• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess *i'm so happy that ateh riz is leaving TS. [b]JKKKKK[/b] :penguin:;) *i misss herr already and me co ts. ;] *Oh cr*p im so hungry.. food foodd.. alms almss.. :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - • I'm so unupdated with the latest happenings here. What's with all the leaving? [b]Crap. [/b]i don't get it. Fkk. :wasted: • i confess i miss everyone. [b]GAASH[/b] O____o
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I'm so sad about my YM. It's rly fail. :retard: I badly want to go OL der and talk to my friends, my babes and my family since they don't have Twitter. ♥ My boyf is teh only one who signed up to Twitter to talk to me cause I told him tat my YM is fail. :retard: So sweet. I wanna cry. ♥ Luigi is going here today. Shhh! LOL ♥ I miss my babe. Ize, please come back here. ♥ I'm so happy. Idk why. Hahahahahahaha. Hyper modes. ♥ I'm uber excited about our Vday plans I always scream whenever I saw my Yaya cause she's always smiling at me. Maybe I blush all the time. :lol: ♥ I'm so not patient about this whole 'bonding day' thing. I wanna see Luigi now, now now! Too bad we have a very very severe case of bad traffic here in Phils. ♥ Luigi keeps on texting 'I love you' while driving. :redface: Hmm, no. Not while driving. He sends them when the stop light is red. ♥ I'm the luckiest girl in the world cause my boyfriend is so perfect. Haha. [i]Envy me.[/i] LOL
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i'm starting to loose my interest and loyalty to FTalk after discovering that one of my referrals has been deleted without any notice or advice to me why it was deleted. :doubt: - i have been doing all the best, dedicated even a greater part of my job for our community to grow, but still, my efforts seemed to be useless :disgust: - majority will agree with me that accounts having the same IP address doesn't conclusively means that those belong to one person :disgust:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that.. -[b]ono is ono[/b].. hahaha. yeah, rock on :lol: -maybe i'll get suspended for cutting classes these past days.. i believe the last time i can do it was yesterday.. (already caught by my parents, principal, teachers and classmates). i've already done cutting classes for one whole day/ half day/ one hour at a time.. but i think i won't do it anymore.. good for me :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by cath_ocampo94 (2009-03-18 04:23:50)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that. I was curioused with the meaning of "FTW?!?" But thinking over the meaning of "WTF!?!" I realized what it means. :retard:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]* i fixed the misunderstanding between me and my lil siz layne.[/quote] really? =D joke ILYSM miss pretty [quote=obsessed95]What's with all the leaving? Crap. i don't get it. Fkk.[/quote] =D hu's leaving charooot? [b]I confess[/b] I miss my co-TS members I cant give coomment to danxtot grr haha I never intended everything i did :o
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]I confess that i'll be inactive. I confess that i'm hurt of what she did. I confess that it's my first time to post here. I confess that I didn't slept early yesterday cause i'm waiting for her text but she didn't text anyway. I confess that my grammar is not good. I confess that i'll post sometimes. :D I confess that i love her so much.[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]I confess that. I was curioused with the meaning of "FTW?!?" But thinking over the meaning of "WTF!?!" I realized what it means. :retard:[/quote] its 'For The Win' :D [quote=jieduck]- i'm starting to loose my interest and loyalty to FTalk after discovering that one of my referrals has been deleted without any notice or advice to me why it was deleted. :doubt:[/quote] kuya jie, better ask some mods why your referrals delete. [hr][hr] I confess im groupless now, i will go back to TS ;) i miss you guys. I confess i have a revelation to someone. I confess i miss anne :wow:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess im groupless now, i will go back to TS i miss you guys. I confess i have a revelation to someone. I confess i miss anne[/quote] kuya [i]sabay tau[/i] reveletion i thought relatiion haha I confess I'm so glad that kuya donnie is coming back :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm moving on and what she showed was not love. it was total infatuation. :D I confess that I am Happy for them
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - He's making me confuse ryt now :| - What he asked me [b]not to do [/b]something really hit'd me , he really does care what people think, and like put'd aside what i feel. - I miss aljorie =(
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess: I got a crush on my co TS.. Huhu :crybaby: I'm addicted to PS
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I confess, as I always confess I'm in school suspension again :P one more day and I'm free, well I guess day by day it's more challenging that it ever had :). I confess, I'm starting to give up and starting to hate in school suspension(ISS) Well this days I'm here it was not like school, we are in the room whole day with completely silence :puke: we need to work on our school works whole day :wow: It was a mistake I'm in ISS :wow: everyone wanna know how a pure A's and a nice guy get an ISS :lol: jwk, well my teachers was shock, it was all a mistake I'm there :redface:. I confess I right so much things that is not a confessions :rolleyes:, I confess I'm tired of cleaning our house, I'm so tired, I came from school so tired and I'm here cleaning our house so tired :lol: confess lot of things to do tomorrow, I confess I wanna create more poems. I confess I wanna post more but my body want some rests :wasted: I confess I feel very bore right now, I confess I really miss miss someone :ninja:[/i]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=philixre]I got a crush on my co TS.. Huhu :crybaby:[/quote] Ehem. Wonder who is [s]he[/s]. :rolleyes:[/spoiler] I Confess ; • I'm starving. :drool: • I'm also addicted to PS ;D • I just finished downloading photos.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I & Jolo texted each other a lot of times. - I woke him up by a call. :lol: - I'm full cause I ate cakeeee. :drool: - I feel worried about mai co-MMP memberrr. =( - I want to buy a new keyboard. :retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

Last edited by Bridget (2009-01-24 02:52:09)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that...[/b] ◉ Im excited. because me and my mother will sing. yipiie.. :D:thumbsup: ◉ I miss my friends here in eptok. =(
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess... [quote][i]-imma gonna [b]ol[/b] 4awhile..coz it's not yet my turn to use the pc.. :crybaby: i hope later it's already my turn.. :eh::D imissher so much..:D -danx and i were txting right now..:eh: i lol'd coz she told me my sister's name is cute hahaha and for me its so [b]panget[/b]. .:evil: then she told me my name is more [b]panget[/b]..:lol: -well imma so happy last night and today.. :eh: i really really loev her..and she loves me??.. :P:wow: -imma say sorry to dess for wat ive done yesterday,, :eh: imma not mataray.. imma not in the mood that time hehe -ends of confession and later i gtg.. :eh::penguin:[/i][/quote]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]-imma say sorry to dess for wat ive done yesterday,, :eh: imma not mataray.. imma not in the mood that time hehe[/quote] haha. fyn. prove me yerr not mataray kenTARAY akeei? hahaha xD bout.. im happy ferr you two. hehe xD i confess: im happy fer my accounting exam. haha xD its so easy. my former accounting teache asked me to proctor her class. i was o_O. she's so tamd. but i really proctored her class. they're taking exams and uhhh. i can't help it. that class is taking same course as me. and people are soo.. haha xD. they cheated. but i don't care so i didn't make sumbong to my former teacher. hihihi xD i instead help them answer the exam. ahah xD forgive me LORD. im having a diet coz my mother told me that im so fat. darn. im falling out of love. lolz. xD :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 9 queries - 0.396 second ]
Privacy Policy