• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

eum..his location is on death valley n he`s talker
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a friendsterfreak @ hunkies(reload) :D:thumbsup:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he`s a rockstar n his last visit is today
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is registerd since 2007-07-05 :eh:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ › Rockstars Location: death valley Registered: 2008-06-04 Posts: 269 Last visit: Today =)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendstermaniac =)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to age of orton is his caption
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I find this girl cute and she's very friendly! *waves* Hi Audeea! :P[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a frinesdtertalker located at planet x =)
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope he is friendstertalker and have 1 rep
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an addict Location: di jakarta & di FF Registered: 2008-03-13 Posts: 556 Last visit: Today Reputation: 8 [/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she`s a class x member ^^
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a freak Location: d sini2 aja Registered: 2007-07-05 Posts: 1716 Last visit: Today Reputation: 19 i saw her posting around here.. =)[/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-16 05:34:15)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

my pretie sistah..alabxh her
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my sister ceii... so cute and a kindly person.. =)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

lovable kong sistah... labhx her!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]si sis ceii ku..waa lam m ba napasok ng worm fs ku!!!.grrrrrrr[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I love the new av sis. :wow: [i]forbidden worms[/i]. lol
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has a cute smile! :wow:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nice shades and a friendster geek..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:46

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy