• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cla_15]* i wanna be FSManiac forever but too bad, im 6 more posts away from being a geek..:wasted:[/quote] Don't worry you are a maniac. just kiiddin. :lol: [b] meConfession[/b] *I'm so poorr i can't even buy myself a load. justkiidin'. Too lazy to buy one. :lol: *I'm addicted to the songg Your Call By SecondhandSerenade :wow: *I wish there's a Confe today. haha
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

meee[b]confess[/b]. • I wanna say sorry to him like 1m times. :cry: My internet connection was really really slow, so I had to turn the pc off for a while. I cant text him or tell him coz I cant open my cp, I forgot the password. :wasted::wasted: I feel so wasted. I wanna hear his voice, fkkkkk. :wasted: I want to but a new cellphone. =( Err. • Im gonna be online tomoro. I wanna apologize to him for leaving without permission. :wallbash: Goodnight. ILY T________________________T

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2009-01-25 07:29:12)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]meCONFESSING...[/b] [spoiler][i]-she left me in ym without even telling me that she'll logout.. :crybaby: i can't texted coz it's useless..she can't read it coz she can't open her phone..she forgot her password.. :crybaby: how can i talk to her??i tried to call her but it sez *beep beep*..:crybaby: -wen she told me what happen i know she's sad i wanna cheer her up in a way i know she'll be happy so my idea is to call her up eventhough imma shy..but too bad she told me she can't answer my call coz her phone is different.. :crybaby: -imma tampo to her coz she left me in ym w/out even telling me.. -i gtg..if ever u read this.. just wanna say texted me..and i love yeah..[/i][/spoiler]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that: • sis nadd is [b]VERY VERY VERY KIND[/b]! uber kind. ILYVM sis. :wow::thumbsup: • i really owe sis nadd very much. • i sucks! i'm very hard to teach! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I want to rant about something ♥ I'm so sad cause Luigi will be going back home tonight. :angry: Pfft. ♥ I'll be seeing him tomorrow, though. Shhh! My Mom doesn't know that, haha. ♥ I'm a Photoshop addict now. ♥ I'm trying to be Celine Dion but my Mom said that my voice is different from hers. It's still good, though. ♥ I miss Class-S. :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess~im excited for my birthday~whahahaha~~ WE have plans. nyehahahah~~ oh and btw., jealousy is not good for our health.,that's why, i wanna encourage people who experience that to keep loling and loling.,., :lol: i confess~~its time to make a fansyn again., i confess that i did not attend rockers today,im feeling guilty/ =( i confess~that someone told me.,i will be rich someday.,wahoooo~~ :wow: i lab da wicked witch and his wicked powers. :wow: so overwhelming. :lol: i miss kuya jie. :D (serial number pls) :lol: and master guile and kuya jesse. da 4 spammers in RS., =D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess::arrow: »this is my second post in confess thread »i have a new blog =D »im rely like photoshop *addict* »i already join wp group today :P:thumbsup: :penguin:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I think this my 3rd confession for today - I just joined WP and im already loving it , they are so friendly . Thanks to kuya jie for inviting me hehe. - He said im his life and his mine :wow: wew im so happy about that. - My day is so complete again because of him.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm sort of irritated at some members somewhere here in ftalk. T-T They still post.. uh. t-t -I'm so happy with the siggie that Chan made for me. sankyuu. :** I'll place it in my friendster proffie. =D=D -Someone's forcing me to sing. T-T I'm not good in singing you silly. :retard: -I'm going to use inday's siggie. the eye is so cool. :lol: i wish there are contact lenses that are liek that. :lol: Philippine contact lenses. :lol: -i'm getting confused. S:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-25 09:03:07)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]*I LOL'd at cutest's sig. :lol:[/quote] wut's LoL'd about my sig :question: =D [hr] i conpess -DOmain please =D -i want to leave WP just a one event they think im [b]SUUUU BADD[/b] =( -im chatting via PM in someone,he's uber funny :lol: -i think i could fall in someone he's in WP :wow:

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-26 04:18:47)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess - im so happy today in wp. - =D=D finally lyas join wp - my group can life without bad person in wp :wasted: go wp... :penguin: - last night i really hate someone. she is stupid woman. i hate u 4ever :wasted: - im so hungry :retard: but im happy =D:thumbsup: - i miss one member from indonesia :(

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-25 09:41:51)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess this midnight is so effin fun. :eh: i saw many colourful fireworks were played at 12:00am. It [b]Chinese New Year[/b].
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm happy today, and I misss someone right now :wasted: [quote=As cicatrizes]i miss kuya jie. :D (serial number pls) :lol: and master guile and kuya jesse. da 4 spammers in RS., =D[/quote] lolz :lol: I just dig some very very old antic things, I dunno if you have this, but here's that thing :P [spoiler][img]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq101/tAp13_14/sig101.gif[/img][/spoiler] ;)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss rockstars especially dadi guile, the tony and jacky dude(orio) and all op them =D i confess that i'm pissed off with making acounts for just a playlist at my fs but it's not workin i tried imeem but it doesnt work still...amfff :wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i just logged in only to post the suggestions and feedback that i made. - i feel "nostalgic" upon seeing the "image" that Patrick (tap13) had just posted. i miss you guys! :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq101/tAp13_14/sig101.gif[/img][/spoiler] Keep rockin'!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I both agree to the two persons above me =), I confess that even we're not rockmates anymore, we're still at rockstars heart :eh: keep rockin ;) I confess that I really misssssss story and I love you right now :crybaby:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] [quote][i]-i woke up so darn early just to check if she mesej me.. :wow: -imma still sleepy.. -i already miss her.. :crybaby: -imma carving for danx..:crybaby: -i must sleep again..and OL later.. :penguin:[/i][/quote]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=xxBUBBLiExx]-I'm so happy with the siggie that Chan made for me. sankyuu.[/quote] welcooomee [quote=aysbeaux]♥ I'm trying to be Celine Dion but my Mom said that my voice is different from hers. It's still good, though.[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler] iconfess i just got up. i did a whole bunch of signature yesternight ((: Im trying my english to be broken. make it wrong grammar ((: foshoo'. ill be back xDDD
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I was so tired from my trip. I was home so late and I still did not finish my project :eh: - I finish my project at 4:45 AM :D Oweeee~! - I'm totally missing froggiie malow =( - I only get 4 hours of sleep because of this freakin' project :wasted:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess we went to GMA yesterday to watch SOP it was fun... i enjoyed it. :wow: i confess i want to eat cadbury dream chocolate i confess i miss my TS Family here.. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy