• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess, -thats it has been a while since i posted here in the confession thread. -i am reading some random stuff here in ft. (posts) -i am inlove. :lol: -this is the first time that i felt this kind of pressure when it comes to school works/activities -i can exempt the exam for this semester in all four classes. -i am "O"MAZED by the banner of MMP. (bryan, astig! :lol:) -im listening to goth music. -i want to play dota ((: lapdancer Nevermore aka Shadow Fiend needs to PWN. -i miss my fellow MMP members. most of their avatars are good looking. i like it. :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=tap13]i confess the poster above me is right, if you want some prove, sure I always had proof, she's just my sis. =)[/quote] not enuf proof bro! haha~ @t. I confess - I feel bad for her. I don't want her to get mad at me.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i want to change my siggy... i am wearing eyeglasses now.. :retard::crybaby::crybaby: haha.. i look nerd. :retard::drool: hehe.. peace out. =) i do not take sides.. i just give my honest opinions. =) *i just deleted a long message here.. woo.. i offended her.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-13 19:21:21)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]not enuf proof bro! haha~[/quote] :penguin: @t: I confess.... My head is starting to eat my stomach :lol: well it just mean I'm hungry and not feeling good today i'm not in the mood to post I want to talk and explained something to someone
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [b]Im offended because of what she posted , i came here to make friends not enemies that post really hurted =( me more than people already hating on me.. i didnt attend to fall for him it just happend. And if you guys want me to stop i';ll do it , i didnt know that loving someone to much is a crime..[/b]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-13 19:25:14)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i want to say sorry to ^her. i didn't mean it.. i just want her to understand that thing... i want to say sorry for being so frank and so like this.. i also confess.. i miss FU.. i want to drink coffee.. i want to be a promoter.. LOL.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess, i havent been on here for such a long time ive been extremely pre-occupied with my life ive been busy with school, work, family, friends and daniel jeffrey :] my boyfriend is almost eighteen im happily taken and have been for months now! 'kay done
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [b]I cant stop the tears falling from my eyes i wish i can :cry: [/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]/!\ WARNING[/color][/b] [li]for those people who post offensive words/phrases in any form toward another member/s[/li] [li]who post obviously nonsense confessions.[/li] .. you know who you are.. [hr][hr] i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: i haven't studied anything for my exams.. my friends invaded my pad last night. we had a small in-house party.. i really had fun.. for once in 2/3 nights, i felt happy. :arrow: i appreciate the people who are there for me right now.. especially to the someone who is still always ready to be there for me even if i only really interact with him/her at times like this. thanks so much :rose: :arrow: ive been hangin out in cloud's profile since a while ago.. dang his playlist is awesome :cool: :thumbsup: :arrow: my babes' beauty is like that of chinese pown star =D woo hentai!! hahahah J/K babes!! waa :penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-13 20:24:31)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i hide the private journal of my favorite english teacher :evil: waa, thats his punishment for not accepting my project! waahaha. i am :evil: i can feel it *i am poor, i have no money for my pictorial for our yearbook. waa. i am so sad *my mom is my latest disappointment, she will not come to my graduation because of her family there. waa. so sad *school sucks. many projects. and my extra curricular activities are starting to go dwon. one by one *my monitor broke out recently, and i am happy my tito bought a new one for me. wahaha :D *i confess i lost my money. waa *i don't want to go to college, its so freaking expensive *xiru! i pass the USTET! i confess i am so very happy *i pissed off the guys in our class, i tease them that they are addicted to marijuana. wahaha *my club (science club) will have a mangrove planting this saturday. waa. :D *i confess [s]charlene[/s] loves her babz. waaa i am kinda jealous. woo *MMP rocks, waa. i am loving them . :D *we have no class today! wee :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - me is super duper stress ait now..got lotsa things to do! I dont know what's the first thing to do. I am a student and I know my obligations but how will I fix this mess when all they do is to pressure me! damnation! :doubt: - me is afraid that i myt give up my job again! I always do it anyway but I don't want to do it this time! =( - tomorrow is our midterms..jeez, i havent checked my notes yet..I'm scared! :|

Last edited by russell18 (2009-01-13 21:19:30)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -this day was disgusting. sweear. First, a feeler [s]friend[/s] walked with us. and had a stupid discussion. After he left, my best friend said, "[i]parang tanga. habol ng habol sayo.[/i]" :lol: I nodded in response. ((: Second, I didn't get the chance to hang out with ej again. :wasted: I was quite irritated since they were ruining my plans. :-j -I threw my phone awhile ago since it's very annoying. it's abnormal. :wasted: Virus invasion. Dang. But I picked it up instead. I can't live without my phone. I want my parents to buy me a new one. :/:/ -I didn't pay 7 pesos to the driver awhile ago. :retard: I'm so effin lost. I just realized it after getting my feet on the ground. I really felt guilty about it. :/

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-14 01:53:58)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] It is half past 1a.m. and all I could think about is to materialize my thoughts into writing. This way, I would feel that I am actually living this stage of my life and not trapped in some sort of a trance. I’m not used to this confession or anything about writing - anymore. I can’t believe that the last time I actually held a pen to write (well ofcourse aside from the bar paperworks after meal services customs and immigration forms onboard the mother ship. u will understand me soon) was in school which was more than a year ago. Had it not been for Genny’s update in her Friendster Blog, would I have thought of stipulating my thoughts into writing… So here goes… It’s been more than a year now since I have Left the Phil. Its been crazy. really Crazy. Details? I guess i’ll have to spare you the details because I want you to have a life aside from reading my confession….Holy shit its 10mins to 2am and I have an early work! What am I doing? I should be sleeping. I guess i’ll need a rain check on this one. I hope i’ll remember continuing it though…ciao.

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-14 02:22:09)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]*xiru! i pass the USTET! i confess i am so very happy[/quote] [b]wow.. be a thomasian now... :D and feel it. :wow: congrats bro... :cool: i confess dat im dummy tired.. havin feet ache .. heartache haha kiddin.. :lol: i confess dat i want somethin new, asap... i confess dat i wanna be a super expert in C++ :wallbash: :O i confess dat .... my programming prof... is .. :evil: :evil: :evil: i confess dat, im happy for ubenx ahaaha :lol: ... proud to be thomasian at 400![/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that.[/b] [spoiler]I didn't go to school this afternoon because I have a headache, uh-no. Actually I don't Really have a headache, I don't wanna see him nor his face. :cry: I still got a hang-over of the agony I felt yesterday and still thinking about the two of them together happily makes me sick. That's why I am sick and I didn't go to school. =D Tssssss. Our school is currently under construction. They are demolishing our "Main Building" :wasted: Gawd! How could we take a test if that's the situation. Tsk. Disturbing. They should better postpone the fckken exam. :/ Wait! Oh! I haven't reviewed yet! :wasted: Gawd! >x# :wallbash: These days, I am slowly getting uninterested in my studies. Wanna know why? :3 It's because of thiose teachers also losing the interest to teach us students. :wasted: Yeah, actually. More time is spent for non-relevant things than discussin of lessons, and when the test is coming, Gawd! They make us to self-review. :wallbash: :wasted: And that's what's keeping us always mental-blocked during tests. :paranoid: Pathetic Theachers. x# Oops! Me and my big mouth! =D And Oh! The little exams a while ago, I felt so great about it. It's the first time that I got [b]5/20 [/b]in chemistry, Huweee! Great! :doubt: A girl on the Top 2 will get such grade in a unexpected exam, How would you ever belive that? xDD And Twas great. X___________X Lalala, Forget about that, anyway, it won't affect my grade. xDD Nah it will, and I don't care. These days, all I care about is MYSELF, :P selfish enough and vain enough. >:3 and People around me shouldn't care! Another is, GOD! He's the greatest, my strength, my refuge. =) Even if people around me let's me down, I won't! For I know that someday, There will be [b]my Time[/b]. :)[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LOUISE.27]Aww gurrpwend. :( Don't be sad, okay? Be strong, you might find another guy somewhere over the rainbow. Remember that I'm always here for you, okay? =) I miss you too and Ilaugh-youu. mwaa :*[/quote] Awshh. I labyu to the maxxx GurrPwend. MMwaaaah! -- I confess.. - Haha, Lolz, Today's the best day in mai lifeee. - I forgot all mai problems. - I'm inlove wit a member of MMP. Jkkk XD - I miss someone. Obviously, Mai BF :lol: - He always talks to me and I turn to this --> :redface: - I miss him sooo muchiiie. - I'm not mad at anyone anymoreeee. Imma goodgirl already. - I still support the [b]Angeli-Pat[/b] loveteaam. Ayeee~ :redface: - I'm really hypurr again *dunno why. - I'm still mad at Jampooots. - I haven't listen to any Korean music since yesterday. - I think I'm having asthma. Lolshh~ I'm coughing so much and mai throat hurtsss soo muchiiie. :3 - I'm posting too much. Ampopo.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im excited for this day! todays the day! :O :) :redface: where is my wofie? :lol: i confess im watching spiderwick :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-14 04:10:08)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]happy monthsary[/b] karuro :eh: :thumbsup: i see yene is OL already :eh: [b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im suu happy me and my mareh are ok .. completely ok :D what happened with us was like years ago now.. i regret the day i did that to her.. tsk2 .. :arrow: ive been wondering where pat is .. haven't seen her online since yesterday.. been bc with her new guy i bet =D :arrow: its still code red here in our place.. dang its raining all the time.. i feel like in forks - FTW?! :o :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-14 04:18:41)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i'm uber excited about our prom!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]- I'm still mad at Jampooots.[/quote] Wateber. :lol: ^ Aw, same here.. Im soo excited with our prom, and we're the one who'll manage the prom. ;) I conpess.. That im tired. I hate Bridget. :lol: Same here, excited w/ our prom. I miss my kambal soo much. Im loeving the song How do i live - LeAnn Rimes. :redface::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:33

[ 9 queries - 0.378 second ]
Privacy Policy