• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cydrax_17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i just got up and open my pc even i didnt do mouthwash...:paranoid:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. it has been days since i made my last confession. :lol::lol: i m still jobless and i hate it... i am enjoying my WP family.. swear.. loev them already. haha.. i didn't eat dinner because of them. haha.. because my prents arrive so soon than i expected, that's why i wasn't able to eat dinner anymoar.. they would know that i stayed all night in the laptop. %
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]lolz :lol: I just dig some very very old antic things, I dunno if you have this, but here's that thing :P[/quote] waw.,how touching. i forgot to include orio's name. :lol: so now., da 4 spammers are completed. =D I confess, i am happy that i have someone who keeps me sane even if others annoy me. I am a warfreak at nature but he always reminded me to keep cool and lower my temper. Im doing great. :D Just one reminder from him and my anger washes away. :P So whoever hates me, then its up to you because I intend to keep my cool. ;];] I miss pat and da 4 spammers. :crybaby: where da hell did u get dat old relic? :lol: And i miss angel., da member who never showed her whole face to anyone here in ftalk. :wasted:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess Yesterday was the greatest day of my life
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess : - shopping / texting / kissing are becoming such addictions.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]I miss pat and da 4 spammers. :crybaby: where da hell did u get dat old relic? :lol:[/quote] that very antic thing? to orios treasure box =D:thumbsup::thumbsup: and to rs old antique pages :lol: I confess I'm hapy cuz I'm chatting to person I miss badly :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]i confess dat im kinda bc... nowadays , :O and i confess da ff: i cant sleep at nyt... :wallbash: i cant do things like dat ________ damn! im weak wen it comes to gfx. i hate myself. :disgust: im irritated wd a member here :wasted: :wasted: . Darn he's annoying i want to make my groupmates happy :| :| im goin to school, later and it makes me feel mad... i dont hv to go there js becos of dat sore loser committee :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]I confess I'm hapy cuz I'm chatting to person I miss badly :D[/quote] I confess I don't know who's that person he's chatting with. Hahaha~ :D:D My feet hurts I'm eating chocolate right now.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=losher29]Im trying my english to be broken. make it wrong grammar ((:[/quote] Haha. Wth. You're truly a bulolerz. :lol: :lol:[/spoiler] [hr][hr] ayy[b]cunpess[/b]. [li]i saw my itay jeremie with someone at villagio. Lol. Tatay jeremie is my tatay at school. I called my inaay mariam and she was like :O. [b]Gaaah o_o[/b] My Inaay told me to punch muy tatay but i can't. :wasted: I just kick him. :lol: And he was super shock. I know my inay plan a resbak at the school. Lol. Kawawang itay. :b[/li] [li]kevin and i go to city center last saturday. :redface: He do owes me a lot for not sending me home from school and meeting me at the -- meeting place which made me cry last friday [b];________;[/b] since, i haven't seen him a whole week. Argh. we both exchange gifts as what we do when we are going out. xx Lol. But i still coudn't say " yes ". Idky. Im confused ~ [b]TT[/b]. Maybe, i'm not yet fully recovered with what happened to me and my ex. [b]:\[/b] How pathetic. I envy my besprend. She's happy with his bf now. [b]=____=[/b][/li] [li]im confused with the things happening now. [b]x_x[/b] i'm still thinking if i really want to transfer. But, i'll ask my ate hanzel, she might get angry. Which will make me feel bad. :disgust: I [b]love[/b] her suu [b]damn muchiee[/b] :*[/li] [li]i started to hate fakers. They do look pretty in others picture. :lol: :lol: Awww. [b];_______;[/b] they are super irritating. i hope someone could eradicate them for me. ;B Using others picture is a crime :-J Idon'tcare about them. This confession is just [b]jojoks.[/b] :disgust: Don't mind this. Haha. Im loosing my mind :wallbash:[/li] [li]i'am turning 13 this [b]02 / 16 / 09[/b]. I hate leaving my 12th year in life. since, it brings me much happiness and some unexplaineable things. Lol. Im growing old. Waaaaaahh [b]o__o[/b]. though, i wanna have the diamond ring my mom promised me. :D I had a lonng wish list for this year. :b I hope they'll all come true[/li] [li]we celebrated chinese new year yesterday. And yeah, i had much fun. xx)) We had to prepare meals, except for chicken. Since chicken, just emphasized the filipino quote. Err. But idunno what is it. Nevermind. We slept at 3 : 00 am. x_x I decided not to go to school today. Haha. Though, i badly want to go to school. But my eyes are [b]*______* [/b]i might go there later. After class. Kung hei wat sai, ftalkers. [i]Did i spell it right?[/i] [/li]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@Chan: Bahahahaha. I was so poofed with that but she said that I'm good too. :lol: It's just that I can't be like Celine. Hahahahaha.[/spoiler] ♥ I'm thinking of deleting my Plurk account. But of course I'm having 2nd thoughts cause all that Karma points and friends that I have and made there will all go to waste. =( ♥ I haven't eaten bfast yet. ♥ I used up our supply of hand sanitizers! My Grandma will kill me. :wasted: ♥ I believe in Platonic relationships. Bahahahahaha.
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: - see teh guy in my ava?? well, he's totally handsome, He rocks. I crush him! :wow::wow: - I felt relieved wen my classmate in one of my subjects told me taht my Instructor in Operating System hasn't arrived yet from their IT convention in Cagayan de Oro City! Still have 2 days more to fix my presentation about computer system and the likes!! :D - teh song LoveBug by Jonas Brothers really soothes me! :wow::wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I'm feeling happy last night. Like i really want 2 stop thats time :lol: - Someone here make me feeling wow~ :wow::lol: - I Need a Long Long Holiday. :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess tomorrow will be a very challenging day in school suspension, I confess I miss my friends badly secially friends in phil, I confess that I'm gonna be busy this following days, I confess I love my rockstmates :eh: I confess I'm so happy right now, I confess that I love this [url=http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq101/tAp13_14/nature%20photography/IMG_0115-1-1.jpg]pic[/url], I confess I love her so much, you know who you are, I confess tomorrow is my last suspension, I confess I'm going to miss being suspended :wow: I confess jan 24, is very special to me, I confess that FriendstetTalk is been part of my life, I confess I'm addicted to this [url=http://www.myflashfetish.com/user-playlist.php?id=17676796]playlist[/url], I confess I'm gonna be off now, I confess I want to know more people here, I confess I'm feeling very sleepy, I confess I'm thinking of someone right now, I confess that we fall, we stand we rock! I confess I'll do my best for [url=http://theftalk.com/p=angeli718]her.[/url] ;)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@Batang bulol you too xDDDDD :lol: bebbeh' bulolerz :lol: @ ate ice ice baby ((: Well, i think no one can be like her xDDDD[/spoiler] iCONF. I found out shometheeng weird. :lol: thats okie. lmao. :DDDDD & Friendstertalk is so quiet :angry: T______T. wth. I miss everyone in ftalk. =D=D Everybody knowsh my top 3 crush :wasted: SO I guessh Its not a shecret anymore :lol: I tried talking with braces. I shpeak like thish. :wasted: I think im not getting one Yessh. Itsh a miracle I finish everything lasht friday at shchool. Now I dont have anything to do.Yaaaay. I didnt go anywhere today. Thish weekend. Im bushy photoshop-ing Friendshter-ing,Myshpace-ing,youtube-ing. in short shurfing the net :lol: Shouldnt i drop the braces talk? xDDDD okay back to normal. Im hungry. hehe =D I did a slideshow. I didnt do my best. Because i dont like something. just something. okay.I think improving in photoshop :lol: Im craving for "tortang" talong :lol: & pasta. korean chicken. Chinese shrimp. and tokyo tokyo's tempura :lol: bons appetit cake :drool: STARBUCKS!. ha. I just drank one yesterday. thats it for now.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess da ff: i want to take a bath now.... im bored................ i dont want to go to school now :crybaby: i want to scream my heart out i want to tell that i want him back =( i want to end this sem ryt nw =) i want to exp. summer nw... and its almost summer. :wow:[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [i]Sometimes life seems to be so unfair. Why em I feeling this? everything so screwed up. How I wish things go back like the old days. where im Happy and no one can make me feel insecure. I know i made a lot of mistakes in my life,But i learned those mistakes, Is this the karma of all the bad things that ive done? Well if it is now I realize how bad em I.[/i]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Confession [/b] Gawd, I'm so friggin tired, [b]I confess that I [i]hate[/i] collecting[u] ang bao[/u][/b], ((: I just hate visiting my relatives' house, and smiled like crap, My God, I know I overreacted, but I feel like a [u]hypocrite[/u]! I confess I love the last house I visited, they serve [b]beef, chicken, fish and sausage, BBQ[/b], =p~ I got the chance to taste all of them, i'm such a pig, oink >:@)!! Linny texted me [i]something[/i], and I'm now confused about it :-? I feel great after [u][b]spamming[/b][/u] in someone's FB profile :>>>>> I miss someone, he [b]hasn't replied [/b]my message. :'(

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-26 03:53:45)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Can't wait for an old laptop from ma bro! :wasted: - I Don't know why ma parents is really [i] cerewet [/i] :retard: - I Hate ma dad so much, he allways disturb me. :angry: - I Hate ma computer. Zzzzz. I Want a Laptoooooooooooop!! :wasted: - I Feel lonely again today, zzzz. Miss ma classmate, but still won't go 2 school tomorrow. :penguin:[/spoiler]
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confez [spoiler]That i'm just playing w/ the guy who likes me. I dont like him i just dont want to tell it to him.[/spoiler]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler]I just On9 4 day~ N 2morrow need 2 go back 2 d camp~ Quite sad cz I cant chat w/ Kevin~ I miss him so much~[/spoiler] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 9 queries - 0.345 second ]
Privacy Policy