• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^i second da motion on da last part. =D wuhahahah~~ girls who say i love u to 2 guys at da same time? wkokkkkkk~~and here i thought she was a good girl :drool: [hr][hr][hr] I confess i wanna keep on LOLing and be evil. wahahahahah! =D those PM's make me so evil. =D I'm bad?yah, ryt. Wipe off ur own dirt before u tell me what my dirts are/ :eh: I confess that the person above me is one of the most precious reasons why i keep onlining here in ftalk. Because i dont want her to be hurt and also hurt someone else at da same time. but i gz, some people are kinda--ironic. they hurt people in order to forget their heartache. :retard: i confess, i am what people thinks i am because i don't give a **** what they think about me now. I confess i am bad and good at da same time, it's just a matter of perspective; depends on da observer. I confess, i find people weird when they PM me and disable their PM, how can i reply to them? =D If they ask question, then they mst enable it so i can answer them. :eh: Lastly, i confess :wow: makes me smile. sankyu. [/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-14 20:26:05)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess dat im darn .. disappointed wd the rsult of my ics exam :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: waa[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS.[/b] -- • that the song [b]Fall For You[/b] is stuck in my dumb freakin' head. Gawsshh. • I hate Exam week. I'm gonna phail fer sure >:3 • Like my bebe Donsky, I'm a certified Para-maniac / Parawhore / Paramore-fanadeek. ((: • I wanna dye my hair red. *ooyeaa. \m/ • I'm getting fat. Crud. Twice my size beforeee. Dang. *wallbash • I ate crackers for lunch. I'm on a major diet. >:3 • I still love him, I dunno if he still feels the same way. Fkkk.
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... - that my heart feels queasy ait now, it feels like I fell from the cliff and someone poked my heart with a needle..:( - it irritates me so much everytime I see those dark clouds covering up the whole city.. - I miss Mr. Sunrise..yah! it's been 4 days now since the last time I saw him..the rain still keeps on falling! - me is scared for my exam in calculus later, I have a feeling that me will fail this time! *shaking..:retard:

Last edited by russell18 (2009-01-15 00:11:41)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i want to go there, beside him. =D - exams over. :eh: - i wanna play hs5. dangg! - it's coooldd in here. - i miss those baklesh and tambois again. uh..:retard: - im lazy texting. dunno why.:P - i wanna text tapx. sheecks.=D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Again and again... It shows how unsensitive you all are. I posted about this already. Confessions in a spoiler? LOL Don't post them if you'll keep them inside. It doesn't make sense. =| Might as well keep them all to your self, I must say. [hr] I confess I'm in the process of changing my email adds in my OL accounts, transferring them all to Luigi's email. Struggle. :wasted:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i miss nix.. and everyone in FU. :crybaby: i am so irritated with friendster. em trying to make a new account to be kept open for people to add.. i want my first account to be exclusive and personal only. :o how can i fix the new account if it doesn't work? haet it. :disgust: i also confess i have to go on a diet.. i really didn't buy food this morning. except for our meryenda and my lunch. LOL. i still ate though.. i will try to exercise later and do my secret thing. LOL. i have to do that every single night. :/ hehehe.. but it would be worth it. haha.. em creating graphics here in photoshop. too shy to share them with people. LOL. anyways.. that wouyld be for now..

Last edited by nikz11 (2009-01-15 01:08:24)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I read all the post at ate Ays' thread at Phil section, [i]Palusot.com[/i] and gosh, I was laughing so hard. ((= Oh my.. Also after reading Dondon's story, Man, I can't stop laughing. :lol: And because of that, some green-disgusting-element drift? o.O from my nose. :lol: *ewness. XD darn colds. ((; I confess that I miss the Phil Clan War. =( I read all the posts at PCWDT. (: And I saw lotsa OT posts of mine. :lol: *Blame Dondon and Tjay-I hate you. :lol: Jk. Urgh, I miss the Old days.. :penguin: I confess that I went to school this morning without even taking a bath. =D I woke up at 7:20 am. And I have a 7:30 exam. ((: *But, I am sooo Fresh again, right now. =P I confess that I am so ecstatic right now. :lol: I don't why. /: But I'm lovin' it. :eh:

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-15 01:38:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im sick. i have a fever since last night :smoke: now i think its getting worse. i have cough and colds, i think my voice is changing.. :/ my head hurts, i think im having an influenza.. i miss wearing sunglasses while staying in front of my laptop for almost 24 hours even if i have a headache :lol: .. missed those days *sighs =( :arrow: finally my 2 major exams are over.. i am so glad that the topics i read and focused on where the ones that came out in the exams.. *whew!

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-15 02:46:30)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. › I just got home. Im so hapi. (: › I wanna greet [b]Mod Ays[/b] a Hapi Burthdaay, if ever its her birthday today. >:D< Its becuz of her siggi. >:X wakakak ~ › I was so mad at my advisuur >:/ she's so freakin' retarded. Here's what happened, After the card-giving on Monday ( the start of the second grading period ), Me and my friend played chess during her time, its so boring and she's not even teaching or discussing something, so we continued. And then after a while, she went near us and then confiscated my chess boaaaard. :mad: Its been two or three months but still she's not giving back my chess board. :mad: She's telling us every dismissal, [i]" Kunin nyo nalang bukas, ayaw ibigay ni Mrs. *censored* yung chess eh, Ginagawan ko na ng paraan.. " [/i] Damnn. Im sick of all her lies. Then when I asked this Mrs. *censored*, she told us that she dont know anything about this chess thingy, and NEVER did they talked about it. :/ Daamn. Hate her to death, why dont she just tell us the truth so we'll shut up!? :wallbash: GAAAAAAAH. O__o › Im so guilty lately in our chapel service in School. The new topic that our Pastor shared to us was so [i]patama[/i], the reason why I cried. ~ TT awwch. Im sorry God, TT I love you so much. >;( › Some flirty girls in school made me so pissed. WTH? You're talking nonsense, dear. I really hate flirty gerlalushhs. :-J If the guy is taken already, then Back off. ((: I thought you were a nice gurrlalush, but then I was wrong. :lol: Buahaha. You make me laugh laugh so haard. :lol: › Twas suu very ouch last night when I read his Grupii. ~ TT I should've met him. Buahaha. I wanna movee on and stop whatever we are now. (: Im letting go. BBYE. ;( Aww x) › This song entitled, [i]I just dont love you no more[/i] keeps playing on my head. Ive been listening to it for about 2 hours. ((:< Tahaha. I loevloevloevloev it suu much. >:3
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I been sick for almost two weeks now and i just keep ignoring but today im going to the doctor .' - I find school boring now rele not in the mood to go anymore - I can't stop listening to the song " I'll make love to you " - Im loving my new group already. - Its been a month since we had our last cheerleading practice..nxt week we'll be active again - Cant w8 for feb 13 2009. - Im scared about something =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]› I wanna greet Mod Ays a Hapi Burthdaay, if ever its her birthday today. >:D< Its becuz of her siggi. >:X wakakak ~[/quote] Aww. There's a watermark of the date, dear. Thanks. :> [hr] Right now I'm not at all excited about FOB's concert here in Feb. :| I won't go without him and I will do anything to make him go there cause I'm dying to see Pete Wentz. FFFFFFFFFFFFF~
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: whew, we surpassed the exams. :retard: :arrow: i miss him so much.. :arrow: that i am nervous as hell when i think of the results.. :arrow: i miss the confee.. :o
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Highly confessed the ff: Im into physics exam for tom. Guide me lord. =( i want to get a high grade in physics. :lol: ,bt i think i can do it. Just fyt! :eh: i accepted the result of my programming exam.... :D well dats life. i want to do somethin special, after prelims. :wow: and its time to mess with the best again...... i want to be a well-skilled programmer , wen the tym comes. i want to pass all programming courses ;] .. and im starting to love my course. =)[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Confess : • I'm nervous about our examss. Gaah. Next week. No more computer. :wasted: • My [s]bestfriend[/s] and I are having misunderstanding. Aww. :wallbash: • It's soo freakin' cold in heree ;D • My teacher caught me texting while i'm inside our classroom. Haha. But she doesn't care about it. lol. :eh: Even though it's prohibited at our school. :D • I love The Scandalerss. :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm addicted to Korean music :drool: - I'm starting to like Minho cause of the video. :/ - I am not happy. I didn't get mai Computer test paper yettt :angry: - Purple Line is mai current addiction, Listened to it for the 10th time, I think?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. › Im gonna repost this confession and Il ad more. :-J Buahaha. › I just got home. Im so hapi. (: › I wanna greet [b]Mod Ays[/b] a Hapi Burthdaay, if ever its her birthday today. >:D< Its becuz of her siggi. >:X wakakak ~ › I was so mad at my advisuur >:/ she's so freakin' retarded. Here's what happened, After the card-giving on Monday ( the start of the second grading period ), Me and my friend played chess during her time, its so boring and she's not even teaching or discussing something, so we continued. And then after a while, she went near us and then confiscated my chess boaaaard. :mad: Its been two or three months but still she's not giving back my chess board. :mad: She's telling us every dismissal, [i]" Kunin nyo nalang bukas, ayaw ibigay ni Mrs. *censored* yung chess eh, Ginagawan ko na ng paraan.. " [/i] Damnn. Im sick of all her lies. Then when I asked this Mrs. *censored*, she told us that she dont know anything about this chess thingy, and NEVER did they talked about it. :/ Daamn. Hate her to death, why dont she just tell us the truth so we'll shut up!? :wallbash: GAAAAAAAH. O__o › Im so guilty lately in our chapel service in School. The new topic that our Pastor shared to us was so [i]patama[/i], the reason why I cried. ~ TT awwch. Im sorry God, TT I love you so much. >;( › Some flirty girls in school made me so pissed. WTH? You're talking nonsense, dear. I really hate flirty gerlalushhs. :-J If the guy is taken already, then Back off. ((: I thought you were a nice gurrlalush, but then I was wrong. :lol: Buahaha. You make me laugh laugh so haard. :lol: › Twas suu very ouch last night when I read his Grupii. ~ TT I should've met him. Buahaha. I wanna movee on and stop whatever we are now. (: Im letting go. BBYE. ;( Aww x) › This song entitled, [i]I just dont love you no more[/i] keeps playing on my head. Ive been listening to it for about 2 hours. ((:< Tahaha. I loevloevloevloev it suu much. >:3 › Im getting addicted to Craig David songs. :eh: I dunno. D: Buahaha. Whatever. >:3 Im weird. › I want my mom to leave now. XD I cant concentrate. :-J Buahaha. She guards me. :wasted: WAWAWAWAAH ~ TT XD [hr] [quote=aysbeaux]Aww. There's a watermark of the date, dear. Thanks. :>[/quote] Ohh. I didnt see that. D: sarry Ate Ays. :eh: Anyway, You're welcome. (: (:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess OH MY!! S**T..ArrgGgH.. My Boo and I fought last night. It was a really big fight. I was expecting that she will sms me this morning=( and unfortunately, I didn’t receive any text from here) I know, i should be the one doing the first move,for us to be okay. But i just want her to realize that its not my fault,she's just so paranoid,i know to myself that im not doing anything. Those pitcure is just nothing! I just hope everything will be fine and things go back to normal,coz i really miss my Boo.[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -this was not a very good day for me. a lot of bad things happened. :disgust; -I played dota with my beast friend before I went home. And, I confess I was a noob. since yeah, it has been two years since i last played dota. :lol: I forgot everything abt it. O_O I was screaming and screaming inside the comp shop awhile ago, bec. he was always pawning my traxex' head. :wasted: damn him. :retard: -our computer test was fcken bad. Oh well. I have many extra points anyway. :wasted: But it was fcken annoying. I wrote the same words I wrote in my mapeh quiz. Macaroni, spaghetti, havs, chucks, vans. :retard: I dont hella care if my teacher would laugh about it. O_O like fck. she was very annoying. she just gave us a photocopy of the topic a day before the test. yesterday. and it was long. :wasted: and she didn't discuss it. FFF. Imma tell this to my mom. :disgust: I don't deserve a line of seven. :/:/ it was our teacher's fault. :| -I was inside the room, thinking of food. :retard: Since I didn't eat my lunch when I arrived at school. :wasted: I think that was the reason why I was not in the mood to review. :wasted: -I'm happy that I didn't get difficulties in answering our social test. Though I left some questions unanswered. But that's okay. That was only 5-8 items. :wasted: I'm super thankful. :] -I'll review now. be back later. :wasted: 7 out of 14 (finished) . oh well. 7 tests to go. wtf. :penguin:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-15 05:59:33)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i get 96-99 grades or whatever,and i'm so disappointed of myself. because i'm expecting a hundred percent. but i don't. :doubt: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 10 queries - 0.275 second ]
Privacy Policy