• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [quote]• Everyday the same things happen. Lol • Everyone will have to go on MMP. • Then Only me & Brian will be left. • Trick & Jeff would pop up somewhere. And Angeli goes up too. • Lol, We also had a confe. But it's not as fun as we use to have. • Some members weren't there. • I don't wanna cut my hair. But my mom is being stupid. • Watch, I'm gonna ditch them. Lol. • My homework. whatthefucks the reason for it. =( • We're the only one who has to do it. • So unfair. :wasted: Im not doing it anyway. • You know I hate going to the mall with my family. • They yell and say a lot of crap.wth. • But the malls here SUCK.[/quote]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] I'm feeling super guilty right now, and worried about what i've done to dundun earlier, i'm really worried, he seemed mad because what I've said earlier, i teased him too much i guess =( i hope he will forgive me or else i will die in a super epic way :retard: :crybaby: i'm waiting for him though, i think he isn't coming back, oh well =(

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-09 11:32:57)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ cheer up sis :( @ [b]T[/b] i confess, i loev Seung Ri :wow: i listened to Big Bang songs almost a whole day ;) i missed my school :crybaby: i studied, even still in holiday :paranoid: 2 days again for me for free :retard:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [b] - I hate SNSD[/b] - i enjoyed the sleepover - maddie, vira, and i were chit chatting for 2 hours before we sleep ([i]its all about our love for DBSK and our hate for SNSD[/i]) - The song It's Our World rocks!!!!!!!!!111
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I wish he would already make up his mind. =( - Everytime we talk ..it always end with a fight..i really dont wanna fight him anymore. - I uber love my kaluma. and i dont wanna lose him - January 11 2009 will be the day that im gonna make the biggest decision ever and i hope i dont regret it. - I always miss my kaluma =( i cant stand not talking to him - I wanna call him and hear his voice - He told me he's mine only but he still can't prove it i wish he would already .. - I was suppose to be goin in rotterdam today , clubbing but i just stayed home coz im really not in the mood. - I miss philippines :crybaby: i wanna go back already.[/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,,,, [spoiler]i can't handle yesterday meeting well.. i'm not a good leader.. i'm so lonely... but i'm happy with dat(tipu aja)...[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im so irritated by some people... :evil: i want to freak out and throw things to them... i want to break glasses!!! :evil::evil:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really want to do something.. i just don't want people to kill me.. hahaha.. i want to buy a new phone right now.. i want to wear contacts instead of glasses.. im starting to feel like i need that.. i am uber angry with my sister earlier.. and she said sorry by making me a cup of coffee.. ahaha.. and i was like.. "okay.. " lolz.. haha..
cutegaljen
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i confess.. [spoiler]..i had sex last night.. =D[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- Its 3:17am and im still awake , i gotta work early later. =D - It was so hot in here when me and my kaluma talked :drool: - I really miss the philippines. :crybaby: - I love him so much that its hurting me alot. =( - I want him to be mine and only mine. - My inbox is almost full of his messages :wow: - I superduperuber love my kaluma<333 - I dont wanna lose him[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-09 22:38:42)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I woke up at exactly 12 in the afternoon. - Im so hungrryyyy. :mad: - I dont know how to fix my fs, its ruined. :/ - I dont have load, maybe Il make paload later. :lol: - I wanna greet HIM a good morning. :-JJ
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im happy ryt now. I dont knw the reason y. =D :wow:[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wasnt online for 8 days i think?? err lolz :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-01-10 02:43:49)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. -I was so crazy to hear people's voices. :eh: I asked Chan and Malow, but they both refused. :/ I also asked fafing Bryan, but.. I don't about him. :lol: -I gave my friends a [i]ring[/i] last night just to hear their voices. But nobody returned my call. =( That really broke my heart. =( -Top called me up last night. :D I didn't give him a [i]ring[/i]. He was checking up on me. -I'll be bankrupt. :lol: My mom won't give me back my money. She said I'll just spend it with nonsense and stupid things. :lol: It was really a bad idea asking her to keep it for me. :lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -i really lol'd about an eyebag above me^ =D -my head hurts. -i confused to my 2 blogs lol. :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I have a crush on my literature professor. Don't blame me. He's 20, good-looking, rich (he lives in Forbes!!), son of a known politician, and extraordinarily intelligent. It's not everyday you meet someone like that. ha ha. ..and I want a Maltese. I found myself minutes ago yearning for one. My parents would never allow me. They'll say I need tons of responsibility to have one for sure.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im still unknown and a bit mysterious here in ftalk, although others are sayin dat im oddly famous :O :lol: I confess that im not really snob. I js dont know how to deal with numerous creatures :wow: I confess that i wanna gain real friends... other than havin ton of friends... bt no one of them is precious. I confess dat id rather choose 2 be a friendless loser... than grabbing friends w/o any satisfaction[/b] :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i love [b]precious time[/b].. i love keigo.. ahaha.. i love my boy lollipop too.. i love my lolo..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Who's that lolo? Hehe I confess that I have this new friend but I have no idea what she looks like. A friend of my friend. Lol.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I dont know if he's mad or not. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:12

[ 9 queries - 0.992 second ]
Privacy Policy