• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^haha..it's just my sig..:lol: a cute baby boy..:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]a maniac Location: Destiny Island Registered: 2007-06-07 Posts: 708 Last visit: Today Reputation: 8 [/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my sister chai... she's so cute and friendly! mishu sis! :D
unkn0wn83
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. friendsterfreak.. :D location.. poison pardise?? :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i often see her posting here..[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

her real name is chai :D:thumbsup:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he is... the_legend_killer ahah.! with 342 posts with 4 repus
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]that's lance! and he's back,,yey! ^_^ he's a whiz with 3065 posts,,[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That is Charm Caster 0604~ she's an addict for now.... and looks like she feels really touched now :) btw,she lives in alvin land :)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]that's deverkerbill,, an elite,, and i've already seen his friendster profile,, ^_^[/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an addict Location: _ALVINLAND_ Registered: 2008-04-23 Posts: 474 Last visit: 2008-06-17 Reputation: 2 [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^thx For Viewin :D Aphrodite who looks like Venus =D same Class as me,live in greece..whoa..i wanna live there too~~

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-19 08:45:06)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bro deverkerbill agen,,jeje,, he's really an anime lover,,XD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Above me is a Cute looking Girl With so nice attitude :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ waaa! :o @t he is a promoter and first time to see his post lol :lol:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-19 08:46:10)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ loves randy orton..and there's nothing we can say..hehe...:D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^likes anime... frien..dly? I guess... uses the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi character as his avatar :p
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she`s a talker with 226 post n wow...she`s from indo 2..^^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes a member of princess charming! ;) shes a hunkies member too :wow: has 1788 posts and counting =) with 23 repus =) :thumbsup:
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

A Moderator! her name is kristina! and she has 13368 post! dayum! and 122 repus and shes hella popular i guess! :D

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-19 20:32:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.659 second ]
Privacy Policy