• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

megumi028
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. [spoiler]->i'm really really bored.. ->my lolo twin is mad at mee.. ->my kras is snobbing mee..dunno why..? ->my nanai is really pissed off to someone..soo she'll not in the mood and snobbing also.. wakoko.. wat a bad day..huhu[/spoiler]

Last edited by megumi028 (2008-12-20 08:41:07)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessions. [quote][spoiler][quote]• I saw a [color=red]handsome[/color] boy in the church. But he is a [i]Semenarista?[/i] Ugh. I dunno wut's dat word. Moi mom just said it. Haha. :lol: • I'm so [color=red]happy.[/color] I can feel the Christmas NOW! :lol: • I miss [color=red]HIM.[/color] Darn. We didn't see each other for 5 months long. I uber duper miss him. :crybaby:[/quote] [/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-12-20 10:13:13)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Weeee, edit your post please. Wrong Tag, Please edit you italized word in English. Thanks. I confess that i feel dizzy right now. (Because it's my cousin's bday, and i think im drank/drunk whatever) I confess that. this is getting non sense. ..bow
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]- Im craving for chocolates. The ref is full with kisses and hersheys. I want ferrero. :drool: - I was tired yesterday, freakingly. - Today wasn't a good day, hello heartache. - I've seen my long lost DSLR. Welcome back. We've been spending 2 years this christmas. - I'm finish packing up my things for the christmas vacation. Hohoho. I've bring a lot of clothes and double it when i came back. I'll shop till i drop at Philippines. - I still love my ex. Nonsense. - I'll be going to Villagio to skate. I was thinking if i still know how to skate. How stupid am i to forgot how. Skating is my sport. ((: - Shecks :redface: Someone texted me. He brighten up my day.[/spoiler]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong BBCode Fixed. I confess that I kinda envied the indigenous kids in our Kalinga foundation. They have a [i]free bunot ng ngipit[/i] stubs. The funny thing is.. I made those stubs. Also, I really need a certain tooth to be yanked out. It really hurts. :wallbash: I also confess that I almost forgot the birthdays today because I was really busy earlier. Anyway, happy birthday to those two. ;)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-12-20 10:20:04)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]- I want to die next year - I love my bestfriend - I hate my enemy! - I hate [b]beshz[/b][/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess. i had a hard time sleeping so i woke up too early i was too lazy to go to church for simbang gabi coz i think i am already late and i will have no more seats left.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im feeling really cold right now...:retard: i confess i dunn wanna go to work tomorrow... :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]That i really have a huge crush on asdin :wow: that i have fever right now that i think my bestfriend is crushing on me so i've heard from my friend A. that im @$%^^ on this girl who's crushing the one im crushing here in eptok :paranoid:[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-20 19:42:39)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i pissed coz of my mom - she doesn't want me to give money because she knew that i will spend it in gimik with my friends later tonyt. i confess i'll stil go with my friends. i still got spare money... bwahahha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess: [spoiler][quote]that i miss my soulmate, she's mad at me. i can sense that. she hates me for telling her she's falling for me. and i know i was joking, she will never fall to a person like me. that's the reality and i hate it. i am now jealous to someone cause i know he's chatting with her. i hate it. i wish i am not that stupid. oh i really hate myself. i want to commit suicide <- ek that's to disturbing :wallbash: i keep sending her PMs but still no reply until now. oh how i wish i could go back in time, :( waa. i should stop myself for falling, waa. she's perfect, im not. she have a bright future, i don't. she's pretty, im beyond imperfect. i wish she will be loved. waah *im listening to a song of maroon 5 :(* oh she hates me . . . . i will be leaving on tuesday, and i will go to my house in manila, whoa im sort of excited, waa. my ex returns yesterday and she ask me to go to their house today for a chit-chat and i refuse for i am falling to someone's special. waa. i am a great example of "hopeless romantic fool" & "ultimate [s]torpe[/s] waa, im sick. oh by the way, im failing 3 unit subjects, gonna die soon, waa, i shall not finish high school if my performance is like this. tsk tsk tsk :( oh i wish she's not mad at me :([/quote] [/spoiler] [quote][s]charlenajose, look i'm sorry[/s][/quote] [/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I miss ftalk and all mah sistah here.... ~ I really don't know, i always ask myself what's going on. ~ oh gosh, i need to save my money for christmas. ~ I miss mah students and mah critic teacher. ~ I'm not a silent killer anymore. ~ I'm so addicted to britney's new album.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess Im still not over him = K.F = i should be tho. :wallbash:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler][quote]-that i'm worried about him. p.s. i don;t hate you. come back. :([/quote] [/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I conefss. [spoiler]- I lol'd at the message of my siggy. '' [sup]ano naman kung madami kayo, masaya ba kayo tulad namin? :drool:[/sup] '' hha =D - Im happy coz my kambal eney transferred to our group. - Im planning to transfer group coz the leader said[i] itatakwil niya na ako.[/i] damn. :wasted: - Im stil badtrip with someone. - Im happy today. :D - I miss a hell lot of people. Speacial mention : John619619, Darylldelfin, Snypzelle, All moi sissos in FU, Lunaness, and Bordz. yeah, like fk. Please be online na. :wasted: - Im not happy and contented with my life. :doubt: - Im kinda lazy going to church today, We'll be having our Exchange Gifts. Naaah, so Early. :wasted: - I do not miss and I do not love my EX anymore. :D[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess im gonna miss teh person above me so much....:kiss: i confess that i will miss eptok,especially FU so much... i confess ill go to our province now to celebrate xmas there...(far from civilisation):lol::lol[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ill miss the person above me :( i confess im still worried for my mom geez :wallbash:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]I rip someone's codes before. :wallbash: :paranoid:[/spoiler]

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-21 08:22:55)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I take a bath while cleaning the "not-really-dirty" bathroom at the church. :cool: I play with the water hose with my friend.lol I didn't come back last night because I slept over,unexpected. :/ I'm craving for Kit-kat chocolate bars and ice cream sandwich . :drool: People are spamming on my fs. idk if i can ride a ripstick? :rolleyes: cuz I definitely can ride a skateboard. but have no idea if i can ride a damn ripstick. :smoke: that my friend is being so stupid.bwuaha. inocare anywayay. I dont wanna be a part of that gay play at the church. :D im sorry but its really gay. idk what in the world happen to my friend. she wouldnt talk to me in the phone. she wanted to tell me something but i couldn't go on anymore because i had to freaking leave god damn it, i should've stay if i knew i only have to somewhat help people. blah im so bored.[/spoiler]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-20 21:50:37)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm waiting for mod ice's response from the subdomain application(application??what the--XD) i've sent here :clock: I'm listening to music Today is Trixx&I's monthsary :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 9 queries - 1.486 second ]
Privacy Policy