• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a geek and cool chick.. :lol:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

uhmm.. friendstermaniac.. have 963 posts.. 1 repu,... currently online..hehe..
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.a gurl..friendstertalker like mee..but have more posts than mee..she's OL..have one repu..
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a FriendsterTalker .. a gal.. :) and has a cool friendster prof.. :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm.. newbie.. 4 repu.. currently onlyn. has 66 posts.. that's it..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmmm................. nice sig. a frendstertalker has 280 posts onlyn right now and 1 repu [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm.. a friendsteraddict/.. has 404 posts.. currently.. online..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

animated ava.. 1 repu.. she's in the chair?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

currently onlyn.. hehe..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

angeli... a friendsteraddict at the moment.. she's pretty... and she is a mem of black-pinkers-clan too... has long hair...
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

she's cool ^^
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

weeee...tenchu kua... well...he is f*ckin' cool...:D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bangs.. shy? lonely? emo? duno..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Emo, Naruto Fanatic, a cute guy in a blur pic...i don't know.... :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes a britney addict.... =) shes cool!! ^__*
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a moderator
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ hmm.. a friendsteraddict.. currently onlyn..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a friendster addict with 369 post 1 repu i think she likes pink... pretty cool...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bangs.. animated ava.. 3 repu.. ;)
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's the one whom i gave an [u]akatsuki costume[/u]. haha. a geek. a [u]he[/u]. 2 repu. black nd white siggy nd avie. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:34

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy