• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. [spoiler]- im makin something for someone, but then.. ugh nvm. T-T - he dont wanna talk to me, so. okay. ;( - im gonna go now. bbyes ppl.[/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess: that i want old [i]ESP[/i] back.. i miss the rangers.. ahaha..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..[/i] [spoiler]-im making tampo with her..grrr!!!she's so malihim..:disgust: -i wanna talk to her but she's not OL in ym..she's mad at me.. :crybaby: -i'm waiting for her to OL in ym..:cry:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat .... i cant concentrate in mah studies i confess dat i sneaked up here... and lied 2 my mom... i confess dat im pressingly tugged by exams/tests :wallbash: dunno wat to do......... :crybaby: :crybaby: [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess - I wanna die :retard: *seriously - Since I saw them posting their loveteam ; I've changed :wallbash: - I didn't expect a high grade in Filipino :P
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]my confession..[/i] [spoiler]-i'm in pain right now..:crybaby: -i wanna die!!darn!!!:crybaby: -she told me it's better if we should stop..:crybaby: and it fcukn hurts!!!:crybaby: -i wanna cry but i can't my darn sister is sitting beside me..:D -i don't want to let go but..argh!! -i love her but she wants us to stop.. -she thinks im okay but the truth is im not!!!:crybaby: -i love you,you know who you are,,:crybaby:[/spoiler]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confesssss dat i hate my classmate booooooooooooooooo :angry:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-This is like my 4th confession today. -I really feel some member hate me but you know what i dont care , they can hate but they cant change it. -I miss him , he texted me that he cant be online for now because he's at his friend's house. -Im listening to the song he said to me i should listen :wow: -December 22 2008 is an unforgettable day for me. -My ear hurts i think i have a 'acute otitis media' :cry: -I always listen to the song "Minsan lang kita iibigin"[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - Oniisan Patchii and I have the same feelings, hurt, [b]H A R T B R O K E N[/b]. - Oh d~mn. I feel like shouting *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!. - I wanna sleep =/
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]im not in a good mood. amf.too bad. i miss him.uber miss him. 7 days liek 1 year for me D: i keep became snob and not friendly :lol: peace all :Dv it just eror in me. me miss him :crybaby: i see much thingy change ther at eptok, especially about lovelife and friendship ther :paranoid: what happend? :rolleyes: i wanna meet my chatmate :wow: i just realized that he was interesting. and :redface: he still single :eh: badly i know that he wont hab any gf until he in collage :retard: but he's really make me curious :lol: i hope i can meet him sumday :D i didnt do my homework. amf. tumoro maybe my teacher will klii me T^T whateber. i dun care. me tooo lazyy :crybaby: i keep duin randum. haha :lol: me bored. me bored. me gonna spam >:3[/spoiler] added :D [spoiler]me just lol'd really crazee when chat with anne tonight :lol: =D=D=D poor eu nne :lol: eu always get problem with timing =D:lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Linniie (2009-01-12 10:48:42)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1. I'm hating our desktop. Ym is fail over there. I can't talk to Luigi. :angry: 2. Addicted to Last.fm 3. I'm hating my laptop. Ym is also fail over here. No. There's no Ym over here. Loser laptop. 4. I cried awhile ago (like super cry) when my Mom agreed that Luigi can stay here for the rest of the school year and then we'll both go to Batangas on summer. I can't wait! :drool: 5. I ate all the ice cream left at the fridge on the 3rd floor. I'm doomed.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]°.i had so much fun these 2 weeks. °.i'm super duper sad 'coz my cousins left yesterday.:cry: °.i miss them so much.:crybaby: °.i hate my life here. °.i want to go to the philippines. °.i'm happy with the last 2 grades i got @ school.:D °.i'm very bored. °.and again ''i'm[u] sad.[/u]''[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]The heart is hurting. :( Sweetie, stop feeling guilty. Please? I know you're doing what you can. I don't know if I should thank that girl for making you feel this way. Oh well.. if you think it helped you in any way, I'll deal with it.[/quote] Thanks labtim-ness. You're such a sweetie.. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm not changing anything. Hekhek, i'm too busy to mind too much people anyway. -- Anyway, i confess that today i got so euphoric with the enormous amount of allowance that i received this week that i gave a hundred to this old beggar who have an edema on the lower left and right quadrant of his back, possibly pus-filled but enough about that. I feel a great surge of empathy that i donated that money. i confess that i feel awkward confessing things that people usually ignore. I confess i miss labtim (ice) and gemandi (hanzel)
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] [spoiler][b]-[/b] I feel like --> :cry: + :doubt: today. Waaah. Idunno what's happening to me. :crybaby: I feel like crying. *ahoo. TT~TT Will someone hit my head very hard? 'cause wallbash doesn't work :wallbash: for my oh-so big and hard head. Gosh. =( I can't stop myself from being too emotional today 'n Idunno why. :-?? Maybe my brain had been damaged again. Ohh-my golly ewwyness, :wasted: why do I feel like this? Oh, please heal me. I don't wanna remain mentally disturbed forever. Oh-hell. =D Lawl, sorry for the inconvenience. :wallbash: [b]-[/b] Idunno what to do now. :| I wanna chat & talk to him and I wanna see him so badly. :crybaby: Oh-fish. :lol: I really really hope he could go online and chat with me. *siigh. It's just that... *dotdotdot. I misssss him so much! :crybaby: Much more than anyone could ever do. :crybaby: <-- 100 times. I really wish I'm with him right now. :wallbash: He's been stuck on my mind for quite a while now... Am I kidding? I meant, he's been stuck on my mind for a veeeeeeeerrrrry long time. :retard: I can't get him out. Could someone get a chainsaw or something? :lol: Haha, it's for cutting [s]my head[/s] something. =D *lawwl. Kidding. *siggggggh. I just terribly miss him. =( Oh please, January 17. Come clooooserrrrr. :clock:==:penguin:-:penguin:-:penguin:-:drool: <-- It's somewhat like a sleigh, ok? :lol: Lawl. I reeaally wish it's January 17 already. I really wanna see him. *siigh. To summarize this freakin' story : I just love him! :wow: Ok. :crybaby: [b]-[/b] I'm so bored. The scandalers have been inactive lately. Oh, I know why : School. :wasted: Gooosh. [b]-[/b] I'm checkin' out some pictures of Hayley Williams. *wooot. She's soooo damn cute. Ahaha, looks like Spongebob. =D And I'm really really lovin' it when I see Oli Sykes' pictures. He's just soooooo colorful. :wow: Lawwl. I meant his tattoos, ok? :lol:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Thanks labtim-ness. You're such a sweetie.. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm not changing anything. Hekhek, i'm too busy to mind too much people anyway.[/quote] Of course you are. I'm just a little worried that you're feeling bad all of a sudden. [quote=lucknskill]I confess i miss labtim (ice) and gemandi (hanzel)[/quote] I confess I miss labtim too. Beri match. :> /edit/ I can't stop staring at my Plurk page. Hahahaha.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-12 14:01:31)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess....... . dat im pissed off ryt now... :smoke: . im starving, and yet i cant find my other classmates here... cos i went to school early .. at 7 ... :wallbash: . he aint cool. =D . ive been missin them =( . I love love love love him... dai dai dai dai suki... :D :D :D . dat i wanna greet everyone... gud am[/b] :thumbsup:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• Moi eyes are tired. =( It's liek this one >>> :retard: • I'm sleepy. Even though it's morning already. =| • I want to change teh bg of this computer. Hmm. :eh: • I don't have load. :3 Poor me. =( • It's gettin' cold in here. Haha. :lol: • I loev him. CHAROT! :lol: :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by iana27 (2009-01-12 21:16:04)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: em absent for my first class for this day, History =D=D :arrow: em hungry :penguin: that's all for now :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess. i won't put my confession in a spoiler anymore.. haha.. i want to rip some of the contents of the layouts in one sit i found.. hahaha.. i want to spam.. i want to buy colored contacts! i just can't buy one with grade. unfortunately, there are few colored contact lenses suited for people like me who has hyperopia. :angry::angry: :crybaby::crybaby: i am just planning to buy a cheap set of eyeglasses and then buy a pair of gradeless contact lenses.. =D=D i want to finish making my movie.. i am just so lazy.. that's it for now.. i'll post again later.. haha..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. -->I cried silently wen my kitten got her bottom half paralyzed and she has to haul herself about using only her two front legs. It really pains me to see her dragging herself with her two front feet. --it's no laughing matter! :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:42

[ 9 queries - 0.443 second ]
Privacy Policy