• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i think she loves puppies.. haha... her ava has a dog and she has a short hair.. she's kinda chubby!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i'm not she, im he... hehehe she loves pink.. her fav. number is 16..
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh ur [b]he[/b] pla i thought u were she.. so ur not my sis.. ur my bro.. :D :D
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fellow hunkies member... :D :thumbsup: shes a friendsteraddict... :P and shes beautiful =)

Last edited by jessie ian (2008-06-01 01:43:37)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

talker.. join in group hunkies
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jessie ian]fellow hunkies member... :D :thumbsup: shes a friendsteraddict... :P and shes beautiful =)[/quote] tnx for the complement jessie. :D @topic: i don't know him yet.. but he's already an elite.. with many repus and posts.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ftalk id: kclity with a real name...probably zia teenagers,a friendster addict with more than 419 posts.. a member of hunkies(reload),live in nova liked to posts in here (fun Corrner) am i riyt?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a boy using a girls avatar
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

location cam. sur friendster maniac wid 712 post
sammykawaii
» Banned
1969-12-31

friendsteragent.. 2011 posts w/5 repus..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ftali id :sammykawaii ril name...samantha probably.. friendster newbie with 29 posts..live in korea.... a member of hunkies(reload)
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everkerbill. i think he's nice.. i like her to be my friend..[b]i'll get you soon!![/b] :evil: =D =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]i'm not she, im he... hehehe[/quote] he?.. hehe... i thought u were she!.. hehe... sorry bout that!, but why is ur siggy's color is pink?.. btt: hehe... same answer... she's pretty!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahw, she'z my clasmate. since grade 5 i think :D she'z pwittie nice. love her. :D
mysoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

she's my best friend ever he's nice, beautifull and he's my best friends ever i love you donna :wow:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lady_end]ahw, she'z my clasmate. since grade 5 i think :D she'z pwittie nice. love her. :D[/quote] awh... einxzs ter!.. hehe... same here! [quote=mysoul]she's my best friend ever he's nice, beautifull and he's my best friends ever i love you donna :wow:[/quote] huh?!. donna?.. donna isn't her name!.. haha.... lol. i think u were mistake. btt: hmm... he's a newbie.. i can't tell his handsome or ugly cause his ava is an anime..
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mysoul]she's my best friend ever he's nice, beautifull and he's my best friends ever i love you donna[/quote] i think ur wrng and im a gurl @ topic shes really nice and cute(chakah atik lang)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

dont know her yet..but i ithink she is nice like me ..haha
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

/*/love.ceii/*/ » FriendsterManiac /*/love.ceii/*/'s display avatar › AdD me Up 2 b Yar FreNd^^ › Singles Location: ~ CiTy Of ANgeLs ~ Registered: 2008-04-09 Posts: 732 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 1 - E-mail PM Friendster =|
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know this person yet, and it's my first time to see him here :o :o mystery :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy