• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess. [spoiler]• I'm waiting for him. • Moi tita gave me a P300. Lol. • Argh. I'm so sleepy. Darn! • I wanna spread some repus. But i'm so lazy right now. :doubt: • I'm bored. Damn. I need to talk to someone. :disgust: • I wanna eat noche buena right now. Gawd. I'm starving. • I wanna go to the mall. • I hate ABS CBN! Gawd. :evil: Because of the TWILIGHT PINOY VERSION. Amf.[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. [spoiler]-I'm super tired. :wasted: -my ninong gave me 500. lol. i need moarrr. XDDD TT-TT -I want to switch from globe to sun. T-T -I want to kill my mom for embarrassing me and my sister in front of our relatives. :wasted: -I'm not that happy today. :( I dunno why. TT-TT[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I wanna greet every one [b][color=red]Merry[/color] [color=green]Xmas[/color][/b] (:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess. [spoiler]- i conquered my greatest fear - sharp objects - i saw mommy putting money on the sock that i put on our frontdoor. :D - she gave me P200 - i cooked spaghetti with my sis. enjoy. - i ate a lot. gadd. i'm so full. - i think i don't want to sleep this morning.[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i was sick today :lol: i keep on puke every single minutes =x= i felt better at 1pm i think :D today class-s confe was extremly crazee =x= me out :lol: me go to church alone =( but i dun care abot it =x= at least i go, and i feel better after go there :wow: im gettin crazee with gave repu :lol: advance merry christmas all![/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i am sleepy I confess that im tired I confess i love posting confessions.^^ I confess i really miss someone right now I confess we're having a lot of fun here [ house ] I confess i hate globe today.grrrrr I confess im watching my brother play ps3 I confess im really bored chatting. I confess im waiting for someone to be online I confess im already ful but keep on eatin'
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - I am now here in the house of my friend and I am using his PC, now, we have the same IP :D - I will spend Christmas away from my family and away from my home. - I really miss my family back there in the Phils. :crybaby:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I rather be single than taken by someone *sigh* I saw my UC today omg he's so freaking cute I miss my eptok crush and i admit i really like him already just too bad he doesnt no it. just 1day till the big party hehe.. I wanna tell him *eptok crush* what i really feel but i just cant coz he is like already taken by someone .[/spoiler] thats all lol
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - MOD Ays sent me a text message in my roaming just about 10 minutes ago! :):) - i made a drop-call to her, and her voice is so uber beautiful!! :wow::wow: - she is my kababayan, ILY sis!!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. - I will not sleep because i have to finish this very important thing.. :wasted::wow: - the fansign that my boyfriend gave me, really made my day.. :redface::wow: thats why i am in the mood to finish this thing that i am doing! :lol::lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I didnt sleep today, 12 / 24 / 2008. - Im kinda drunk because of so many problems. - I hate my mom so damn much. - Im worried that my penguin is still sad right now, he's broken. lol. :lol: - Im hoping that my penguin is smiling na. XD - My babe made me smile when we chatted. :D - I confessed my probs to my babe, Heroinslither. XD lol. - Im so damn sleepy right now. - Its 5:15 ang Im so tired. - Me and my friends will watch Shake, Rattle and Roll later, so I need to sleep. - My christmas sucks. - I wanna greet everyone and very merry christmas. - Im so thankful to those who greeted me a very merry xmas via Repu. :lol: - Im gonna sleep na. :penguin::penguin:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i am drunk ayt now i sang on magic song im too drunk =D=D=D i miis penguin i miis alll!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm too lazy to open my Presents. Bwuaha. I have no excitement. I don't know why. Anyway Merry Christmas to Everyone :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess its been 3 days since i last posted here.. :o that i am sick...haiz. that we went to sm yesterday me and my bhe hehe that i already miss him so much... that its christmas day! :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... -My money reached to 2k. And not counting the gifts of my aunt in my mom's side :wow: I need moar. -I'm gonna buy clothes with the use of my money :D -I love the gift Auntie Gigi and Uncle Gary gave to me, it's so hell dmned cute.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im havin a hard time makin it active I confess that i want more vacations to come I confess tht i slept last nyt, and havent replied him bak =D I confess tht the lambanog last nyt, doesnt have an effect on me :D I confess tht i wanna tell hm the truth :wallbash: I confess tht i wanna do somethin meaningful[/b] =)
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess..: [spoiler]=> i'm hapii that she's not mad at me..yehey..xp[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I just created a PW character that has the name -- [b]RuruGin♥[/b]. - I got Ruru and Gin from Yuna and Shirow. - I also have a character with the name "QueenRie♥" - I think I'm posting rants. - I'm so hapeeeee today. XD
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: i lold when my mother gave me a 500 peso cheque just a while ago.. :arrow: i told her these words "what in this world can i buy with a 500 peso?! u kiddin that's not funny".. :arrow: i felt guilty bout what i said.. :arrow: but my mom laughed with me and gave me another cheque.. ahahaha that was harsh on both sides.. that was the first time she joked like that.. :arrow: i want peace of mind this christmas. even for just an hour please!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... :)[/b] [spoiler]Jst want 2 greet ol of u a Merry Christmas, God Bless. :gift:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 9 queries - 0.731 second ]
Privacy Policy