• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

meConfess -I can't believe [i]he[/i] talked to me again after so many weeks. [i][2 or 3 weeks][/i] -He said [i]"Angeli?!?! Just run!"[/i] -Then I said [i]"Wait"[/i] -O M G. I [s]loev[/s] him! I [s]loev[/s] him! I [s]loev[/s] him! -That [i]him[/i] is someone -It starts with the letter "E" -Ends with the letter "N" -He's, he's he's! something.. -Can't believe I'm saying this in here, [s]somebody is gonna get mad. lol[/s] -I hate this stupid guy -Well he is funny, but I hate him -I hate what he did to my jacket when we were playing soccer -O M G. I still [s]loev[/s] him. -[i][s]I think[/s][/i] he's gonna get mad at me. -01.28.09 [i][s]kind of[/s][/i] the greatest day of life -O M G. He's really [s]mad[/s] at me right now if he's reading this.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

- I think someone is posting rants. :paranoid: - I love listening/singing Moment of Truth :rolleyes: - I cried because of their joke last night TT.TT
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]- I cried because of their joke last night TT.TT[/quote] ooo i thought patchii was joking last night -i confess that i'm uber happy XD super "[i]sabog[/i]" again XD
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]confessions[/b] [i]this post of mine is my 23001 post i want to gain 50 post this day buts its so impossible i noticed since wednesday everytime i ol i didn't forget to post at this thread and i love it i will go to shool very late today i missed watching prince of tennis,for how many days i didn't watch prince of tennis coz of my research paper i really miss ryoma and other members of segaku tennis club i felt very happy yesterday coz that person told me that her text to me last last nyt was just a joke when i received the txt of that person that nyt i was really worried and when i reply the txt of that person i didn't recieve any reply from that person so i really thought that it was serious,,but yesterday when she told me it was a joke if im only infront of that person i wanna hug her tight sabay batok :lol: :lol: :lol:[/i]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-29 22:14:19)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[confessions] * im out of my mind now..my mom asked me to give her a glass of water, and i put that water in a shot glass. :retard::retard::retard::retard::retard: * all my posts in RS have this emoticon -->[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img]..really really look stupid..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] * i lol'd on one of the post here in UG..gosh..brave man!:cool::thumbsup: [/confessions]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess one of our memorable member here in FriendsterTalk came back, Infamous J/Bro Jesse, I confess I'm glad he's back, I confess that school is being rough, or getting harder, I can't go in the field trip because I got suspension :wallbash:, I confess I want more old Rockmates to join us again for some Reunion :lol: I confess, something bad really change :) I confess I'd been a good boy today, I was very nice to my teachers :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]<konfession>[/b] <--- New Spelling =D I'm so bored right now.Having NO classes ROCKS. lol :lol: Imiss Kapz already , We less talk this days. :ninja: I'm such a noob in making gfx. hakhak i want to make my own siggy but i can't lol , i ended up screwing it. =D :lol: We have a quiz today good thing im absent. OYEAH. :wow: [b]</konfession>[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm [url=http://www.plurk.com/duchesz][b]plurking[/b][/url] nao :lol: and i think i added loads of people of which i know and dont know.. I added caarrrlll :D I'm having fun with it.. its [i][b]adiktib[/b][/i] :o :lol: I finish reading HP7 this morning.. i'll start on [i][b]HP6[/b][/i] again! .. =D I wanna gain more emoticons in my plurkk... amff :lol: [b]I miss S[/b] :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-30 01:20:33)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[confessions] * i took nursing because of scrub suits..:lol: * i dont have a heart for nursing, im one of the cursed peeps who were forced to take that course. * im still thinking if im going to cntinue our confe..only few homo sapiens are online now.:| [/confessions]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

meConfess I [s]love[/s] [u]love[/u] [i]LOVE[/i] [b]LOVE[/b] him so much.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i was shocked today to someone. :O I confess im lazy to go to school, but its needed now :wallbash:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - • I've been inactive these past few days. UGH! • Dancing is really NOT my thing. I was forced to join that shtuffid streetdancing competition thinggyy. Oh crud. >.> • I'm in a computer shop right now, since I have no time to use the computer at home everynight because I'm so effin' tired. 1:00PM - 8PM. Eight hour practice, no breaks! )x • I'm rlyrlyrly hoping that we'd win this year, I'm gonna ruin the whole dance, for sure. UGH! If it wasn't for the grades. D: • I'm so excited for Aliwan. GAAD! *mega-drool • I miss my Aiko so badlyyy. DDD: • I miss my Ouji. :">
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]I confess...[/b] [align=center][u]i haven't done my project yet. :crybaby:[/u][/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ cry anne. :) there's nothin wrong with it ;) [i] [b]I just bought 15 ebooks[/b] :lol: this is for the summer.. dang, im not even sure if that will be anough :lol: im such a bookworm :wasted: my dad will be suu proud of me :lol: i know he'll ask for my ebooks when i go home :lol: only the two of us can talk about books in our family .. thats why he loevvss me :wow: im suu much like him :3 :redface: [b]Bebe Alexa and Nak Kent [/b]are so sweet :redface: They posted [url=http://icesuperman.tumblr.com/]this[/url] for me :redface: Some parts are not true tho, especially the Hawwt, smexy etc :retard: :lol: I remembered when i was so addicted with [b]Twilight Saga[/b], I almost pawned my fone to buy the Books :lol: [b]My hunnie[/b] went wild looking for the ebooks coz he didn't want me to pawn my fone coz he won't be able to txt me :lol: Good thing, he did find 4books :wow: At that time time it was effing hard to find a free ebook :lol: [b]i miss him[/b].. i hope he's doin fine. i wish him blessing :wow: [/i]

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-03-05 10:59:29)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess - i miss WP so much. =( specialy hyper members, Ate Bel and Kuya Jie,Lhyricks,NIKKAY,nizam,lyas,edrian,kaygee =( - i want to accept in TS..huhu :crybaby:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=pAtchii]i want to hav a vacation in TS.. i miss them for reals..and riz is jelly.. haha!she told me "si malow lang nmiss mo" and i LOL'd ahah..[/quote] nyahahaha!!:lol: uhm..malow-pet misses you!:eh:[/spoiler] [confessions] * i always caught kentot in the chatbox flirting with other girls..i even have a Screen Shot as an evidence..[b]jooooooooooooke!!![/b]:P * ive got an unexpected scores in our final long quizzes in Psyche and Communicable Diseases because i chose to be a honest cheater than to look at my test paper and wait for my blood to flow on my nose..=D * i told my mom that i have a hospital duty for 3 days but the truth is..it's just my imagination..im broke and i have to do something!:lol: * i officially crush my crushmate..he's so nice to animals like me..:lol: * im hunting my highschool buddies..im going to bite their heads off! :lol: * someone sang to me Out of my League by Stephen Speaks..and his voice..:redface: my gawd it...[b]sucks![/b]:retard: * i forgot what im going to write..:wallbash::lol: [/confessions]

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-03-18 21:17:06)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I really wanna give [b]Bridget.. Japzy's[/b] number.. but Japzy told me not to give it to anyone. :retard: - Hmmm. Wow, i wonder who's that person that crushes [b]Japzy[/b].. also LFR. hm. :P - I crush [b]Japzy[/b] before but just for 1 week. :P Im totally not into boys these days, just want to text2 with my clasm8s. - Other members saying that the one i posted in the [b]Real life Pix[/b], my [b]ex crush[/b].. gosh, he's really cute but he's taken. :disgust: - Hmmm. I enjoyed texting really with my [b]Nanai Chai[/b](Xwiit_as_Candii), even though she's older than me.. i still call her nanai. Well, were talking about her.. i mean my new DAD. i really want her and [b]Tai jie (Jieduck)[/b] to be as one. whahahh,. =D - I also had chat with my pareng [b]Chalee (Lelouch_0)[/b], were also talking about how to get slim like me. hhahaha :eh: - I made [b]Rach[/b] a siggy, for my effort.... she ddnt use it. :disgust: She's too shy to expose the pic i put on that siggy made for her. :D
ezkah12345
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess ..this is the first time i post here ..i really miss her, miss my old bespren ..my old bespren, she was just snobbing me :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :doubt: ..i miss the past :( :wallbash:
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess - OMFG! what's happening :wasted: i knew this thing will happen :retard: - it's a miracle! haha..i didn't pm him today :lol: - i miss TS =) sooooo much... - i miss my meiji/chariz :D - i was :O when i saw carl's post :retard: :lol: i text my kafatid and she said *toot* :lol: - wtf :retard: i really miss TS...i remember the days we spent together..nice!!:lol: - i don't know what to do :wallbash:
I Was Kikay Girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]--They're all crazzzzzzyyy :lol::lol: especially kent pogeeee[/quote] Jemmie Fab is more pogee than him. >: p Lols. :lol: [hr] I confess it is sooo quiet there. :paranoid: Gahh. I miss Bugs. I miss Icey. Errr. I don`t want them to be inactive.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 9 queries - 0.437 second ]
Privacy Policy