• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]meCONFESS[/b] [quote]-imma so disappointed wif my self.. :| -imma so shy to her,, :redface: she told me it's just the start.. :o noooo!!! -she lol'd at me earlier in the phone.. :mad: she's so arghhh,,but its okay..but imma still shy.. :redface: -i loev her still her and her and her.. :eh::thumbsup: -imma not in a right mind right now.. :lol::penguin:[/quote]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessions ; [spoiler][quote]• I loev the red wine I drank a while ago. (; • I'm so EXCITED what will happen with this HOTEL626. Haha. Crazy me. :3 • I loev HIM. ♥ Echos. :P • I don't wanna chat wit that person. He's so chismaks. Duh. Are you a BOY? :doubt:[/quote] [/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... I'm having a good time right now. I'm tired, I wanna sleep.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm Fallin' for him. Gawdd :o
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. [/b] :arrow: that i was liek a fool kissing his picture. wtf?! :redface: i dunno why, but i liek to talk and see him, :retard: :arrow: that i get over with my greatest failure so far. little by little but i will be fine. :eh: :arrow: i want to excel in my physics subject. :P i will not fail no more. :lol: :arrow: i miss TS terribly. :retard: physics sucks but i want it. [b]the end.. [/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I' so happy right now :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]meConfession. [/b]:wasted: [spoiler]-I got a problem with my pc this morning. (not this loptop) arrrgg. i wanna punch the cpu. arrr, my pc has many many many many viruses all bcoz of me. st*pid usb. :lol: -I'm so tired right now. i wanna drink alcohol or somthing. =D -IF only i have a chance i will use it wisely. =)[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess : - its midnight, and i have yet to lose energy.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I really want to stop time right now.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess =| [spoiler]- I Don't care with anything. =| - I look like so [s] emo [/s] today. I Don't know what the hell with me. =| - I Don't mood 2 talking with anyone right here. I Want 2 be Alone right Now. =| - This time 2 change's ma daily life, i guess. =| I'll come back 2 ma darkness life. =| - I Want 2 kill [b] someone [/b]. I Really want 2 Kill [s]him/her[/s][b]them[/b]. I'm not kidding, i'm serious. =|[/spoiler]

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-25 02:13:49)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm addicted to Lovebug and starting at Lovestory :lol:, I confess I'm having a great time, I confess I want to stop the time, I confess I'm so happy right now :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I really am lol-ing at FU!! Those guys are 'baliw' haha!! :arrow: I still don't have a gown for the prom!!
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess my back hurts. i'm sleepy. i want to stop time. i'm so happy right now. i want to sing. i want to eat. i want to sleep. i'm so hopeless. i'm so lonely. i want to sleep. did I mention that i want to eat?? yeah. I want to eat. i want to watch a movie or something.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm really liek this--> :eh: I know there's something between kuya pat and angeli. :lol::penguin: -I saw something and it made me smile and :redface: =| -I really need sleep. x_x my eyes are dead. -I'm going to school today to watch 2nd year parents. and to see my bff. -i'm so problematic. confused. paranoid. i don't know what will.. =( -i loev drawing broken puppets and wrecked & screwed bears. they are cute when their facial expression is sad. ;D lol. -i'm not an emo. :mad::mad: i just suck. :disgust::thumbsdown:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-25 02:06:11)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]I confess dat im wasted :wasted: :wasted: internally I confess dat im full and energetic now... externally i confess dat i have a crush on sm1...:O i confess dat i want to go back in scripting again... :rolleyes: i kinda miss it.. i confess dat, im bothered bout my studies :wallbash: god help me! i confess dat programming is a big hindrance in my healthy lifestyle :retard: but im lovin it. no one can stop my rhythm haha =D =D [/b][/quote]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]-I'm really liek this--> :eh: I know there's something between kuya pat and angeli. :lol::penguin:[/quote] yes. there's sumthing between us. we're [b]JUST FRIENDS[/b] I confess My back really hurts right now I'm having a good time
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

confessions. :3 [spoiler]- im starving to death. - my mom wasn't here and i dont know how to cook. damn. - i saw this guy again. :redface::redface::redface: gwaping, rich and talented. ror! =D - i want to eat. err :evil:[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so tired, I confess I'm so happy right now, I confess my back hurts like a stick breaking into pieces, I confess I wanna rest, I confess I wanna sleep :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... [b]- i was really pissed off yesterday, feelings of disappointment and disgust were all over me, but I got relieved after "washing" my face =) - i am still disappointed with some of members who keep on posting after a reported topic. i hope that they will at least give some respect to those concerned members who report some topics for judgment and evaluation of the authorities. [/b]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess This day was [i]kind of[/i] the greatest day ever.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 9 queries - 0.764 second ]
Privacy Policy