• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

iconfess i amm lonely today and i cant eat more, even i want some morr hihilol ;) freaaaaaaak
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that: *i am still having my doubts entering UST. my ex is there and she will curse me if she will see me near the campus waa. but i am happy cause i pass, the newsletter of ust is cool wahaha the sun thing :D *MMP is a nice group, woo *projects sucks! waa. i hate it, done with my term paper, waa. *i have nothing to confess so far :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I hate the weather here...so cold and wet! I'm not so happy about my lovelife today...amffff...and that guy just made me cry! I'm still happy since Nizam made me laugh and smile this day :D I'm loeving FTM now! :wow:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] Today is so sad, I cried at school because of something.=( I'm so confused with this [i]cancer[/i], she is so irritating :D :rolleyes: I drank alcohol today :ninja: my eyes hurt because of these tears :crybaby: i want to greet eney and jc happy monthsary :wow:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]mii confess: i am gonna be sick [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/109.gif[/img] this is not a happy day [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/112.gif[/img] and this is another [u]BORING[/u] day [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/22.gif[/img] [/b]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-14 06:17:15)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Could'nt stop crying , now my eyes hurt so much =( - I went to school today and when i arrived none of my classmates were there. - I dont like her..seriously i dont!!! - Im not going to work today because my eyes hurt and i still have otitis media. - Listening the song over and over again what someone sended me.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *my ex gave me a fan sign: *i needed you, i hope u needed me too. im kinda touch, but i know her boyfriend dumped her that's why she wanted me back. waa, im over her, wahaha :x but i still love her *i wish that heavy rains is still on our place until monday :D wahaha. our class was suspended today because of the heavy rains. i wish it still persist tomorrow *i destroyed the printer of the internet cafe near to our house, i guess the owner didn't realize i broke it after all. *i am touched to the mcdo commercial: kahit d tayo ang nagkatuulyan, ikaw ang first love q, waa. im touched. *charlrene, where are u? i needed u, wahha i kinda miss u *i am now confused where i wil go for college, waa *MMP rocks \m/
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im getting bored now.. i want something new..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]i confess that im not really used to wearing high heels, it suckz :wasted: it kills my feet![/quote]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler][quote]• This is moi DAY, baby. :3 Goowd. I uber loev it. :wow: • Hmm. I enjoyed watching two movies in school! August Rush and Bridge to Terebithia. • I loev the littol kiddo in the August Rush. Gowd. He's so freakin' cute! :wow: His name is. Freddie Highmore. :wow: • I liek the commercial of McDo. The one who dips the fries on the sundae. :lol: That was funny. :lol: • I badly hate you. :evil: • I badly love you. :redface:[/quote] [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]I hate Bridget. :lol:[/quote] I hate you so much. As in hell.. -- I confess.. - I feel now, they're the ones mad at me. WHO CARES?!~ HAHA. - I'm soo hypurr. Duper uber so hypurr. - I'm so :redface: In the love team thread. Dunno why.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]i think today was a good day, but DANG. i really sad now. why there's much problem ther =( huhu. i hope eberything gonna be alright. nothin will be hurt. aww. idk what shud i say. im shock. D:[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, i love this day ;)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i hate her becoz she such a feeler.. my sisz told me she was stealin her boyfriend :mad: stop it ok? I confess I lab my mongoloid / louise she's such a [s]fake [/s] true friend :lol: i miss malow sooo mach i confess i wish i could tell my bff (in ftalk) that i like him..

Last edited by laynejoselle (2009-01-14 07:45:18)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm being difficult now. I hate him. Like HATE HATE. :angry: But I'll not hate him after posting this confession. WEIRDDDDD~
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]i confess i wish i could tell my bff (in ftalk) that i like him..[/quote] is it *** ??.. :D [hr] I confess -My leg hurts so badly. i'd die right now. :wallbash: -I'm so bored today -This day is veryy boring. -I miss her so mucchhieee. :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I command Kapz to be OL in YM gotta tell him sumthen. Secret!!!~ - Ugh. Meissoboredd. I wanna go to Lilo-an in mai cousins house and play wit Toots. ((: - I wanna have a new name. - I wanna kissss mai bebe bridee (:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i miss james.haha. :D i confess i miss these guys: mahal,danxtot,hani,patchi,and ******* :drool: i confess i'm not online tomorrow. =D i confess i'm tired of reviewing. :retard: i confess i love polvoron. :D[/b]

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-14 08:03:55)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]aysbeaux wrote: i confess i wish i could tell my bff (in ftalk) that i like him.. is it *** ??..[/quote] its me hu wrote that tol!! :paranoid: hmmmm ckret =D I confess that I fall in lab w/ the song tonight I confess that I lab the storu fall for you it reminds me of yesterday =D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. >:333 » I loevloev these three guurrls abooev me. :* I hope that my cuppcake will soon move on w/ his eptok crush. Buahaha. I miss you Layneee, and Also my melaatot, she's crazy and has lotsa sense of humor. >X) I confess, Im really hating someone today. Buahaha. [b]Stop stealing someone's property[/b], :lol: ((:< Pathetic. ((: » My cellphone is not functioning well, I dunno what's teh probleeeem ~ TT I cant write and send important messages. ~ TT WAWAWAAAH. I hope he wont get mad. * [i]wallbash[/i] » I need to sleep, lalala. Im so tired and exhausted. /: And oh, I loevloev the philippines. ((: Its so cold, not like before. :lol: I always use our heater everyday when Im taking a bath due to the coldness of the waatuur. :-JJ Buahaha. >:X Goodnight everyone, Sleep tight. I hope my cellphone will be fixed already. * [i]wallbash[/i].
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:44

[ 9 queries - 0.377 second ]
Privacy Policy