• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess My recent-ex from philippines messaged me this morning telling me he just realize being on ldr is really hard and he's sorry..i waited for his messages for like a month and 1week and that's what i got from him..he should have not promised me anything.. and i confess a tear fell from my eyes when i read the message he send me this morning =( I was kinda hypehype when i suddenly heard the name " Anthony " << Thats boy is like the sweetest.nicest.cutest bf i had..and our relationship ended because i broke up with him for no reason..i admit i miss him ..and his sister keep teasing me about him haha.. she showed me a picture of anthony and my heart suddenly started to beat so fast... I confess i miss my kaluma :crybaby: i hate it ..since school started again our communication is like not so often as we like no more...:crybaby:

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-05 15:51:04)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. -I didn't confess to my friends yesterday. :wasted: I dunno. I feel liek. :retard: Anyway, not all of them are trustworthy. =) So, it's better not to tell my secrets to them. :rolleyes: -I slept in school. About, 7 subjects. :-J I didn't pay much attention to the teacher. :retard: -I slept 7pm last night. I woke up 4am today. :D My eyes are really tired. :lol: my eyebags got smaller. 5 millimeters. XDDD -I felt guilty since erika waited for me to be ol. :wasted: but well, I fell asleep. :wasted:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my crazy groupmates they're busy lately(oh well) i realized something.. she's important.. LOL too late.. i didn't have anything for breakfast.. i'm starving..
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im really happy they haven't reformated the pc's today.. :arrow: i haven't finished the movie i promised to make for my college professor.. waaah.. she will kill me.. she has been waiting for it for months.. :arrow: i am missing people.. but i cannot do anything to be with them.. i just have to sit here and wait until the next time they ghost me.. haha.. :arrow: i am gaining too much weight already now.. i have to do my secret exercise again.. im just too lazy to do it.. cause i spend my time watching CSI NY the whole evening before going to sleep.. haha..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess~~ have been bombarded with PM's and i was like whoaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~~` :o:o:o:o :lol: i hope people will stop sending me invitations like "join this" join that" forum. and stop asking me how to make a layout, how to make ur profile centered because i dont know anything about CSS except its meaning. :wasted::wasted::wasted::wasted: but there is one PM that am happy.:) singin' dont worry about a thng~~coz every little thing~gonna be alryt. :lol: I am actually, surprised bout some changes here. wakokokokk~~ :lol: I am expecting a call from san miguel brewery company for an interview, :lol: il visit my weepee familyy now~ :penguin:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I miss the person above me :wow: Im bored again.:wallbash: I dont want to do my projects. :wallbash: [s]I love him. :redface: ( ftalk member =D ) :wow:[/s][/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i am so lazy to go to agency today.. and to do the movie i had to do with the pics and vids that i have..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm back to school tomorrow. Darn, new profs again :disgust: I confess I'm having a HAPPY 2009 :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess thaattt [spoiler]i stiill love my schoool :wow: wahaha no study wahoo =D i dont practice today :D hahaha too lazy eh :eh: mee nosebleeeed when see hiim :wow::wow::wow: he was soo [s]hot[/s] :lol: i mean when he play violin. it was :O:wow: GYAA!!! XD[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.........[/b] :arrow: i miss teh poster above me and the poster above her :D :arrow: i really hate people who are only waiting to see ftalk crumble -- enjoy disappointment :lol: :arrow: i like alex's layouts .. its neat and clean.. i just hope its compatible to all resolutions.. hmm :arrow: i dont say sorry often to my friends thats why when i really say it, i mean it =|
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i kill my dog. >.< wakoko. kidding our dog died from suicide. waaa. i dunno how he died im kinda sad now RIP: prince eragon (2001 - 2009) waa. i confess i am hating my english teacher before he was my favorite but now, after what he did to my movie project i spent for 3 sleepless nights waa. he graded me for 73 in project! waa. i really hate him he has no art. waa. i really hate him. i will take my revenge soon. waa :evil: i confess i am missing [s]charleneajose[/s] she dont PM me anymore i know she kinda busy, i am too is kinda busy. waa. i miss her that's all. i confess MMP is so cool. waa. i am enjoying my company and someone knows my dirty little secret in the MMP waa. so lame, waa. :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm... I confess that.. :arrow: I'm the one who's always putting vandalism in our chair :] :arrow: I don't wanna do my homework today so .. just gonna copy the answers of my classmates tomorrow :D :arrow: I want [b]-tootx-[/b] to be my partner in our coming foundation day ^^ :redface: :arrow: I'm currently addicted in tweaking my fs :) :arrow: Even though I'm currently posting here, I still miss ftalk..dunno y :] :arrow: I have a 74% in my test and i dont wanna show it to my parents x] :arrow: I dont wanna do my new year's resolution >;] :arrow: I lied.. I said that I do have a boyfriend so my pest suitors won't disturb me anymore.. and that the chismis spread :3 .. :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: that i am sooo happy..i got what i wanted..;) i got [i]mii boi lollipop[/i]..ahaha..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I always fight with him but still i keep loving him more and more..wont let him go..[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-06 10:42:00)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I wish I knew how to quit [i]you[/i]. :retard: I'm dying to see his gift to meeee. When will you give it? :doubt:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm gonna ruin my resolution. :-j sht. :| I'll stay up late since I'm going to finish moi lecture in chemistry and physics. due date: thursday. :| -I'm so glad that my dudels and my bakla helped me in my project. ILY. :* -I enjoyed teh confe awhile ago. But dang, I miss the hot, as in really hot, confe/s. =| -I'm waiting for pogi's call. :retard:=D -I lied. :(
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, i already watch 3 muves today = me & sis Eleena confused how to make youtube animation GIF image [spoiler]anyone can help us ? JK[/spoiler] i confused about VFW i fall in love with akang Seung Ri :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess I almost passed out at school this afternoon. :wasted: Whoa. Its only the second day of school and I am already stressed out. :wasted: I confess I skipped a class this morning. =D And I lied to my Mom. =D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I miss him uberrrr =( too bad,i still afraid for talking to him :| -Errr,tommorow is my last day =| i can't online always :disgust: -Finally i understand JS things :lol: but still trouble =D -RAWR,i hate my friend school how dare him ,he gived me my enemy pic in my handphone without my permission :mad:
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess..............that i like Secrec.:redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.216 second ]
Privacy Policy