• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess :[/b] I'm so glad I talked to him on the phone today, even if it was just for a short while. :wow: *yay. I heard his voice again. :redface: I'm soooooo happy. MELOVEHIM so much. *woot-woot. >:D< [b]I confess :[/b] I'm a FriendsterAddict now. *yaaaay. :P I meant my rank here in Ftalk, ok? Hehe. :penguin: [b]I confess :[/b] I've been listening to the Paramore songs for like a thousand times today. :wasted: Still not getting LSS. Hehe. :lol: Paramore still rawks! \m/ :wallbash: *headbang. [b]I confess :[/b] It's getting late here - 12AM. Oh, it's late alright. XD Ahaha. So, I'll end this up now. Bye. - - - - - - - - - - That's all for today. :)
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]Well' i confess that i am really jealous wid my eldest sister :disgust: .because i think my mom likes her so much. But i really dont care :lol: . i just want to say it to the [b]world![/b].hmmm..and i want to confess that i am a envy girl :lol: i am easily to get jealous to one thing and to a person too.:|[/spoiler]

Last edited by ilovefudgie14 (2009-01-11 16:32:33)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i smiled when i saw mojacko on ms. setsunacha's post.. lolz... super uber liek that character.. :D:D:wow::wow: i'm planning to put doraemon here..lolz.. i just learned something from those posts up there.. and more up there.. lolz.. i was shocked.. :o :retard::retard: hmm.. i really missed ftalk.. not been online for a day..
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i loev math.. :D :wow: i confess i'm hungry. i confess i miss MMP so much. i confess i'm not on our story of MMP.. :crybaby: i confess i'm happy yesterday.. :D [/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]Today is seriously a random day. I know I and lack empathy and stuff, but I must say, I'm kind of amused and feel sorry for everything. I'm amused only at my mom's best friend. I also confess that there is something seriously weird with my hair. It's wavy, but today it's straight....[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]i confess i'm not on our story of MMP.. :crybaby:[/quote] Don't worry Mama Mela, it's not yet peeenessh. :eh: I con*ess that i hate tis pken keyboarddd. :crybaby: I con*ess that we missed Mela a lot too. (: I con*ess that im. :wow: Loevbuggg again. :lol: (watever) I con*ess that we'll watch Pearl Harbor once again. =) I con*ess i loev our adviser soo eppin much. :redface: I con*ess i missed my ex. (well she's not a member here anyway so she can't read this) I con*ess me lab chaw. :eh: :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess I can't help but to laugh at James' posts. :lol: Sorry James. [i]I'm just kidding, no harm, no [u]P[/u]oul. :eh::lol: XD[/i] I confess that I was very AFK yesterday. :lol: I had a high fever, thats why. :disgust: I confess, I am so clueless. :| I am so late. I mean, I didn't expect that, there'll be an issue like this. =| But, anyway, I am still happy for them. :D Hmm. Kinda feel sorry for someone, but that's how love goes. :/
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess she not love me anymore :| I confess i still loving her. =( I confess i cant sleep last night because her. :wallbash: but its okay :) you can go.thank you so much[/spoiler]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-11 23:48:39)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will be using my boyfriend's email on some of my accounts in the web. Watta. :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: i dunno how to express my feeling right now. kinda mixed. :wallbash: :arrow: i am sooooo nervous. i expect the results in my entrance exam in a week's time. :crybaby: :arrow: i :lol: at the story of kua dondon.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i am not yet finished with the video/movie my former professor requested me to do.. my attention is always caught by photoshop and/or ftalk..haha.. i don't like trivia anymore.. hmmm.. hehe.. i miss FU.. haha.. i miss them soo much.. :crybaby::crybaby: i want to go back.. i also confess.. [spoiler]i'm so much disappointed on some people.. they happen to be EXACTLY what i thought they were.. and now i cannot really reach them.. no way they'll be letting me in.. :paranoid::paranoid: i should have never made myself feel as if i can be part of their world.. who am i to be with them? just a nobody..[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... * that I know something wrongs is going on to me, I know that I'll hurt someone soon, but wish that, that time will not come or happen. I * that I love my rockmates right now, their awesome and specially for sis mikay, our new leader. We are all doing well today and hope forever * that I need to focus more study, even everything is fine, I just keep pushing and pushing myself to the top, I don't even know why. * that I'm so tired and very exciting for tomorrow. * that I really love someone that I think I should not. * that I'm feeling very sick right now, I'm missing someone.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i remembered him again this morning.. it was like i was on my way to the office, i was riding a jeep when the music playing on the jeep happened to be all the songs connected to our story.. hahaha.. i was like smiling.. quite sentimental.. but i just thought of him again.. i miss him soo much.. he is going to other world soon.. :paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I haven't eaten since last night. - I can't let him go - I supposed to had fun last night with my friends but i wasn't :cry:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b]:ninja:[spoiler][b]I'm so abnormal. [/b]:wasted:[/spoiler] [b] i confess i wanna be a promoter again. :lol: coz i didnt know that a promoter can still send a PM even if ur inbox is full. i just learned about it a few minutes ago. Yes, im crazy and stupid.I thought i can be invi now.,but i sill have to wait for 1 day. The reason i on9 coz last night, it said i still have 1 day to activate invi mode.,but now, i still need 1 day. so maybe, 1 day will be tomorrow.,wakokokokk~~ last night was~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ nananananananna~~~ ****************************** [/b] [hr] [align=center][b]END,~[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.[/b] [spoiler]- Something is bugging me since last night, the phrase " would you please be more careful with hurting others feeling? " Whatever. Its not my intention anyway. And duhh? Can they be please be more careful on talking as if they know everything? :mad: - Happy Monthsary, twelve. :redface: Lol. 3rd monthsarryy. Yay \:D/ - I didn't go to school today. I feel so tired. I think im gonna explooodee. Waaah. xx)) - I ate a lot of pizza last night ; I love pizzaaa'ss. :wow: I wanna have mooree. *drools - I loevv my new chucks. Haha. My aunt from the Philippines bought me a customized pair of converse. She told me, there is some sort of shop at TriNoma, wherein, you can buy doodled-chucks / bags / t-shirts etc. How lucky am i (: Sadly, i wasn't able to visit that store since it was on Construction that time. Daaamn. :drool: - I've been inactive. Schoolworks are irritating. * sighs - I'm stalking someone in here. Bwuhahaha. =D Guess who ;B[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im worried about this week's preliminary exams. :crybaby: :crybaby: Its gettin on my nerves. :cry: =) Xiruki-san, ganbatte yo! :D[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm so disappointed at my self :crybaby: I almost FAILED in the exams :wallbash: - He said ILY for the first time today :wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- Im so happy i got to talk to him again :wow: - I so love him , no one else comes close - He confessed :wow: - Ima start writing songs again and ima make one for him :redface: - I used to rap and i think ima do it again hehe. - I busted a guy who recently courting me :lol: - Only have 3hours of classes thats why im not going :lol: - I miss him already.. - I think some members here are hating on me :wasted: - He told me something that he never do to her =D - December 22 2008 is the most unforgettable date .[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-12 04:24:51)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i wish my boo's exam went well. i want him to pass the exam.. :arrow: im happy mah babes and mareh and moi had a crazy confe early this morning.. danngg all wus hyper :smoke: :arrow: someone just [s]proposed[/s] demanded me to marry him this morning :o :lol: i wus like FTW? :o :lol: miss him though.. he keeps the devils that are hurting me, away.. :evil: :arrow: i haven't studied a word yet :wasted: Not in teh mood. :wallbash: :arrow: haven't eaten anything today .. :wasted: my lower epigastric area hurts suu bad ;_; :wallbash: if you know what i mean :arrow: i miss my boo =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-12 04:13:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:01

[ 9 queries - 0.453 second ]
Privacy Policy