• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

wHexThuRr » FriendsterTalker Registered: 2008-05-12 Posts: 187 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~ PM thats all about him.! ahahahha
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

one of the fastest poster here.. :lol: a geek? a kid? what more can i say? :eh:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/jean_icecold3000/boogy.gif[/img] he has 2081 post hehe
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she had a beautiful siggy.! maybe she has a boyfriend... she has 1544 posts.! now she is a freak.! shes from cavite.! ahahaha
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow hehe he have 1210 post
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shes stunningly gorgeous shes a "freak" lol F.freak
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes beautiful.! shes memkber of ROCKSTAR.! shes a F.Addict.! with 4 repus.! shes from CALI.!
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's lance. 1 repu. red nd black addict. fast in typing. ;) has no eGroup yet. :)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-Kind -11 repu -Funny -Is in Hunkies group -Easily to be friends with
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is a geek.. with 1340 posts. with 12 repus. ahahaha.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.hes a geek with 1257 posts
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maniac.! working to be a geek.! ahahah.!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's a boy,, 13 years old just like me,, ^_^
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a newbie so girly i think she's too young
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

angel_hearthee » FriendsterTalker Location: city of malolos Registered: 2008-04-13 Posts: 235 Last visit: Today Reputation: 0
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~TBNPG-sWitgUrL~ › Black-Pinkers-Clan Location: ∞Lipa City∞ Registered: 2008-03-22 Posts: 1502 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: 4 PM Friendster hehehhhe.....:D
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a newbie .he doesnt have pic hes offline
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nalia.54xxx a friendstermaniac at d moment... currently has 681 posts.. she is from the philippines.. she is now online..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes a ftalkfreak. a pretty girl. she has 12 repus. shes currently offline. shes a Filipino. shes joined from Black-Pinkers-Clan (e-group)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm...a FsGeek,with 1327 posts... looks like he live in a Shinobi island and he's Online now... owyea,his Id name is Shinaske
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 9 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy