• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im determine to do that plan of mine this 2009! :eh: & soon to reveal... no publicity for now! secret for the mean time... abit excited but im on planning phase! :eh: just few more research! :eh: i confess i miss old FTALKERs! :eh: like Kim, Ayei, Meng, Jesrhel, Jojo, Cyruz, Valerie & Ect! i confess i have many plans for FTALK this 2009! :eh: more install for you guys! i just wanna share something to my beloved forum! after 2 years of life changing forum! :eh: i <3 this forum! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-13 00:25:01)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... - i feel so bored with FTalk now, I am starting to loose my enthusiasm in posting and sharing my opinion and ideas :( - i am still hoping that the new batch/generation of members will make this community alive again, in their own way. - i will always love every FTalker, no matter what happens... =)

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-13 00:30:48)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I am very very very sad upon learning that I am gonna join that English Camp. :wallbash: Thats the most stupid camp ever. Yeah. Stupid because we'll just go to boring museums and talk about things. Boring. o.O I can't take it. I mean, being away from home, away from internet world. :lol: Urgh. *sighs. I confess that I don't feel okay. =| I won't be online for days and I won't be online tomorrow. =( Tomorrow's one of the greatest days ever. But I guess, I am gonna skip it. =( I..I'm.. urghhh. nevermind. =( I confess that I am really gonna make Kao-Fang pay for this. :mad: She's the one who wrote my name in that stupid paper. =( I shouldn't be included. =( I confess that I will miss Ftalk. I am gonna miss MMP! The ikik and itit gang. And esp, JC. =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm fixing another site. AGAIN. If having too many sites is a crime, I'll be convicted. Proven guilty. :lol:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - wee. he smiled at me today.:P :redface: and i smiled back. like this :arrow: :D - our math periodical test was kinda easy but i dont have any answers in those k's.=D - i loev this icon. -->=D=D=D - i wanna go to plaza and watch mardigras. hahah!:lol: - im lazy studying. dunno why. - 3 tests to go! wew! social, bio and filipino. - i have to memorize those damn [i]taludtod[/i] in filipino. you know [i]florante at laura[/i]. gaaah! - [b]uh damn! my book in florante and laura is missing. whut the eff![/b] - i hate that pinoi teacher. :disgust: kinda annoying. lewl.=D - dont have any news from another boilet out there. =D - i wanna see him. [ tapx ]:wow: - i loev [b]tapx[/b] so muchie!=D=D=D - pweh! =D

Last edited by *nicz.love (2009-01-13 02:00:16)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. still haven't lunch today.. i am getting some codes for layouts from a website.. and planning to study them.. i just made new backgrounds and graphics.. too shy to show.. :redface: i will go home later.. ill probably try to go OL at home.. if i can. =)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess dat -juz come back from school. -haven't take my bath.:lol: -have much fun 2day. :penguin:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]*I confess:[/b] [spoiler]today in school my face was always liek :D and --> :lol::lol: i liek black today :D dunnoe why [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img] and also, i am [b]INLOVE[/b] :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-13 02:11:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i wanna buy my own tv :lol: but im thinking twice coz ill be graduating this march anyway.. :smoke: :arrow: i cant believe my babes will be goin home this march!! woo \m/ pay my fair babes!! :arrow: i miss my family so much :crybaby: i hope i can go home this week to pagadian :crybaby: :arrow: i've been tweaking my FS recently.. i still havent made my own layout though :wasted: :arrow: i loev my sig :wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I love watching meteor garden again<3. - Now i really know some member are hating on me. - I cant believe the pain im hurting now because of loving him. - I didnt go to school again - I miss the philippines. I wanna go back =([/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I was shocked by his confession :o I think I know who SHE is. - Lelz, I was sooo excited to OL. :ninja: - Amfufu. I'm soo excited for mai grades in Computer :eh:

Last edited by Bridget (2009-01-13 03:40:33)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My confessions[/b] ;_____________; [spoiler]» Yesterday was such a bad day. I felt like being alone and just cry and cry. ;( Aww. T'was supposedly a surprise, but then He got mad at me. :/ Im not keeping any secrets from him, its just that.. Its a surprise. That's all. :wallbash: I think he misunderstood me. But anyway, its okay. Maybe Il get used to it someday. ;________; darn. Honestly, I dont want a guy who always makes [i]tampo[/i] with little things. =/ I want someone that is open-minded. =/ But its okay, I understand him. (: Il accept everything about him. :* » Our TLE class was so damn boring. :/ + :retard: + :| = :mad: Our adviser was so, ugh. *wallbash. She's talking nonsense. She blames us everyday. Like for example, we didnt clean our classroom yesterday, she'll easily get mad. Like, What the heck is the use of the Janitors and Janitress if they wouldnt clean our room? They'll be paid for doing nothing, is that it?! :wasted: Yeah, whatever. And then whenever she points out some of my classmates, she'll let them pay immediately, Even she's not yet sure if they did anything. :disgust: Then where will those many go? In her pocket?! Damn her. :wasted: » I really hate our Math Class, especially the teacher. >:3 Buahaha. Im kinda mean today. x) I just text and text whenever He turns around and write something on our freakin' black board. :-J Buaha. Bad me. >:3 » this will be my longest confession for 2009, I think? :lol::lol: » Karlo's cousin died yesterday, Liezel. I was really shocked seeing her. ;_____________; She's only fourteen, the same age as mine. And I ZOMG when I saw Karlo cried so hard. Her cousin and him were like the closest of all, :penguin: Condolence. (: Ill miss you liezel. :* » I'm looking for him, I miss him. :-J Buahaha. Charooot. :eh: I miss all MMP members, especially our conferences. I wish I can join soon. :penguin: » Ate duch's and moi Cuppcake's siggy is so nice. :wow: [b]W O W. [/b] And this is the end of my confession.[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I was shocked when lolz HAHA =D nvm. - I'm really happy today *hypurrmode. - His fave number is 100 :/ Haha weird, but he told me it was 06. Lelz.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]my confession..[/i] [spoiler]-i just got home..haha i need to change clothes...but im too excited to talk to her so i'll change later.. =D -i'm not feeling well but it's okay.. -i saw her confessions and i was so :o... -i think her bf needs her right now???:O i have to go far far away??korni =D -i love her but..i feel so guilty...:cry: -i miss her so much..i don't have any load but later i'll buy many many load ahahha lmao.. -end of confession...:D:cry:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] *I don't feel good today. I think I'm sick. arrrgggg.. :wallbash: *I'm so busy right now. We have 5 quizzes tomorrow. *like wtf. *My ankle hurts so badly. crap. :retard: *I miss herr. *That i'm starting to hate my bandmates. I HATE THEM. :angry:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] i confess that...[/b] [spoiler]ii really sleep late just dancing the night away and wake up at 2am to use the PC..hehehe!! i do this secretly coz my grandparents are still asleep.. i can do anything i can do!![/spoiler]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess it' our exam tomorrow and i'm tired of reviewing.. =D i confess i missed mahal (chaw).. :wow: i confess i don't know where i am located (see my location).. :lol: i confess i'm in love with him(not an ftalker) no matter what happens.and forever will be.. :wow: :wow: [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i still dont feel good... im paranoid about some things haha :lol: i really wanted to feel better.. haiz...
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]->>I was so happy today since my classmates were at my house during lunch this day :D Dunno what they like at our house but I was happy and that's all :D ->> I am totally missing him :redface: I tried calling him this afternoon but the one who answered wasn't him :retard: I dunno who was taht person but it really didn't sound like taht it was him :doubt: ->> I am rattled about our radio drama :| I didn't know what to do about it since I'm in-charge for the sound effects and I totally hate it very much :angry: ->> I was shocked this morning at school when I saw my English teacher holding so many cellphones. :O The 3rd Yr students' cellphones were all confiscated. [i]WAWA[/i] :P ->> I was so pissed about the driver. :mad: He was angry because our fare was 10 instead of 9. He has no change taht's why he was angry. He should be thankful at least since he kept the change though :angry: ->> I wanna go out with my labidabs some other time :wow: but I think it's not taht possible =( ->> I really should be studying fer my exams now :D[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I was so disappointed about our "film viewing" in english. The movie was so bitin. :wasted: The story was about moses. :eh: I got hooked. I even cried. LOL. Anyway, since our teacher paused it, and we left it unfinished since there was no time left... :wasted: We are "commanded" to read the Bible. Exodus. Shecks. T-T -I'm still here, near school. XD I shouldn't be online today. :lol: But I can't stand it. I super love my groupmates. =) I'm in a computer shop right now. :lol::lol: My mom will not let me use the laptop unless i have finished reviewing. :-j dammit. -I consider this week as a hell week. T-T -I was so wowowow with ex. ((: I got a score of 20 in chemistry because of him. I was so nervous awhile ago since i haven't studied anything about anions. And I was so focused with my physics project. :retard: Anyway, that's what I'm expecting to happen. =D=D And it did happen. -I screwed our mapeh quiz awhile ago. LOLOL. xD I didn't review, but I got half of the total score. The questions were about the actions of the coach in the volley ball. XD Since I wasn't there when she discussed it, I just answered these words. "okay, fly, four, peace, run, good, spaghetti, macaroni, havs, chuck" XD I was laughing really hard while checking the paper. -I'll study the hardest now. =| This maybe the last. :lol: Who knows? I might get a very low score in the 4th quarter since I might get very bored with the topics. -I don't envy my sister. My "beast" friend asked me if I envy her since she has her lablayp na. :-j damn. The hell I care about it. :lol: I'm just happy for her. Anyway. February 13 is near. I'm so excited. :3 -I'm saving money for our high school night this jan. 31. I'll be rocking all night long. =D\m/ Our band will play three Paramore songs. I don't know the other two. But I'm sure that Decode is one. -I missed my mahal too. :3 :* LY.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-13 05:55:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 9 queries - 0.265 second ]
Privacy Policy