• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I keep on revising the contest plan. Wtf. :wasted:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler][quote=jamessss:b]I confess that i loev Mareng Luna for helping me about my sonnet. And she's one of a kind[/quote] Mad Right[/spoiler] I confess [quote][quote]• 5:55 AM & I havent sleeep. xDDD I cant go church ((: • Im confuse about somethin'. I dont get it? • Somebody told me that somebody still loves me. wtb[sup]oogar[/sup] • No school Monday and tuesday. whew. yeah screw school • National holiday on monday, Have no idea whats with tuesday but we have no school • Lmao lmao lmao lmao. I sang to denx :retard::retard: • Oh yeah Its a secret. But YOU tell them anwyay so no need to be one. xDD • It was retarded. I cant sing. Everyones at their grave so i cant make noises • Im sleepy to death. -_- . And also I enjoyed playing that game denx gave us. Well originally from the pest bridget ((: • It was dead hard :wasted::wasted: Seriously. • I just notice that I havent play games for like ages :retard: • Wanna go beach tomorrow xDDDDD whew. Actually right now is already tomorrow. • Dummaay. I changed my ava too xDD. I know how to install brushes now. • I think its gonna be fun. Lewls. xDDD I like brushes • I wanna download a whole bunch moreee[/quote] [/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I hate school dont wanna go anymore :lol: - [url=http://theftalk.com/p=eL_sUpLAdo01]He[/url] loves me so he said. - I miss my bestfriend =( - I cant stop listening to the song .x. Last night .x. - My co-worker is so freaking annoying as in forealz i wanna punch her face arghhh
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Confessions. ;___; [b]•[/b] I'm frustrated. :| I didn't know that having a bad internet connection can be frustrating. :lol: [b]•[/b] I wanna change. :| I'm.. I need to be blessed. :| Lalala~ The Nature's really cursing me. Life is really cruel. :smoke: [i]*Finally, I agreed with Crushhh Bob. :lol:[/i] [b]•[/b] I wanna play that game that they're talking about. =( I'm so outdated right now. I pity myself. :eh: [b]•[/b] Another hot amazing gossip made me smile. :redface: This is way diffirent from those gossips that I'm keeping here on my hair. :lol: Lalalala~ :-" [b]•[/b] I'm like a secret box. :lol: I know so many secrets. But, sometimes, I accidentally spill them. /: Maybe because I'm fully loaded with secrets. :lol: But sometimes, I can't help but to share them. :ninja: [b]•[/b] I can't wait for January to end. :P I'm excited for this coming Valentine's Day. :redface: Lalala~ February 14. :redface:
Xien
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm to noobs.. i confess , this day i must go to school.. argh.. :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i'm confused between these members :- ---xXirukiTepe---, MiNEKOARCH and xxBUBBLiExx :wallbash: i have a feeling that their username does have some similarity :ninja:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im irritated.. i dunno if i should be j**************** i cant sleep im thinking of someone i suck me = loser
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]I confess i'm confused between these members :- ---xXirukiTepe---, MiNEKOARCH and xxBUBBLiExx :wallbash: i have a feeling that their username does have some similarity :ninja:[/quote] Oh, babe! Hahahaha. :P [hr] I CONFESS... I cried while watching the music video of Carrie Underwood's song: Just A Dream. :crybaby: My thoughts went [i]ga-ga[/i] after that. :wasted: I cried because I was seeing Luigi (as the guy who died) there. [i]Wth is wrong with me?[/i] I'm so paranoid. I realized that I love my boyfriend more than I know, more than I feel. It's not that I didn't know that I love him so much but, I was so overwhelmed that I can love him more than I could think of. It's crazy and fcking hard to explain. My 3rd confession didn't make sense. :wasted:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im sooooooooooo effin stupid.. im a big L-)
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really was disappointed with something i checked here. haha..been waiting for that, well then i saw a confession here saying something too, but that something turned out to be something. haha.. lolz. dunno really why they are like that. haha.. :lol::lol::lol: anyways, it's okay. im moving on.. it's fine wit me. =D=D=D i replied and replied to YM messages i received on my phone the other day. haha.. wit charges on my load account. LOL. haha.. the messages came from my ultimate crush though. LOL. i replied and replied again to my long lost excrush/bestfriend who now is in Bataan. haha.. and he is on different network. He's smart and i'm Globe. Lost track on how many times i replied to him. and he said he will call me last midnight. but i was already asleep. :disgust: haha.. :retard::retard: well, anyways, i just did something again..and hope that something would end to something. LOL. haha.. :lol::lol::lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm also excited for Valentine's day :lol: - I really wanna go to school :/ - I'm suspecting someone for being weird. :lol: - I think someone's inlove with mai Muffins Luna. :redface: - I wanna see my classmates && friends. :drool:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i miss Eney. sorry if im not OL! i confess its our Midterm... aw EXTREME BOOK WORM mode! :lol: i confess i will just pass by to check my Asawa & FTALK i confess i wanna puked on that filmviewing/movie we just watched! but i also learn a lesson there. never let ur wife eat ur left over food! :lol: eat them while its HOT! :lol: aw. i cant believed it our gay professor let us watch that movie! :lol: that is all! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-18 22:36:03)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess... :arrow: Today is our first day of our midterm exam week :retard::wasted::drool: :arrow: Em nosebleed with our english exam..ugghh :disgust::thumbsdown: :arrow: I don't want to study for our nxt exam, History :evil::evil::eh: :arrow: I miss the kabutes =(=(:cry::cry::rose: that's all for now :penguin::penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]I confess i'm confused between these members :- [b]??[/b], [b]??[/b] and [b]??[/b] :wallbash: i have a feeling that their username does have some similarity :ninja:[/quote] Uma, please do edit your post. the title says it all. [b]Do not post any rants. [/b] I confess that i really hate Chemistry. :mad:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-18 22:58:34)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I just updated my [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1886494#p1886494]premade thread[/url]. [b]LOL.[/b] :rolleyes:

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-18 22:51:24)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess dat i'm not used of having no e.grup :|
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - that I miss my 2 friends so much..I wish that they miss me, too! I wonder what they're doing now, now that they're in heaven. Do they still do the things like we used to when they were still alive? Haiz, I feel so alone without them! :(
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions : [quote]- I keep on seeing my bestfriend crying lately. I feel bad staring at her depressed, it hurts me badly without letting her know. =( Yeah. Im planning to treat her to somewhere she would definitely like. Ugh. xx(( I hope she'll be ok. I keep on texting and calling her everytime just to see if she's ok. Wooohh. I'll be here for her. :wallbash: - He become so busy this days. Err. He haven't any time to rode at the bus with me since he has basketball practice. Whatever. I understand him. *drama :lol: Obviously, i miss him a lot. xx(( - My brain is exploading. Err. I so hate Filipino. Exams are driving me nuts. Why the earth someone created filipino as a subject? :mad: - I so loveeee her. My gemandi / kapz. I can't wait for tonight's parteeh. :rose: I have a lot of chika's to tell you. Gaah o.O. Im soo mosa. Bleeh ;B Super Mana sayo. =D Trixxzeel. I love youu. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: - Exchanging of avatars are now a trend at scandalers. Lol. Be one of us. xx) Advertisement? Haha. :lol: - I look so pale. I'm having toothaches. Arrrghh. :mad: I'll be going to school later. Byebye~ :penguin:[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm soo da~n excited for the results of my computer exam M_M - I really am inlove with Jesse McCartney cause of his new video :wow: - I'm sooooo frustrated. :|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess =i want to join a group :wow: =i miss weepee members..i feeling im alone there =( =i [b]hate you.[/b] Because i [b]love you.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:44

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy