• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jugitz » FriendsterTalker › say what?! o_O stealer! › Singles Location: ..earth,universe Registered: 2007-07-07 Posts: 164 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: ~ E-mail PM thats all.! ahaah
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

.hes lance again

Last edited by nalia.54xxx (2008-05-21 07:46:43)

kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a fs geek. singles. from the phils. 1002 posts.with 1 repu.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

member of hunkie group .. a girl and an addict.. =)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes emlodee.! shes an agent.! she had 2390 posts.! with 10 repus.! from the an eGroup of ROCKSTARS.!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he is lance.. a cute guy.. a freak with 1704 post..
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shes ate emlodee.. a fs agent. with 10 repus.!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes kylagrace.! an addict (ftalk) member of Hunkies. with 308 posts yet with 3 repus yet.
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lance.aka shinaske. fsfreak. 1733 post with 1 repu
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she kyla grace .......... ftalk addict. with 313 posts with 3 repus member of hunkies. she loves color pink shes now online.!
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hes lance again.. and he loves black.:)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she kyla grace .......... ftalk addict. with 313 posts with 3 repus member of hunkies. she loves color pink shes now online.! still kyla.! ahaah
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]eGroup: Rockstars Location: besIde y0u.! Registered: 2008-04-22 Posts: 1883 Last visit: Today Reputation: 1[/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Username:Deviantangel1995 Sex:Male eGroup:NONe Posts:643 yet Rank:Maniac yet Repus:2 yet :eh:
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] shinaske [/b] .friendsterfreak › what group should i join? › Rockstars Location: besIde y0u.! Registered: 2008-04-22 Posts: 1909 Last visit: Today Reputation: 1 :P 4 now,,

Last edited by pRyNxS (2008-05-22 07:22:18)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pRyNxS » FriendsterTalker › ~TBNPG-p0is0n0us_chemicaL › Black-Pinkers-Clan Location: >†.h0me.†< Registered: 2008-05-07 Posts: 160 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~ E-mail PM Friendster thats all.!
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shinaske » FriendsterFreak i think ur really addicted to this stuff :D HAHAHA. u just went online this morning. WHAHAH. untill now ur still up? HAHAH.
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a ftalker w/ 264 posts.. she's from cebu, philippines... and she's a CUTIE!!! :D

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-05-22 12:13:58)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's princess from japan.. and has avatar with peace sign! ;)
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

› what em i without you? › Rockstars Location: hOme/mall =] Registered: 2008-03-15 Posts: 2571 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: 11 and shes online......... hehehheeh.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:33

[ 9 queries - 0.641 second ]
Privacy Policy