• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I ate oranges, mangoes with [i]Alamang[/i] and now, I am drinking Milo, and I feel like throwing up. :penguin: I confess that I'll be changing room into Dark colors. Maybe Green or Blue, whatever. I'm so hating Pink right now. =| I confess that I wanna eat Khao Man Kai. :/ I wanna eat Bhami Tom Yam. :paranoid: I wanna throw up.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [b]Its true what my friends told me about my bestfriend being inlove with me :o Im hungry but i dont know what to eat.[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I PMed admin with the most shocking news. LOL Hello, Admin. :lol:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess I ubeer miss him na. If I ever lost him, I wanna die. I confess I'm excited about the swimming thingg. :) :*[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] I'm so effin tired, physic, biology, english exams, yearbook meeting, rawr! I just got home at 6:30 PM and went to school at 6:30 AM, awwkh! :lol: Weee.. it's almost ate ays' bday :wow: I miss dondon, so muchhhhhhh, :wow: that gwapo thing :lol::lol: My friend drove me home, aiyehhh, he brings his 4 years old lil bro, so kyoot, i love toddlers :wow: i hate a girl and I like it XDDD insipirated from the song with the title of I kissed a girl :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i seriously need my buddy now =( :wallbash: :wallbash: grrrr .. i hope you'll read this .. :|

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-16 06:54:21)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Have new crush here :P - I Also Hate someone here :wasted:[/spoiler]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i watched wowowee =D=D eat bulaga is better than wowowee i reallly like rocKAYE :lol: i miss ukoi ukoi :lol::lol: :wow: i hate making fansyns :lol::lol: but i made one for chaw =D :retard:[/spoiler]

Last edited by rakzztar (2009-01-16 06:57:30)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I really really hate her :| as in forealz. Im addicted to the song he sended me :wow: Me and her will never be friends.. I will really appriciate it if those people who loathe me will pm just telling me how much they hate me. :D =D

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-16 07:16:30)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: I'm already sleepy, I dunno why. :retard: I don't know if I'll go to school tom. I want to talk to my mom but I'm lazy to go there near the phone. :wasted: I hate to see them together. :mad:

Last edited by malow (2009-01-16 07:16:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess again ... :arrow: my patience is running out.. don't try me.. =| :arrow: i seriously envy my friend .. if i were her, idk :evil: :o whats mine, is mine :arrow: im so glad i have crazy friends around me cheering me up ... but its still not working :| sorry

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-16 07:14:13)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]confess dat im down. dat im mad, cos i left my fil book inside my locker... and hw can i study that much for tom's exam. huhuhu :crybaby:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i cheated our social studies test this afternoon, it wasn't my fault. it was my seatmate's fault, he tempted me :evil: wahaha. and i didn't study the test that's why. wahaha *i am happy because my name is in the lobby of my school for passing the USTET and the DLSUET-benilde. but waa. i will be going to FEU. no, i hate my mom for doing this to me, waa. she said we need to be practical. waa, if only i get a scholarship in UST, i can have my ex back to me. wahaha. *i was still in trauma of the mcdo commercial *i was laughing to the reactions of my group mates in our research project when i dare them to have a food trip, i brought them to the street who sells *balot. wahaha. i am so evil :evil: *charlene had forgotten me, waa. *no one will be with me this graduation. i hate it. my mom will not go home here so with my dad. i hate them. waa. i hate being part of a dysfunctional broken family. ek ek *i am kinda poor this days. waa. *i am failing 3 major subjects: physics.pre calculus. analytic. waaa. i am dead >.< *i am nervous if i can make it this march. maybe i will fail. waa
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]my confession...[/i] [spoiler][quote]-imma angry coz she left me but wat she sed is "wawait" but now i know she's offline..demmit ryt??:mad: -imma trying to understand her bububut,,,argghh..imma running out of patience..:crybaby: -imma miss her but duh she doesn't even miss mo..:crybaby: -i still loev her even though she's so argghh kbadtrip this day..:crybaby: -imma still waiting for her to come back..!![/quote] [/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess -We won in dota awhile ago. wooot! go dinosaruz clan! :lol::lol: -I'm still looking for the ryt girl. ;)[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- My [i] sariawan [/i] is really hurts :wasted::thumbsdown:[/spoiler]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess -i hate my bff's so-called boyfriend, no, maybe i'm just jealous, they're not yet in a relationship, but they're always together, and maybe i really hate him because he is messin' up my bff's life! She always wants to be with him, and she always waste her money for him, yet, he still likes another girl,!! -my dad laughed at me, i hate it! Haha![/b][/color][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I'm so enjoy talking with Anne on YM =D talking about [i] lebay [/i] girl's =D - I hate someone here, because he/she make ma grandparents getting broke up :evil:=D[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I promise to help Kapz in finding the right woman for him ((: - I just got home from church, And I saw Sean, Jolynn, Skhyle, Enna & Daisy -- Were friends already :eh: - I feel so blessed. - I wanna say Viva Pit Senyor! To all the Cebuanos. :P
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was in a pub for two hours. And I confess, I am three sheets to the wind right now. I miss this, honestly. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 9 queries - 0.438 second ]
Privacy Policy