• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]+i will go somewhere to celebrate new year so i will off tonight~ +deadline of premade=today!! +me new @artwork 101 +owh i still can chat with him on YM[/b]:wow:[/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. - im lazy posting today. dunno why. - i miss him.=D - im kinda tired today. whahah! lack of sleep.:drool: - i think we look like idiots yesterday in the haunted hause in EK!=D :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]last night i hab a big problem with my mom. we just fightin (??) :lol: and im cryin. argh. i cant onlien then =x= swt. i hateee it 3; i miss sumone. eventhough he not miss me D: i cant forgettin sumone *[sup]lol sumone sumone. who teh hell are you? =D [/sup] and i think i shouldnt talk to him for a loooong tiem :3 i wont let myself fallin agen =( i confess idk what shud i write ther. i gettin :retard: for now D: argh. i just wanna greet all eptokers happy new year :3 and startin spread sum repu for em :3[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i don't liek what im seeing rryt now at this page. I confess that my eyes are liek this @-) :retard: I slept around 4:30 AM. I confess that im starving. I confess that were having a confe right now. I mean. Hot confe once again. :o
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]- I sang in the confe when the others left, only Jamie and the other members who are left heard my voice. hihi! :P[/quote] Her voice was :wow: =D i confess that i hate myself yesternight. i was late wen i entered the confe =( i confess that i want another confe! :lol: i confess that i'm surprise of a girl's addiction to sumone! :lol: i confess that i wanna see him again online. And promise, i'll never gonna fool him again :wallbash: i confess that i wanna say sumthing to the confe yesternight :wallbash: [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]I'm not in love with any member. *bow*[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]I love dondon[/quote] Yeah, he is a man [b]worth loving[/b] for, :eh:. I understand, [i]Good luck[/i] maru. :cool: [b]I confess:[/b] - I'm so happy, I woke up this morning, and I've an entertainment :D :D - When I got online, 10 minutes later my dundun is ol, yay! - I confess, maybe it doesn't seem like this is such a happy day for me, but it is! :D - I confess I have a new year party at my coz's home tonight, but i dun wanna go :lol: - I confess I miss linniie.. huahah =D - I confess, ate aning is crazy :wasted:, she told a new member to wha? :lol: - I confess that i'm curious with the man jamie can't fool :ninja: wonder who...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i will join my new friends do the drinking session of *pulang kabayo* dis afternoon and have a mingle to my cousins this evening. i confess that i would visit my first love this evening when 12 is almost near to greet her a happy new year. she warned me that her new boy friend will be there too. so this will be a riot, i confess i am loving my new pair of converse all star i bought at SM Makati last saturday, i am ultimately loving it. hehe. i confess i bought a box of fire crackers and sets of fire works for this night's event. wahaha. i am excited. i confess i got little dizzy, a hang over maybe. wahah :D i confess i moved on already to my first love but still the past rewinds, i am still a failure. . . >.<
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess one of the mod here whom i thought was strict and hard to deal with is a joker..:P [/align] [spoiler]go master..lolx[/spoiler]
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. :) anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. :ninja: gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay shit is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha.[/quote] hahaha..... nag pa pogi point pah... tapos gay pala! hehehe.... swerte mo tol! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]i confess i got addicted to the song of fm static - tonight[/quote] oh that song :wasted: :lol: i dunno how it get in my music folder :smoke: -- I confess i truly hate this word [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]lol[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] I confess i wanna win the TVXQ design contest :crybaby: But FIA ruined everything :doubt: I confess im not going to skool today since i'll be going to the coldest part of this country :kiss: ([i]inspired from bluberry543's post[/i]) I confess i am do not love any male member here :redface: I confess i dont trust some boys I confess [b]i LOVE TVXQ when they are PERVERTS[/b] :drool::drool::drool: wooo yaoi power :drool: :wow: I confess i love yaoi, not yuri
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [i]- I can't seem to blink. - I've been pretty, seriously emotionless for three days now. - My smiles are all forcible, I gotta do something right now. - I've been nonstop snowboarding for 3 hours. [/i]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that.. [/b] :arrow: i was also suprised with a girl's addiction to one of my co-member in TS.. :arrow: my eyes are aching but i can't help it.. :lol: :arrow: i don't want to leave TS anymore.. :lol: they made me realized what is the essence of craziness and friendship.. we rock TS.. :wow::wow: [b]happy new year.. [/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]+kya!!!! i can't edit any photo! the computer is being formated again[/b]:crybaby: [b]+sigh.. maybe i won't OL on CR today.. MAYBE +just play audition and it's feel's great!![/b][/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I was absent yesterday coz I was in the mall all day. - Me and Karlo went to Sta. Lucia, Robinsons, Gateway, and Eastwood yesterday. :D - We missed those places, that's why. - He treated me, :O As in everything. x) He dont want me to [i]gastos[/i] anything. - He's better now. :D I love him more. :lol::lol: - I didnt know that there was a confe last night TT________TT I was really tired to open the computer. :lol: - I heard James' voice last night, :lol::lol: - Im already a [i]suki[/i] in Globe's Unlimited Call. :D Bowahaha. Im always registering everyday. - I wanna greet everyone a [b]Happy New Year![/b] :wow: [hr] [spoiler]I confess when I read something earlier, I hated him/her even more. :retard: Hmm. I wouldnt care a single bit about you anymore, I dont wanna see you anywhere. If its only possible to erase you in this world, I would. I know Im kinda harsh, but its my feelings. x) hha. whatever. :lol: I also confess that, I really hate those [b]Kirida[/b]. they're like fffken retarded. :retard: wohahaha. :lol: I wanna laugh out loud and roll on the floor laughing my *ss off. :lol:[/spoiler]
my_orange09@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i'm...fallin'[/spoiler] [i][b]best sin i've ever do, the sweetiest...ever[/b][/i]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]- I confess that i'm curious with the man jamie can't fool :ninja: wonder who...[/quote] What do yu meaning meaning by this? :lol: [quote=black_eLjOy]i was also suprised with a girl's addiction to one of my co-member in TS..[/quote] Back at Ya sis :lol: i confess - I told sis anne a little (little? :O ) secret :lol: hope yu'll keep that partner. ;) - I miss someone at TS! :crybaby: OK, she's Louiz :lol: dunno why ya left :crybaby: - Ate Riz is crazyyy :wasted: She made a new member to do ??? :lol: - I wanna do something but i can't leave this laptop :lol::wow::wasted: - I am loving this emot -- :wasted::wasted::wasted: LOL. - I want my camera back :crybaby: - I lost the Stylus of my NDS, now I'm busteeed. - I'm not that excited this new year. Just excited for January :wow: - I wanna drink vodka! :wow::wow::wow: -------------
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. •I was also surprised about the "big confession" •I've used a lot of memory in my cp. •I've deleted some of the images there. :retard: •I hope that we will have a Class-TS confe later. :eh:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that. I'm now a Whiz. Wee! I can't go out wearing super short shorts bcoz of my mom. lols. I cutted my bangs. Im now cold. We're having our Xmas party on New Year. At Happy New Year!
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess. - I wanna join MMP. :wasted: - i'm really happy today - i love ice cream :wow: :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im updating my blog again haha i confess i wish thered be another TS confe...haha i confess TS are really crazy haha i confess i wish mandi and bebe gay would go online.. i really miss them.. i confess i still havent eaten my Dream Cadbury whte chocolate coz of this asthma, cough, and colds.. i confess i really wish i'd feel better this time, tomorrow... haiz.. i confess i wanna greet everyone a happy new year
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy