• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

last confession, i shall be switching to the *diary thread* tomorrow :d [spoiler][quote]she texted me that i am a waste of time, i was hurt. i promise myself to build up my body and be rich and aim high in school. i will prove to her that i am way better to her boy friend. i promise myself to destroy her someday. wahaha :evil: joke, i promise to take her to heaven when we shall meet a century from now, wakoko. i promise that for 2009. waa. i hate myself. i am such a failure. >.<[/quote] [/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]i [b]crush[/b] [s]ephemeral[/s] :wallbash: -My friend text me i lol'd about he said about this thread =D[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Im kinda dont really very well today..i dont know why i feel like some member really hating on me now because of my confession . But heller like i told before ima fight for it and i will give up when i know i have fought enough and still nothing happen. Tomorrow January 2 2009 i'll be going to the city to meet up with my ex i really not feeling goin to but im still going because the bf of my friend will be there too and if i dont go she wont be able to see her bf , he and my ex is just once here in amsterdam because they are from belgium so it will be really suck if we dont go and meet those guys..and chill with them. Im always missing dondon i miss how we talk on ym and what he always tell me but heller i dont believe on those words he told me , its seems all just a lie *dont even ask me why* Ima put all behind what happen on the year 2008 and i admit he belongs on that year but if i will be able to forget him just like that i doubt it ..I wanna stop it but i cant seem to get him off my mind i really love him..wahepeks to those who think ima b*tch of watever they think about me..I love him and that's that. This be the longest confession i ever made.[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]- Wuakak, me, chariz and layne were having a confe, and I loved it, lol gurls talk xD - I love 2009! seriously, and most members in TS know why :eh: - Ngek, 'cancer' is cancer, hard to vanish and deadly :lol: - I miss my dondon, :crybaby: haven't actually talked to him :ninja: - LOL, i changed my ava :wow: XD, i'm glad to find out dondon is fine wif it <3 - I sang in ts confe, and i think i've destroyed their ears =D =D - I hate separation :crybaby:, well i have to face a sad separation soon =([/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ happy new year, Mod Anne. :D I confess.. - for the second time, i am drunk again now. that's two in a row :wallbash: taking into consideration that alcohol in this place is strictly prohibited =D - i will not double post again like what i did last night. :D - that our "pulutan" is soooo good!!! :thumbsup:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I was verry enjoyed in our confe with me and sisz anne and sisz chariz :wow: sisz anne was talkin' bout romantic stories :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I had soo much fun in our konpee an hour ago. Layne and Anne's both crazy and funeeeeh. XD Lots'a secrets revealed. Don't worry girls, I can be trusted. *evil laugh. [b]HAHA.[/b] Kidding. Love you two. :* I confess I wanna laugh my fkken *ss off right now. [b]ROFL.[/b] Whatta loser. ((: I confess I'm eating my third noodle tonight. [b]Yay! [/b]XDDD I confess I feel bad because I didn't get the chance to hear [b]Anne[/b] sing. D*mn you stupitt laptop! *burns laptop. I confess I'm[b] bored[/b]. *Off to Fun corner. XDD[/spoiler]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess [spoiler]he's beginning to be [i]cold[/i] to me. i don't know the [u]exact[/u] reason why but i'm hatin it.. why now that im fallin for him [s]deeply[/s]? i'm afraid of what [i]might[/i] happen to me, to [s][b]us[/b][/s].. i don't want to experience the same scenario again where he...arrg..nvm. i hope my instinct to what might happen to us is just a hallucination. ~it should [b]not [/b]happen [b][u]AGAIN[/u][/b]..[/spoiler] *sigh in depression..[/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I woke up 2:30 in the morning just to.. :retard: -I felt so pissed. On what I saw. =|:thumbsdown: Well. :wasted: -I want to go to school. :( -I'm sick of playing. So sick. :doubt: -I'm annoyed at her/him. :| WTH is with you? :retard: -i wanna greet my braces a happy birthday. lmao. :wasted:[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-01 15:23:51)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-That I'm so sick of my cousins going to our house :mad: -I still loev watching Kung Fu Panda even I watched it a hundred times already :P -I didn't eat seriously these past few days that's why my tummy is :retard: -I was so happy yesterday coz I get the chance to chat with my bestie.. we chatted til the weeee hours in the morning :lol: -I only eat once a day since dec. 29 since I was so excited about 2009 :D[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that. [quote]I had to the Chatbox yesterday[even today] There's so many People there. I'm turning EVIL> :evil: For reasons that I don't know. Maybe because of Bad influences[Guess what? =D] I miss TS confee. or even Class-TS confee. xD I love my SWEETIE [nah. :P She's CHARIZ] Soo kind and understanding. xD :wow: My conscience tells me again that I should. ****** =D I really don't wanna confes something today. I wanna compile my FCKKEN cnofessions. :[ But without much a do, I confessed. xD I confess Im'ma F**k off this thread now~ :penguin: :penguin: Today is: January 2, 2009 :wow:[/quote]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't realize it was already 2009 yesterday.. I didn't feel the New Year spirit thing, I just sat and downloaded movies and editted pics and everything *lol I confess I'm nervous already! I'm not ready for college yet.:retard: I confess I cannot wait for Half-Blood Prince. Yikes. I hope it's going to be better than the previous one~ (curse that director lol) I confess I'm...not getting taller at all. WTF? Am I going to college with this fkken height? Grrr. LMAO I confess I miss EVERYONE!!!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, i scare with this year :paranoid: 1st i'll face national exam at April i must study harder i'll focus to UN (natinal exam) and decrease my time to play :disgust: that's my resolution this year and i confess, my leg and my body get hurt because i play basketball a whole day :/ now it's lil bit harder to walk on =(
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-gawd must work hard today!! where's my photoshop??[/b]:paranoid: [b]-i must have all frequently use font on fstalk premade!! -uhm, where all the video??[/b][/spoiler]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I wanna go out today. When I woke up this morning.. I want to take a bath already &go to malls. Haha. I'm insane. I confess I miss him badly. Three days, three days. AMEN.[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that the weather is getting on my nerves. Hahahaha.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I cried the whole night and i haven't sleep yet only for like 1hour and its already 7:46am.. I tried saying goodbye to him but everytime i do he keeps forcing me to stay and my heart wont give up (My heart turns weak for him). Me and my friend are going to the citie later.. meeting with my friend's bf and my ex bf.. Im sleepy but wont go sleeping now because i gotta go get read already. This was my confession..[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-02 02:10:47)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]-i lol'd about issue going in this thread haha. =D -i miss mai Ate Trixx lol =( i want to be closer to her =( -i feel im alone here in ftalk -ayy..i dont take my heart stop [b]i LOOOOOOVEEE HIMMMM.[/b] :P -And he's a mod here =([/spoiler]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess that i hate myself for being an idiot![/b][/color][/align]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - We played with my cousins, we had so much damn fun. :drool: - I have a crush in FTalk, *** :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.685 second ]
Privacy Policy