• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. - i wanna eat my favorite food! dangg.:smoke: =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b] @ OT [/b] [quote=naddnadd]Shella_Suigintou99 wrote: I really :lol: with conference with Anne,Nadd,Tema/Ruby,Cha :P ,we had talking a lot of fun and crazy things XD ahahaha ~ yeah ! tottaly crazy ! =D[/quote] ^ yeah, crazy alive! =D:lol: [quote=naddnadd]Cha and Shella voices are like a rockstar (baca : kaya cowo =D) -killed by Cha and Shella- Anne's voice is so cool :P[/quote] weee :O i want 2 hear ma grandmom voice's too :(:lol: [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]-I missed cha and chai. >=(<[/quote] cha? is that me? :lol::penguin: [hr] I Confess -I'm xo lazy 2 open spoiler now =D -I'm xo duper uber super have fun with our conference last night ;] -We are so crazy when we are conference through Phone :lol: -Nadd voice's is so cool :o:thumbsup: Tema voice's is so cute :penguin: and Shella voice's just like me :disgust: Like a boy =D -I Want 2 hear Ma grandmom [anne.24] voice's :wasted: -I Wonder when we can had our crazy conference again :wow: -I miss all ma sissy here :(:penguin: -I Love ma rockmate, they are crazy too last night :lol: -I Love friendstertalk :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i got pissed off and disappointed with some of the members here who keep on posting on topics that are already [b]REPORTED[/b]. It reflects their characters and attitude, they are either careless or [b][u][s]stupid[/s]![/u][/b], and worst, some of them are not new members :doubt::doubt:

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-17 23:43:11)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that it's been a year since i've visited here. kidding. :P I confess that i agreed with kuya Jie. :| I confess that i had fun with 2 nights sleepover. *Foodtrip* :lol: I confess that John Lapus made me laugh in SOP. I confess that our JS is coming. Im sooo excitedd. :cool: I confess that i hate my brother. Seriously. I confess that i missed the members of ftalk and ofcourse my co-mods. :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess. that I'm currently addicted to blogging. :drool: :wasted:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i leave fu because of some personal reasons. niahahah. - fu is inactive nowadays.:smoke: - i send a join request to mmp. but i dunno if they will accept me because they dont accept join request daw.:drool: - waa!=D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..[/i] [spoiler][quote]-i still love her but argghh..i don;t get it..she told me she's different but pak i was so wrong believing her lies so fool.. -i'm so darn hert coz of her..now her friends and her r now partyinh..:crybaby: i dunno what did i do to them...[/quote] [/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ that i miss ftalk, mah sistah and brotha, mah rockmates! ~ i miss mah mom also. ~ i'm so tired because of practice teaching. ~ i hate mah subject FSC, but i love teaching. ~ i really don't know what i'm gonna do, but i'm not a crazy, i'm not a st*pid. ~ i can relate on britney's third single "If you seek amy". [i]All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy [/i] love this song! ~ i love the story of billy and richard ([i]maalaala mo kaya[/i]) so sad.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I Miss our crazy conference with Tema, Naddoy, Annenek also Shella :wow: -I Miss talking with sis Chaw, sis Danx, sis Mella and also sis Zefa :wasted: -I'm glad now our wishes is come true :wow: Rockstars is alive again!!! :o:thumbsup: -I Really love all ma rockmate, i love theem sooo muchie :wow:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I have been calling AIS call center for like hundreds of times now. Urgh. I am freakin' piss. :mad: They keep on telling me that, my internet connection will be back to normal in 5 minutes. I've waited for hours. Dang, its still slow. :wasted: Why do they have to call it Freedom Internet Sim, if there's no freedom? lol :lol: I confess that I want to bring my old connection. :wallbash: The real one. Not a Phone for a modem. :mad: This is my Mameng's fault. :| She doesn't want me to have an unlimited access through the net. =( I confess that my Mameng told me that the nature is cursing me. :eh: Like, WTF? She said I'm super lazy and I don't know any house chores. :lol: I confess that I am swearing softly. :D I don't want my Mameng to hear it. Because she'll hit me. :eh:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessionss. >:3 [spoiler][quote]• Someone just viewed me. And I dunno who the hell she is. She's so .. Ugh. Nvrmnd. :lol: • I hate KC Concepcion. But I liek her clothes, though. :lol: • I want a new cellphone and I want the cellphone that is OPEN LINE. Oh gawd. I want to switch to Globe now. :3 • I saw the HANDSOME guy agen in the church. Damn! He's sooooooooooo CUTEE. ~~ • Ugh. I wanna go to the mall and buy something USELESS. HAHA! ((= Oh. Crazy me. :3 • Yeey. Cooking Demo is COMMING. ~~ • I hve a 175 + comments. Then when I checked it again. It's already 170! Fvck. >( • I already have 193 comments. Thank Gawd. D: • I just dont loev you no more. <<-- Oooooh. I loev that. :3 • I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I just want to surf the net all day long. • I'm searching for some RNB songs. :3 For chaw. ~~ • I hope that moi pictures in moi other phone will be uploaded later on. :3 • I have so many confessions right now. HAHA! ((=[/quote] [/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... - i read a novel and haven't finish for 5 months *LOL - i love [b]seung ri[/b] ! huwaaaa uber uber cute ;) - i love Big Bang - American Idol is sooo cool ! - i wanna conference again with 4 crazy girls ;) - still thinking about leaving Artwork 101 -o-
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... i cant let it happend. i still in a berrybadmood D: whoops. hope tomorrow me can see him, and cheer myself up :lol: i shud tell it! arrr.but i cant. but i want to. :lol: how? D: anyone help me :crybaby: i see you ther <-- lol crazee tiem :lol: me go to chruch and me meet my [s]senior[/s]new enemy =D gosh he really mad at me =D peace :Dv me will repeat this eberytiem. [sub]dun open if you dont want to,its useless thought =D [/sub] [spoiler]i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby: i miss him :crybaby:[/spoiler] i still feelin suu lazy for go practice.gosh :( when me became a singer at religious event today, me just look liek a dumb. i didnt practice even once :lol: sadly i dunno teh song, sooooo... i sing liek whateber :lol: i became crazeee and moaar crazeeeeeee :wallbash: me wanna post randum thingy. randum randum randum :lol: [hr] sorry if i post any rants/spamm =D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: I am happy today.. noone can make me sad!! :arrow: I almost finished my d*mn project! :arrow: I hate having classes tomorrow!!
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Shtuffid confession[/b] - - • I miss talking to him. Yeah,[b] HIM[/b]. ♥ He's not replying to my messages for a week now. && [b]GAASH[/b], My feelings for him somehow [u]changed[/u]. |: I'm so [u]confused[/u]. [b]WAAAAH[/b] - - O____o && ; I'm starting to fall in love with [u]another[/u] guy. Whut the fart? I don't know who's who anymoree. [b]HEEEELP[/b]~ ;_________;
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I want to killed and slapped someone I really hare right now :disgust:, I confess this year so badly for me, I confess that the person I want to killed can't understand me clearly, she thinks that I stock her and ad things about me, I want to kill her now. I confess I'm so tired and sleepy but I can't sleep I just had a fight with the person I want to kill, I confess I want to talk to someone, and I want to sleep but I can't. I confess that I'm kinda happy because we don't had school in monday because of Martin Luther King. I confess I want to die =|
eane.0036
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: -I have been eating sweets, straight for a month. Lol. that's why I have a cough right now. :disgust: but it's fun to have no voice at all. LOL. ROFLMAO. -I miss my EX. He has been a good ex to me, but with one mistake he did, I was SOOOO hurt that's why we ended our thing. =( So sad. -I am very lazy in studying. I haven't studied yet. Tomorrow's the exam. -_______- -I love my hair. Bad thing, it's growing. Pwe. -I want to meet new & popular friends here. Please.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess Im gonna edit moii FS now. @_____@ Im gonna fix it. :-j Its so demn :wasted:. Il be right bakk. :eh:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-^I Missing talking with this person above me :kiss::rose: -This is for ma 2000 post :lol: Oh Good Bye FS Freak :( Gonna Miss U :(:lol: -I Love siggy from echan :lol: Thanks echan, ur xo kind :wow: -I still miss Annenek, Naddoy, Tema and Shella :wasted: -I'm kinda lazy today, but still trying 2 be good =|[/spoiler]

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-18 04:21:33)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Random Confessions of a Nonsense Bored Dudette. :P -I've been listening to so many amazing Thai Songs. I'm loving Bodyslam again. ((: A certain song made me bust in tears. ((= This is Madnessssssssss~ -I'm so poor in Thai. |: I've forgotten lotsa words. This isn't happening! XD -I'm not piss anymore. (: I mean, its okay if my internet is retarded. I won't be needing it. =P JC isn't online so, whats the use of begging for mercy? Haha. -I'm sleepy. But I don't wanna sleep. Because I'll have an insomiac attack tonight if I'll take a loooooong nap. XD -I wanna give up. /: My eyebags are still big. Urgh. I've wasted so much time sleeping. Useless, they won't go smaller. )): Haha. -My hair.. Its unmanageable. (:< I haven't combed it since Friday. I love wearing it just like that. XD The same as a wicked witch's hair. Mwuahaha. XD For sure, I'll have a hard time fixing it tomorrow. (; But, on second thought, I can just go to school without combing my hair. Maybe just the upper part? Whatever. -I wanna be a shampoo commercial model. Haha. The [b]Before[/b] model. XDDD Hahaha. Okay, okay, don't worry, I'll take my medicines later. >:\
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:17

[ 11 queries - 0.337 second ]
Privacy Policy