• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

@allan: yep i wnt ;) @topic: is adeeb! ;) hes got a nice ava! :cool: hes a member of class x and hes currently offline... hes also nice and friendly =) :thumbsup:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's cute enough :rose::P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He is Weird Enough =D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@my sisters she's really freak =D=D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

loves clowns.. he's avatar looks weird..
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

personally i dont know her... i think she's a rockstar:D
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^she's a buttrfly_lady?! :D she's a membr of ClassX & a talker. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

swit.SERENITY?hmmm...dun rily knu her..But i know that she is a FsAddict that have more than 369 posts... looks like her vacation is over.....
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm.. I think he's nice. A member of Class X. Posted 3992 times. An FS Elite. A guy, etc. :)[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rocker Baby Louize? Nickname..probably Louiize a fsfreak that have more than 1870 posts.... a noob @ 2008 - 02 -13 always type with Bold :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

DeverKerbill is cute he has a nice avatar, and a FriendsterElite we are both class X members...
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a talker co-classX[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]A Beautiful Seafood eater Co Class X[/b]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A member of Class X.. a friendsterElite..
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a member of laymakers society, friendster freak...
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a clown.. a wierd, low-class, cheap, lame, nerd, geek clown.. ahahaha.. peace!! :lol:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a boy. a friendster maniac.
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a talker..i think she's cute^^:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nu Talker which i havent saw before.... Id : Zukaari with posts more than 105.. maybe we should add her coz she ask us to..=D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[url=http://theftalk.com/p=Zukaari]Zukaari[/url] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] » FriendsterTalker [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/113953.jpg[/img] › yo guys..add me up..^^ Location: Iloilo,Philippines Registered: 2008-04-22 Posts: 105 Last visit: Today Reputation: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] ~ [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] [url=mailto:zukaari_15@yahoo.com]E-mail[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/message_send.php?id=113953&tid=26254]PM[/url] [url=http://www.friendster.com/jickser/]Friendster[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:45

[ 10 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy