• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b]:thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]-aww, my back hurts~ -i'm so lazy updating my diary blog~ -currently download haruhi suzumiya no yuutsu ep3 :3 -waga routashi aku no hana is loev X3 -yay! my graphic skill up again... -still in loev with CR XD -my besties OL in here~[/b][/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: - I'm here now in Leyte. Excited and sad when I got here. :) :( - I'm currently using the computer of my uncle. HAHA. - That's all for now. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]- I fcken hate my hair. :| damn. :| - I want to kill a gay. :| - I have no choice. :disgust: A lot of members here want fansign from me. :disgust: Damn hair. Blsht. - I'm fcken mad at someone. :|[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-23 03:01:45)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that: -i accidentally saw somethin w/c is forbidden :paranoid: -im alone here in mah room, =D - i hate globe and smart, cant unli :disgust: -cant decide in w.c e-group ill join :/ -i wud be missing my former group naruto shinobi fanz elite - i wanna watch episodes of black blood brothers ;] -i wanna do somethn new... -im goin to b.drive for a retainer, and for a haircut/highlights -im nt that excited now... :| [/b] =)
blackumaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that.. Im really really hungry.. Im having a hard time making a profile..wuaa :wallbash::wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]-cant decide in w.c e-group ill join :/[/quote] join White protector xiru. :lol::thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] I confess, my sister has become more beautiful than the last time i saw her (july this year), :wow: She now has very long hair (extension) :lol: even my mother was shocked by the transformation., she looks very flawless now.,wkokokokkk~~and she gave me lotsa gifts. :D:D:D:D Even his boyfriend gave me gifts. :lol: I confess, i am glad i did not feel a spark of enviousness, :D maybe im just very happy that we can spend christmas this year together. :P:P:P:P My tita gave me a[i] malong[/i] as a gift. :wasted:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- Im happy coz my penguin is back and he gave me a cool siggy. :D:D I lab et. - I missed my penguin. XD - I miss chaw, I dunno where she is. XD - Im starving. :drool::drool:[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that...[/b] when I'm reading sis Danx's posts...I suddenly miss my pnguin too. :( [Kiro tan] Waaah! I wonder where he is now? I know he's enjoying his X-mas vacation somewhere out there. xD I confess that it feels good being friends with ex-rockstar members [Malow and Christian] The ultimate Labtim which is only "puppy Love" =D I offended my Little sister a while ago [she's one year younger than me] The reason? Well, I'll just keep it for my self. and Let's just say that Not all things are a joke. Some may take it seriously. Some may not even know you're joking. :[ =( i waas sooooo deppresed.. :wallbash: [i]*hating myself[/i]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]yay! my sensei[kiro tan] iiz back, lol woots.. :lol: he pmed me earlier and he finally used the ava I gave him last month, lol =D i asked him to come back, but [i]someone[/i] :rolleyes: has made him doesn't want to come back.. well.. i've told him a lot of members miss him.. still.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-thank you for the meaningfull PM bro [s]ed[s] -owh gawsh... why she OFF now?? i need her answer!! -i got a PM from the nicest newbie on the whole fstalk XD -yey! i'm a friendster maniac now~ -ughh my back still hurts.. -amazing in the bad is the most favs indo band fer me X3 -i create a new group on CR join if you have an CR account~ -total active friend= many X3 -miss him already T^T -i wanna have a holiday on jakarta! -i'm currently hiatus on my YM[/b][/spoiler]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]-i made a fansyn for eney...i shud gave it to her tom.but luks lyk an angel was inside of me earlier,,so i gave it to her -tsk..my :wow: and i are chatting agen,, and he's so...nvm -i almost ate a 1/2 of lechon chicken... :D -i was angry at my mom earlier :wallbash: -im happy coz my anak is happy,,i uber luv her post in one thready -i'll be absent in ftalk tom :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]my connection became moar worse =D stupid connection :crybaby: i chat with anne now, and it just weirdo :lol: she's uber crazee for sure =x= i miss him alot. i misss youuuu huuuuaaa =( i can meet him again in new year, school time. awh too long =( i hope i can meet him in this holiday. please God :( i feel guilty to sumone here. it will hurt him/her a lot. tsk tsk =x= i wanna sleep but i cant. i waiting for sumone and he didnt online nyeeee. he promis me to ol and he dont =x= im not waiting for xmas argh D:[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that: :arrow: i am happy coz my nanay is happy with her :wow:.. :arrow: im still worried about them.. but i'l support them no matter what.. xD :arrow: i saw the tita of my exx. and she was kinda [i]pahiya[/i] with my dad.. she told my dad bout the two opf us. that we are getting stronger and all. and then after her speech.. i just said.. "sorry tita.. he WAS my boyfriend.. he's not my present BF anymore".. and i Loled.. ahahaha :arrow: i saw my papa rrr just a while ago. i was uber kilig when he introduced me to his family.. but only as his best bud way back hayskul. but i enjoyed the time with them.. xD :arrow: i am very happy with my FU mates.. they make me laugh..
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess..: [spoiler]=i really miss my lolo twin..xp =i'm playing games with my student anes.. i'm having fun with it..lols =i didn't notice that x-mas is 2 days from now.. gud thing one of the baklesh reminds me..wakoko[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess im soo happy because of my new earphone. wooo. I envy my mom because dad gave her a new cellphone. :penguin: I confess that im so happy today. I confess that this post is non sense. =D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I'm so very glad today because of family reunion. With my sister and her family. ~ I'm so really tired because of my sisterrete (mabel). We talked like a term paper at off topic! gosh! my hand so uber [i]pagod.[/i] ~ I'm so glad for my BFF. She's alright now and i'm so happy to see her with a beautiful smile. ~ I miss my students, my mom, my critic, my professors, classmates and my friends at britney website. ~ I have to sleep now because of [i]Simbang gabi [/i]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [b]I love dondon[/b] so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :lol: I'm glad our problem is solved, now he is opph and I miss him so badly X3 my sensei gave me a new nme :doubt: TBH (TeddyBearHamster) wtf..... :lol: i confess that i miss him a lot :crybaby:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]- i'm kinda sad because d'one of ma sissy.. =( - ma mom is [b] still [/b] sick right now.. get well soon mom, i need u.. =( - today i'm not mood 2 posting here.. :disgust::thumbsdown: - but i don't know why i LOVE 2 editing some pic today, even though is really bad, but i enjoy it! :wow: - i really want 2 watch HSM 3 and twilight :crybaby: - i want 2 goes 2 Jakarta, let's have fun! i'm boring here! - and lastly i wishes i could buy adobe photoshop.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- I did something wrong. TT___TT I said many bad words to teh gay hair stylist. :wasted: lmao. nah. It was just that, i couldn't control my feelings. TT___TT dang. I really hate my new hair. TT___TT - I'm so happy. I'm lakwatsa mode tomorrow with my sister. bwaha. only the two of us. :33 And, my mom will give us money. :drool::drool: And, bahala na us. XDD - I realized that my eyebags are so big. :-J I dunno what to do. I'm getting addicted. :-J I can't stop nor control my self from typing and typing. ((: damn. ((: - I want to abandon my fs account again. So useless. :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-23 11:08:46)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i'll go to school tommorow because i wanna see him :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 9 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy