• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i just watched underworld rise of the lycans and its great i just hate walking around the mall its just too tiring. james and eney are too curious about something so they threw some nerve cracking questions we are on a heart to heart talk right now.. i wanna hit james's head right now
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that.. were having a hotaaaaahhhhhh conpe w/ jep & eney. eney is so. TJ? lels. lelssssss. joks. :lol: jep is so effi L. and me is. nothin. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I posted a very very cheesy/mushy conversation on my blog. :lol: wtf. i wanna rofl.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

-James and Kuya Jep are really *tooot*. =D -I'm having a great time at our confe. -I've confessed something to them. :eh: -We're having a serious heart-to-heart conversation right now. We're sharing secrets. :redface: Gulay~ I love secrets. :P I super love my siggy. :redface: Man, I can't stop thinking of JC right now. :redface:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESSShh'[/b]* [u]WAPAAAAK[/u] :wasted: They would let me join the confe :mad: [i]YOUU bastards[/i] :P they said theyre [u]talking about[/u] [b]things im not suppose to know[/b] I [u]wonder[/u] [b]WHAT IS IT[/b] :rolleyes: =D[i] Hehe[/i] [b]xDDDDDDDD[/b] :drool: And also [u]GAAAAAAH[/u] :drool: I got up. [i]this morning at exactly[/i] [b]4:11 AM[/b] [b]Im hungry to death[/b] :wasted: because [u]I sleep at 5 PM the previous day[/u] :retard: Sooo I [u]didn't have any dinner [/u]:wasted: I think [b]I didnt have any lunch too[/b] :wasted: Because My stupid homework has to be finush. [i]GAAAD[/i]I have [u]nothing[/u] [i]on my stomach [/i]when I slept at [b]5 PM[/b] [b]I know it's early[/b], But thats because I [u]didn't have any sleep the other day [/u]:retard: I'm [b]LATE[/b] at school too (: [i]I got up[/i] [u]10 minutes before the bell rings [/u]=D The problem [b]this morning[/b] was that. [i]ugh[/i]. [u]There was[b] no[/b] rice [/u]:wasted: [b]Everyone was sleeping at 4[/b], except my [s]bro[/s].dumbass. [i]He ate all the rice[/i]. [b]Friccck[/b]. :evil:[b]My body was weak, real weak[/b].[u][i]you know the feeling when u have nothing on ur stomach[/i][/u][i]You cant even get up on your bed [/i]:retard: [u]I feel dizzy too[/u]. [i]I cant talk either [/i]:crybaby: [b]AND ITS FKKEN COLD[/b] :drool: :retard: That was like the worst morning ever.[u]LUCKILYY[/u], [u]Because im so cool. lmao.[/u] I [b]managed to cook eggs. and soup[/b] :lol: Hoooo I feeelt [b]RELIEF BIG TIMMME [/b][u]I tell you[/u] (; [u]Like It just hit the spot.[/u] [u]DAAAAAAAMN[/u]. Hehe Then [i]I went back to sleep[/i]. I changed clothes cuz im [b]freezing to death[/b], Im up now. Still hungry. [b]****[/b]Im getting addicted on [b]Bolding[/b],[i]Italicizing[/i] & [u]Underlining[/u] the words [b]xDDDD[/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Im so tired from work , im thinking about quiting but my managers dont want me to leave they say im like the best worker they have. And so will be dissappointed if i leave . - My counter started with 200euro at the end of the day i have 1400+ - I can't stop thinking about someone :wow: - Me and jane had a nice convo bringing back the memories we had in philippines - I wanna go back to the philippines =( - I miss my bestfriend so much. :( - My cat is so annoying haha i wanna kill her , idk xD - All of my pants were dirttyy and my mom just washed it this morning so i went out wearing a skirt , and mhen its so cold outside , my legs were freezing :lol: - A boy asked for my sn and number awieeeee :redface: - The ex of my lil bro is such a b**** , gosh . - Im addicted to the song Last night & fall for you
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm not missing Jolo, wahahha. We keep on texting each otherrr. :redface: - Ohooo -- I'm so happy cause I gained 2 fans in Plurk. :-j
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im drunk yesterday, :retard: its my classmates bday [i]matador [/i]+ [i]redhorse[/i] = :wasted::wasted: I confess im confused to some of ava here :paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess He make me confuse :|

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-24 20:45:51)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I was inlove with him when he answered mai call I really love his voice. :wow: - I'm posting rants. Gomennasai. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/63.gif[/img] - I hate someone. MEGADUPERUBERHATEEEEE someone. :mad:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Its already 3am and im still awake - Im so happy danx and i are cool again hehe - I miss aljorie :redface: - Ima call my bestfriend later on , i didnt call him for 2days and he's kinda like this :evil: :lol: - Going to the cinema later on.

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-24 21:07:28)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess -I want to get that thing. :| -One of my friends is annoying. I thought she's already mature but.. :retard: she's very childish. O_O she's so mababaw. :disgust: -I saw my kuyas watching hentai. i joined them, lol. :ninja:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I will miss The Scandaler 100% I will join Mga Masayyahing Pinoy and I wish that they'll welcome me =D I was super happy last night coz' the Scandalers still invited me in their conference :wow: I need to hide from Maingay na Kasambahay for leaving them without a notice :ninja: I uber miss [b]Ate Riz/miss pretty/cla_15, tol/carl/hoshigaki, jhed/jeriedee, peterpan/kiro tan, alien/louise.27, mare/malow, ate faith, chareitoot/obsessed95, sis hayley, sis lovelee/oi/ philixre, reitoot/rei, poging trixx, bonggang danx, sis chaw, and pringe/dweller[/b] :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm addicted to Fresbo World. Check mai character, http://i42.tinypic.com/15mok61.png. - I really like mai character. - I want Trixx to join MMP ; ; )
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] [spoiler]- I miss posters [b]#11161, #11163, #11165, #11166, #11167, #11171[/b] and [b]#11175[/b]! Imma uber hapii to see them hiir :D - I update moii bloggiie again. Waaa~! Even it's so NS but still I updated it becoz I posted some [b]weber[/b] posts :wasted: - I still did not make our project :| Em [i]too lazy[/i] too do it. Wish moii group members will do it for me since I always do our project =| - I miss the confe with moii BFFs [non-FTalkers] last night! :wallbash: Wish I didn't leave the PC early :wasted: - I was so shocked when I received a message abwt the new kidnapping thingy :O [i]wew~![/i] Teh kidnappers have [u]new techniques[/u] now :paranoid: - I am still posting and posting even though I do not know what I'm posting now :lol: - I uber miss moii [b]pets[/b] hiir [[i]you know who you are[/i]] =( especially those [b][u]Lalalabs[/u][/b] of mine :crybaby:[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm say GoodBye 2 Him Last Night.. =( -I Still love him, and i really want him still be my side.. =( -He said sorry 4 me.. Coz he failed.. He can't make me happy.. But he still love me.. =( -I Miss him, but i still confused with him.. I Want him allways beside me everyday.. Isn't easy? =( -I Still Love Him.. And ma Love will never die.. Coz he's ma first Love.. =([/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i really lol'd last night's confe. :lol: I confess that i don't know what to do with those members who wants to join MMP. My apologies for a long time approval. I confess that im craving for a movie/dvd to watch. I confess i really wanna eat fries of mcdo.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]imma confess the ff: that i hate trying hard people =D i love da way he is, although he's nt dat handsome ;] i reject someone in my life.... :disgust: i wanna give up my course... but i cant. i want to fyt! :mad: i dont want to attend summer classes. so dats y, i wnt to pass every single units... & i wnt to believe dat i can... im a smart person, but my focus is outta :penguin: i dont knw what is happenin in my studies now.. i was known for bein intelligent, systematic stud... but now... :wallbash: i want to sleep all day long to forget problems =([/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Confession [/b] [b]GASHH~~!![/b] I participated in an english contest this morning, and guess what, the practice that my teacher gave me was totally different from today written test, I was like wtf? I think I have 3-5 mistakes from 50 numbers, crap @-). [u][i][b]I confess I want to pass this elimination round[/b][/i][/u]! and follow the same contest next week, fingers are [i]crossed[/i]! ((: Last night I chatted with someone, and he made me thought of things that I've never actually thought. @-) It seriously [u][i][b]changed my whole point of view[/b][/i][/u], and now I am in the middle of a [b][u][i]quandary[/i][/u][/b], I'm concerned about [i]stuffs[/i], stuff that is pretty important. :-< I'm sorry if I will disappoint someone in the future. I confess, that maybe I'm [i]shocked[/i] to see something in my inbox, it makes me go @-), it totally suprised me, I never thought that.... I confess[b] I blame the year of 2009 [/b]for all my problems. #-o
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i had two boyfriends this time:/:/[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 10 queries - 0.355 second ]
Privacy Policy