• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I felt very happy because he gave me a stuffed toy and a letter inserted in it. :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Bridget]- I promise to help Kapz in finding the right woman for him ((:[/quote] haha lol. thank you kapz. :rose: [hr] I confess i signed up a new account in [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/95066055]Fs[/url]. Don't forget to add me. ;]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- i really [i] benci si cewek lebay tuh! gara2 dia gw ga niat posting di... [/i] :angry::penguin: - i'll be inactive now! i don't know if in FTalk have a lebay person :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ who's [b]lebay[/b] cha ? *LOL is she ********* -sotoy- [spoiler]asal mencet[/spoiler] [b]---T[/b] i confess, i'll be inactive, but not this month i scared to face "27 April" -screaaaaam- i'll go to school tommorow :angry: how hell it is =____=
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I wish those people will just tell me that they're hating on me omg. - Im really sick of these happenings!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I hate her she's a feeler.. She steals the boyfriend of my BFF.. FEELER :mad: I confess I really like my bff(in ftalk) but maybe if i told him he'll be a snob to me :doubt: I confess this day I spent everything on reading the [i]Fall For You[/i] story in the non-english literature nice one kimmie, i totally relate on it.. I confess this is my last confession today :o I confess I'm goin to sleep now.. OT [quote]Goodnight my fellow [b]Ftalkers[/b].. Sweet Dreams :kiss:[/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b] to everybody here in FT who hates [b]preciouszshortypinay[/b], pls kindly PM her the "i hate you" words. :doubt: i don't want to read any of the "i hate her" , "i hate really hate her" words from all of you. ftw?! Seriously people :wasted: [hr][hr][hr] [b]i confess........[/b] :arrow: i am online again =D obviously.. im tweaking again.. i miss this =D :arrow: my arm hurts a bit.. i wrestled with my friend this evening. he's using his strength.. throws me around my bed grrrrr i shouldve thought of pulling his leg hairs =D ill do it next time he bugs me. :arrow: i might close this thread if there are any more rants... ive been very patient.. i dont reprimand any of the nonsense posts coz i want you to have fun. but please [b]do not abuse[/b].

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-16 10:27:45)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: - I've been inactive these days. Haisss. - I've been so unupdated here. - That's all. :retard:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Î confess - Im really really sorry omg..i dont know why im being like these.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm super duper excited about my birthday bash contest! I think my head will explode in excitement. :wasted:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I really wanna say sorry to those people who yeah you guys know who u are. - Tears fell from my eyes when i received all those pm'd - The girl i was before i joined ftalk changed . Something/someone changed it. =( - I wanna be that innocent.sweet.nice person again but i can't be it anymore if people keep taking advantage of it.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I miss my Old ate Maru. :D The one who used to call me Little Sister. Wonder where that is right now. Whatever. (: I confess that I hope everything would be back to normal. :eh: I confess that I told Potpot something very shocking that made her night colorful. :lol: XD
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm feeling happy right now. I'm happy. :D Something is missing though. :( -I confessed to someone. =| -I was shocked as in super shocked when my neneng told me that Thai males don't undergo circumcision. :O I don't believe it. seriously. -I missed someone too. :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [spoiler][quote][i]-i'm too brave to pm maru and told her i hate hate her,,:D sorry for that maru..:D i hope u understand our little talks..:D -we have a fight..a nonsense fight..:cry: but now it's ok..i always forgive her..:D:wow: -i told her to listen the song "i wanna grow old with you" i love the song..haha i hope she likes it..:D -imma kinda sleepy and i hope tomorow no more fights.. -i wanna start mah day tomorow with a smile and she's the reason for that smile..:lol: -i wanna grow old with her..:D -i hope tomorow im okay as in no more fever..:D[/i][/quote] [/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im still reviewing for tom's exam, bt im kinda tired and lazy :wallbash: imma wanna, tok to him, but he's olredy sleepin.... i gave my num to someone i ddnt knw, :lol: im nt afraid to lose at the end.... im still undefeated, and they wont beat me =D --->im js bein confident :P i can do this, i can get a high grade in my majors.[/b] :thumbsup:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Goodluck on your exam, Te Xiru. :eh: You can do it. :lol: - - - - - I confess. › I hope ate maru will be back to herself. :-J Buahaha. I mean, Its like a curse / whatever sumpa. I hope it'll break. :lol::lol: echos. Peace te maru. :D:D › I updated my retro-chuchu profile. Black and White. :wasted: › This is so nonsense, what a grammar. XD Buahaha. Im not good in confessing anymore, charot! XD › Me and chaw talked and had a chika once againnn ~ >:3 I missed her suu muchie. :eh: [spoiler]› We had a fight earlier. It started with a small reason, then suddenly became big. :/ I dunno who to blame. :wasted: Errr. Anyway, Im really sorry. x) Were okay now, hihi. He lemme hear the song, and I really liked it. I hope me and him will not fight tomoro anymuur ~ ilyy :** Goodnight.[/spoiler]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess i really hate teh date/number 16 :wallbash: [/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that its really unusual for me to not see James around. :lol: He is always online, and, he hasn't updated the story yet! I'm super excited for Chapter 3.4. :eh: I confess that I wanna go out for a walk! Weird. Almost 3 in the morning and I wanna have a walk. :lol: But, I am afraid that I will just see my Ex. :disgust: They're having a party steps away from our house. :wasted: I confess that I really don't want to talk about him. I hate him. But he won't stop bugging me! :mad: A pain in the *ss. :wasted::thumbsdown: Urgh. What a Loser. *sighs I confess that I wanna eat Mangoes with Alamang! :drool: Now. As in, right now. :lol: I confess that I am gonna start a major diet. :lol: I feel like I am getting heavier. =( My clothes still fit so well..Hmm, I..I just don't want to lose this so called sexy body of mine. :lol: *Feeling. XD I confess that my friends, cousins at the Philippines keep on asking me about my Status at Friendster. :lol: Gee, what's wrong with a 56-year-old dudette that is in a relationship? =D -Haven't told them that I have a BF. :redface: I confess that until now, I still can't solve the Rubik's cube. :crybaby: My Mom can. :disgust: I envy her. :lol: She's obsessed with it though. =D

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-16 15:06:17)

gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess. that i plan not to go to school tomorrow. though i should. because its sportsfest.:doubt:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I know some ppl in YM think I'm OL for the whole night but I'm not, I just turned off the monitor. :eh: - I miss mai BFF. I remembered Friday, January 16 was the best day of mai wholeee lifee. I got to spend time with mai BFF :drool: - I want to eat. :drool: - I haven't practice singing [url=http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/snsd/kissing_you.html]Kissing You[/url] for Uma. :lol: - I dunno if my feet's alright, after standing 1 whole hour and 30 minutes :| - I wanna go to school. - We don't have class on Monday :crybaby: - I miss mai BFF. Seriously. - I wanna break up wif him. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:54

[ 9 queries - 0.415 second ]
Privacy Policy