• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. i drank two sachets of 3-in-1 coffee today.. mixed them in one mug.. lolz.. soo sleepy.. :retard:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. - Damn. Finally, someone made it a trend :eh::wow: - I hate my classmates. - My baby Rad's sooo funny.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. im hungry! hehe .. im waiting for my officemates to eat lunch
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -eney made me laugh down to my core. :lol: the term "teeks", it is like "texting" because it drains your energy -that i miss my groupmates. -i cant wait for graduation & summer. -i changed my avatar. the pic is the cover for the album of FFAF (funeral for a friend) -i am glad that luna moonfang uploaded her avatar. shes pretty -that i am "OMAZED" by the story written by the three pioneers of MMP :handsdown: keep up the funny and good work -that i need to wake up at 4am, its already 12:08am here. edit: i miss the old members here in ftalk. WhereTF are you guys. :lol:

Last edited by heroinslither (2009-01-07 01:10:54)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li]I was here yesterday but didn't bother to post. Exhausted from my trip.[/li] [li]I hid my Qipao on our basement so that my Mom will not let me wear it during our New Year (Chinese New Year). :lol: [/li] [li]I yelled at Luigi yesterday cause I was so irritated (jetlag maybe?). So sorry, hun hun.[/li] [li]I ate the Yellow Cab on our oven this morning. Mom went berserk. Hahahaha.[/li] [li]I missed Class-S.[/li] [li]Sweet revenge is running through my head. Hmm... :rolleyes:[/li]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-I wanna :puke: today but I just can't -I wanna try another group too..but dunno when -I wanna apologize for leaving FU -I don't want to leave FTalk even if I needed to -I forced my mom to let me surf the net this day :D[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

iconfess... [spoiler]-i miss eptok.. :eh: -i cut classes today..haha -she's so darn cute..haha -i need to buy load for ugly danx..haha she's so adiikkk,,haha :lol: :penguin: -ill be back later..:penguin:[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I skipp'd 3period of classes xd I heard my bestfriend voice again.. i miss him..:crybaby: I wanna go back to the philippines. I wanna see my bestfriend again.. i really miss him =([/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]i envy someone there. oh. not someone. alot of member there. becoz of stupido reason :lol: nvm =x= i feel sorry tooo anne =x= she wont online agen for some days. argh :| i just realizeeed that my crush younger than me :O :lol: i feel lil bit shocked when i see he late this morning =( aww. i wanna cry =( for no reason as usuall :lol: i just maek a cute design :D froggie :wow:[/spoiler]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i am starting to be [s]weird[/s]. i am getting weird when our graduation is near. waa *lots of projects and requirements storm my mind. >.< i hate to graduate. *MMP is cool, i am not good looking in the banner, pareng rakzztar made :d *i want to kill our english teacher, his so gayy! waa. he didn't accept my project. *i want to jump out a 10 story building to see if would be still alive after jumping *i am :evil: happy that my ex and his boyfriend broke up, waaa. :evil:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im happy today .. although amm tired :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b] =)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• Damn! I have a low grade in my subject (A.P. or History) I think it's line of 7. Gawd. :crybaby: I want to cry and cry. :crybaby: • I don't want to go to school anymore. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]- i don't wanna be late at skul again tomorrow coz i enjoy school, aha. - i haven't reviewed on the the contest that we will be joining this friday. arghh.[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]- dang i must study, study and study :penguin: - i miss my dondon so much, i seriously am dying :paranoid: - i cried for a hour last night, lololol xD - i think God is doing something on me, and I get His point, Love You God! :lol: - i'm going back to class s right after my study business is done =( - i miss fstalk and some activities around here - i hate 2009. - i don't know the cause of my emo-ness lately. - i'm glad that dondon can handle my attitude x3 - i'm glad it's almost 11 :x - i love dondon so much <3 - i don't feel so welcomed around here lately =([/spoiler]

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-07 09:00:26)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I get hypehype when i think of him. - He is so smoochies..he said he wanna **** me haha heller - I love his voice.. :wow: he said i have a cute voice like a baby :redface: - He's off again and i miss him already =( - Im glad its almost something something =D - I so super duper uber extreme to the maximum level love him <333 :wow:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I was so tats when I saw someone's profile. :redface: -someone said my caption is intriguing. LOL. it's not. :lol: the heart is only divided by zero. ((: -ftalk is so cool. =D\m/ new new new. :eh: -I'm not yet done. yeah, you. I'm still pissed. =D=D Though I don't have rights to feel... XD -i haven't finished writing my notes yet. :) Mudraks will get mad. Doho. I dun care. >.> I'm blaming my teachers for ruining my new years resolution. FFF them. :D:thumbsdown: XDD -I'm getting into the song, Friends Forever. =| I really feel like crying right now. =( Anyway, i promised JJJEL that I'll treat them. I'll give anything :D That's why I'm starting to save a LOT of money. :lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess - i miss him badly. I want to entertain me lols. =D =( - i hope he's entertain me =( - my heart explodes :wasted:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna sleep but i can't got many things to do.. >< im hapi coz i earned 3kphp from selling some items in my RF account LOL -[i]nakauto[/i] im pissed i didnt get the slippers that i really want.. oh well iPanema is better than nothing i miss my groupmates.. im excited for the 3rd Chapter of our story..

Last edited by ampjeff (2009-01-07 16:22:15)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess~ - i am not interested in twilight. No offense - i am effing enjoying my tiem wif my frens. They're on my bed now... errrr.... please dont be green. we're having an overnight party ^^ - i bought another circle lens but in gray cuz.. im bored with the black one.. - i love maddie and vira so much <333 i can speak with them about any topic in want :wow: actually, we're speaking about TVXQ the whole time lmao
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [quote]- I dont feel like going to school anymore. - I find my co-worker funny =D they were like fighting because of me..this guy told the other guy dont touch her she's mine :mad: heller.... - Its 00:56am and im still awake . - I love talking to him :wow: .[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 11 queries - 0.814 second ]
Privacy Policy