• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]He is a FriendsterManiac He has 997 posts.. and has a 2 repu..[/b]
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a talker like me doesnt have a repu yet like me seems pretty like me ..and smart too like me...hehehehehehe [spoiler][scroll][color=blue]i know you'll be back..you always do[/color][/scroll][/spoiler]

Last edited by unique_user (2008-05-04 01:27:50)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Someone who is "no longer innocent". Hehe.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF0066]joebz... uhhhmmm.... a frindsterfreak... currently has 1627 posts and 76 repu..:o:o i think she is kind and pretty...:D:D:D[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-05-04 01:42:17)

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eney0715 :) hmmpp.. she is friendstergreek :o 1062 posts and she has 4 repu.. i think she's friendly.. ;)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nice avy and siggy...=)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

They are cute, smart, kind, simple twins..lol!:D

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-04 18:54:02)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anime pic. [img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/bratz_pink95/dead.gif[/img]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]fj almighty.. a friendstertalker... currently has 180 posts and no repu..(want one?...:D) and i think he is a killer!!!...:o :lol: (jaz kidding..) he is also from the philippines!!!...:D[/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmm, eney.. Someone who is lost, acts like it's all a dream, and seems to like the usual pink-and-black combo. =D | :lol: | :/ | :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-07 02:59:39)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

77 repu. a freak. is now ol. 1700+ posts. :)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool caption.. smiling..
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

her name is 16th?? hehe . . she is an friendsteraddict like me.. and this time.. she's onLine.. she posted 349 times.. she had a nice avatar also siggy..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ off topic.. i'm a guy, can't you see??!! :angry: @ topic a rude chick..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

16th akatsuki fans addict
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

emo? a very sad ava..
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

16th he's a FriendsterAddict he's great at overlays i've seen him helping some members =) (in his most humble way :D) his avatar is kinda fuzzy
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.the person above mee is a naruto fan :D friendster talker..
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nalia.54xxx[/b] :arrow: Rank: FriendsterNewbie Caption: RJA rocks Location: philippines Registered: 2008-04-24 Posts: 86 Last visit: Today
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]dimee.. a friendstergeek.. currently has 1018 posts and 2 repus.. he is now online.. and, derz sumthing wrong?..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:40

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy