• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

well a ftalker.. i see some of his posts today.. member of rockstars :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she love taking pictures :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-14 23:54:41)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: graphics troops member :arrow: Registered: 2007-06-13 :arrow: Posts: 875

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-14 23:57:33)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a promoter Location: »» MONITOR Registered: 2008-05-26 Posts: 873 Last visit: Today Reputation: 20 [/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster addict n the caption is [b]one day robots will cry[/b]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]She has a twin in her ava. lulz. X3[/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah..haha she`s on planet x she`s talker but already have a 20 reputation^^
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a freak Location: d sini2 aja Registered: 2007-07-05 Posts: 1683 Last visit: Today Reputation: 19 [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-15 03:07:05)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: goddess of beauty. :thumbsup: :arrow: danita look a like. :arrow: aus caption. ;) i'll wait for that day. :lol: :arrow: whew! u're now on greece. :O [i]windangg. hihi.. [/i]:P
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

look nice n i want to be her friend hehe :thumbsup:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]She's cute. X3 She's going to Jogja on July. hihi.[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]look nice n i want to be her friend[/quote] tnx dee. we are now. :D @t the ever pretty bheiyahh. :wow: hmp. when can i have it? =|
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]HAZEL-SENPAI.[/b] *snips some of her bangs* lol. here you go sis Hazel (your name's Hazel, ryt? correct me if I'm wrong! X3) *handed over the snips*. hihi. [hr][hr] [b]I liek the girl above me, she's pretty and nice. ^_______^[/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she`s cute n nice ^^ want to be her friend 2..
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ my tsukushi. blehh. :P ur wrong. there's a missing letter. still a secret. :lol: labyu bangs. @t wow! tnx for the repu, dee. u're so nice too! u're now my sis dee. :thumbsup: muaaa! :wow:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-15 04:37:33)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]AUDEEA-SENPAI.[/b] Yay! Ofcourse we can. X3 Hi, I'm [b]Bea[/b]. ^____^ [b]HAZELL-SENPAI.[/b] Is it Hazell? Hwaah! Yabyutu my Hazell Sandwich. X3 [hr][hr] [b]She's my ever pretty sistah! Wee! Yabyu! =)[/b]

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-06-15 04:42:19)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^she cute n friendly i think ;)[/b] [i]if u want to know more,go to page 33 =D[/i]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^bout rei ryuzaki dunno more bout him but he`s an adddict n 555 post ^bout bea kindly cute.. nice 2 be her friend^^ ^bout my sist gemandi he greet me n i like her so much^^
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ my tsukushi. waa! wrong again, hmp. i love ya still. :wow: @ topic sis, its a she. hehe! muaaa.. she's nice & my co-hunkie. i like her mowe. :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]HAZELE-SENPAI.[/b] Yay! I got it right! right? right?! Hazele, with E! X3 Love you more! :kiss: [hr][hr] [b]I labb this girl soo muchie. ^______^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:59

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy