• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i curios , why Rei always close his mouth in his ava :penguin: i confess that i loev this day because him :wow: i confess that my crush realy mad at school last time :|
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Rhandum[b]Confeeshiioooonss[/b] ; [quote]- i hate exams. :| Ugh. I hate reviewing my lessons and torturing myself, for pete's sake. :wasted: - i haven't started the reaction paper for obama's inauguration. x(( Haha. Whatever. Idon'tcare. ((: I'll be doing all those effin projects this weekend. So i'll be off for 2 days. :disgust: - I miss him. :crybaby: I wonder why i haven't seen him attending class this days. Whenever i go visit the basketball court, he's not there. Is he hiding from me? Whatever. I'll punch him when i'll see him walking at the corridor. :mad: I was about to ask their coach but it was wrong timing. He is so busy. :| - I had an annoying emo classmate. Err. He's so emotional. xxx(( I actually hate emo people, im not comfortable seeing him at the room. Ew. :/ I hope he'll be transfer to section b. Haha :lol: Or else. ((: Im so mean. :D - I have a lot of things to do. xD Err. What should i do first? ;B Uggghh. ;_________; - I see the koreano-guy at the canteen. He's so pogi. :O But im more pogi. :lol: Too bad, he's poor on speaking in tagalog. Haha. And he's 4 years older than me. Wtf. The 2nd year girls are keep on [s]flirting[/s] that poging koreano. ;B - I talked to my ate dakdak last night. Yay \:D/ She's so mosaa. Haha =D [i]" The Chaka Doll "[/i]. Basta. I enjoy talking to her, as always. x)) She've been so special to me. :rose: - I missed them ; [b]Hanzel , Jhay , Tinay , Riz[/b]. Lol. Idon'tknow. There names just popped on my mind. :drool: - She's so praning :-J She acts - - like a :o Sheez. What a shame. o_____________o[/quote] end (:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I have a big feeling that he likes Nikki. =|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I used proxy to access my site. Wtf. My own site banned me. [img]http://statics.plurk.com/92b595a573d25dd5e39a57b5d56d4d03.gif[/img] ♥ I'm wishing that Ftalkers would join my bithday bash contest (see signature). It would mean a lot. Maybe I can give all participants free file hosting. Who knows? ♥ I'm satisfied with the theme and the outcome of icekandi.net. It was neat and natural-looking, haha. ♥ I accidentally wrote on my sister's working table a while ago. Gaaaaaawd! She'd kill me. [img]http://statics.plurk.com/846277f0a154dc95a08594b7d32a5ccd.gif[/img] I'm so sorry. It was an emergency and we are short on scrap papers. ♥ I love Plurk's emoticons than Ftalk's. [img]http://statics.plurk.com/56336bb821c4766001816639e55e5811.gif[/img] Amf.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i missed the poster #11069 so much. i hope she's fine .. i confess i talked to moi babycake gemandi yesterday @ plurk im happy :) :wow: i confess i was thinking about the continuation of my story last night haha.. im really confused. :lol: :wallbash: i confess i miss my TS family.. where are they. huhu T__T
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Im happy because he's happy with me :redface: - Im addicted to the song " Fall for you by shs " - He told me something :redface: :wow: - Its my brother's bdy today and i didnt get him anything , ima just give him cash 500euro is probaby enough. - Im feeling so hot today :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS... - i'm back on Ftalk! - i wonder where all of my old friends went... - i wonder if they still remember me...
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess *I actually thought that having no classes was fun.But gawd , i'm so bored right now :doubt: *We have no classes yipie *I liek pluurk emoticons also. XD
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess~i was shocked to find the son of my cousin still online at this hour! he was online since last night., :lol: so i told him to evacuate from da chair and its my turn to on9 now.,wakakaka~~ :lol: and dat means dat da computer might overheat if this goes on. :lol: i confess~i wish he would sing for me. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I missed Ftalk a lot, I am SOOOO not active anymore :disgust: I confess I've been going out a lot, 1 of my CCs was declined and we nearly washed dishes for that, thank God we didn't. T'was funny though, because I don't stay at home very often (considering I'm taking only a few classes), my dad bought me teargas. ha ha. Good one dad. :lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i don't know what to do :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Confeess .. *I have no classes today & I am NOT happy bout it. I am totally insane na . GOSH. I am so bored. Someone please save me. * I confess I hate science. Hell. I'm a loser. -BOW. * I confess I want to watch movie now. Yes! now. * I confess my new year is oh-so-bad. AMEN.[/b][/align]

Last edited by nElOu (2009-01-22 22:55:21)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that he's going to school later this day. I wonder if we're going to bump to each other.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]iCOONFESSSSSH[/b][quote][b]ohGOD[/b]. My computer had some [s]retarded problems[/s] last two daysago :drool: They brought the dumb technician. :drool: When It got back this aftanun,My files [b]ARE ALL GONEEE[/b] ohSNAAAAP. I hate that, Everything in my hard disk are gone.fckk. My photoshop are gone. :wasted: ym,aim,limewire, all the programmms even [u]the pictures[/u].AND my sister is bugging me to the slide show =( Its gonna be a shit load of work :mad:. idkkk I just feel bad-disappointed-lazy-hopeless. [b]PLUUUUUUS[/b] these dumb retarded homeworks have to be done :wasted: oh gawd. I have a bad start this quarter. damn it.I dont really care though. &&&&& This fucking fag is being all cool and shit right here. dont download that dont download that! wtf. :evil: so irritating. I wanna push him in the landfill and shove his face in the sink. Oh god. Whatever I better find photoshop. And redownload all the programs I usually use. Or else. I would RUUUN away xDDDDDDDDD. I miss ftalk too. like a lot. But I feel weird using this computer now. It seems like a total different one :wasted:[/quote]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I confess that I was scared of the in school suspension this morning, we just stay day and work the whole day like camps :lol:, with no talking,we eat with no talking then I finish all the work at 10 AM, then the class will end at 4 pm, so at those hours I'd done nothing :D, it was boring, don't want to had ISS (In school suspension anymore) but I confess ISS was great, everyone was asking me how did I get one :lol:, well we can do anything we want except of talking, we need to raise our hand before we do something. I confess it's not bad as I thought, I confess the person who I believed survive (Franta Bass) from the Holocaust actually died :crybaby: , I confess I feel sad and depress about her, her poem was very great, and I can;t handle the pain so much, I confess 2 more days and I'm free, and I confess I was shock that the person I wanna kill(from some of my last confession posts) was in the ISS too, I confess that we had a chice, I confess teenager had advantages and disadvantages ;) I confess I'm tired ant time to rest in peace in my bed actually :lol:[/i]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess O_O; [spoiler]-I Miss our crazy conference :wasted: -We had plan 2 had our crazy conference like last saturday ago, Gosh, i can't wait for tomorrow! :lol: -I'm so bored today, our teacher so angry with us *me and ma classmate* :P -I can't hate ma classmate, i don't know why, maybe because i really love them :eh:[/spoiler]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [quote]em starving :retard::retard: no lunch break. haha! em starting to loev fotoshop :wow::wow: I miss teh kabutes :|:|:|[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- We had practice for personnel's day on Tuesday. :lol: - I wish Hardonia will be Miss' substituteee. :wow: - I wanna talk wit Kuya Jomari >;33333 - I just came home from school. - I, Naomie, Frianne, Shannen, Jerick & Julia were playing. :P - I think Lloyd is handsome. :eh:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i had a week of embrassing things. OG :o i confess i'm so hungry now :drool: i confess i don't like my besfriend *school* for sure i confess i dirty my clothes with paint i confess there's a paint contest in my school i confess my teacher birthday today and we *all grades in my school* suprised her and celebrate it :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that my[i] Perv[/i] friends are here right now. :lol: They're gonna watch kiddie videos. :lol: I confess that I don't want them to watch those vids here, but, they won't let me. :/ I just told them to set the TV on Mute so nothing will disturb my nap. :penguin: I confess that our new sub-teacher in English Conversation is really cute. :redface: And take note, he's only 17? 18? :redface: LOL I don't crush him, okay? I confess I wanna be suspended for two weeks. :| But, they won't suspend me. :crybaby: Shhtupid school. :disgust: Urgh. I'm so not in the mood right now. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:46

[ 10 queries - 0.358 second ]
Privacy Policy