• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shes a graphic troop thats sure..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

the person above meis a boy.. he has 226 post.. he is a Ftalker.. eheheh

Last edited by shinaske (2008-05-14 21:12:05)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shinaske » FriendsterManiac shinaske's display avatar › damn.! grR.! Location: shin0bi isLaNd. Registered: 2008-04-22 Posts: 691 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: + ~ - E-mail PM Friendster yeah.. tatz it is... =D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is a member of Rockstars from eGroup. and shes a promoter.. she has a 26 reputations... thats all.. ehehehhe
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.he's a maniac now.
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a member of cngles [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.hes OL ryt nw.location cam sur..
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shes beautiful......
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

newbie....
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shes a talker.. shes from caloocan.! she has an eGroup of HUNKIES.!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes a newbie.! and a talker.! shes shane marl.! anhahhaa
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]he is an elite... I think he likes red and black(like me lolx) his username is shinaske[/b][/color]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]he is an elite... I think he likes red and black(like me lolx) his username is shinaske[/quote] im not elite yet.! ahahahha.! lhein. she loves red and black. shes an ftalkaddict.! ahahahha.!
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.a friendstergeek with 1153 posts. .hes offline
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>a friendster addict >Registered 2008-04-24 shes offline...... heheheheh...
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes shane marl. with 128 posts,.! shes a newbie.! :eh:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's shinaske a Friendster Geek. has 1174 posts everytime i post in the fun corner. he's always above me :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

» FriendsterTalker › ideas are bulletproof. -V › Singles Location: Forks,Washington;] Registered: 2007-06-10 Posts: 119 Last visit: Today Reputation: 1 PM Friendster ahahhaah,!
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still above me every time i post. lol. haha damn grR! 1197 posts Reputation has been changed to 1. has a cool siggy. will add him in fs. if ts okay. haha
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's mad4u she has a caption "ideas are bulletproof. -V" she's in forks, Washington she has a reputation of 1 and she has the sig "ms.stupidity" =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 9 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy