member of rockstars. a ceertified rocker. haha. ^_^
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nina rose is her name an addict with 1 repu
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maniac na :D HAHA ganda ng floral designs :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

her name is nikky... :cool:
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ nikki po :D @topic : galing promoter na xa :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

edited =D she is girl? but i dunno more.. :P

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-02 23:10:08)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

linnie graphic troops member^_~ nice and cute
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the real of a poster above :rolleyes: [spoiler]she is a [b]man[/b] :cool::P [/spoiler]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 23:15:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy