• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

confess hate the feelin of uhgg. i feel like close friends are being cold to me. and i don't know why. i was late in my sra class but hell. so what? i am disappointed - knowing that he ignored me just awhile ago. for so many times. i hate it. darn. i'll be okay. whatever. recrprocal.!
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess if she'll live Ts. I will leave too. :wow: [/b]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess.. :arrow: I just lost the ring in our marriage.. He'll get mad at me :crybaby: [i]it's just a marriage booth for our foundation day [/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im still OL coz i wanna DL songs .. unfortunately, the shop im in doesnt have LW :crybaby: i have to DL it but then they dont have JAVA.. like ftw?! what kind of shop is this!! :wallbash: :arrow: i think ill just be asking songs tomorrow from my hunnie <33333333 :redface: :arrow: i had fun goin out with my friend.. it turned out she can relate about OL relationships.. not like my real bestfriend amf she's an outdoor person and me, i cant leave without gadgets :lol: but despite our differences we still go along soo well :wow: :arrow: i downloaded java and LW here =D rawr.. the gamers will have slooooooooooooooowwww connections =D im suu bad :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]i confess[/i][/b] I really :lol: with conference with [b]Anne,Nadd,Tema/Ruby,Cha [/b]:P ,we had talking a lot of fun and crazy things XD I really :O when they called me ,they have great voice :wow: I miss him so badly :crybaby: ,he didn't online this night .bah. He ignore his promise :mad: I still blushing cause him :redface::redface::redface:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I wanna freak out. :| I wanna throw things. I wanna scream. :| Actually, I already screamed. Gosh, I'm having a really bad connection right now. And its getting on my last nerve. :/ I confess that everytime I get connected, I shout and say, "Yehey!" :lol: And make noise. Urgh. Shallow me. ): And everytime I do that, my mom stares at me like she's gonna eat me or something. :eh: I confess that Mameng and I had a fight. =| She says I'm lazy. Blah blah. Argh. I'm sick of this. Maybe its better if I'll just go back to the Philippines and stay with my Tita. Atleast, I'm far away from her. =| I could feel her so called love. :/ On second thought, Of course she loves me! *facepalm I just don't want to feel it. Hays. |: I confess that I don't want my ate-tita to go here. :/ Because if she's here, all the attention would be on her. :| Yeah, I'm such a meannie. I want all people's attention on me. I wanna be the star. :wallbash: I'm a spoiled mean monster. =( I confess that I don't want my Mameng to marry that fugly beast. :| I don't want them to have a new baby. That would be a chaos. That would be unfair [b]for me[/b]. :wasted::thumbsdown: I confess that tonight's a cruel night. :rolleyes: Uhh. I'll go to bed with a really big frown and a disappointed face. :/ /*facepalm I wish could to talk to someone and let out of these things inside me. *sighs [i]Gee~ Kao-Fang! Call me. XD[/i] Lastly, I confess that I am missing someone right now. =( Wonder what's HE doing right now. :doubt:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm soo bored~ - I'm listening to some lame songs~
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess this is for my 2000 post, I confess I'm kinda bored. I confess it's very cold here outside, I'm using a laptop here outside our house, and it's very cold, I'm just wearing sando and shorts :lol::lol:. I confess I'll gain a new rank, I confess I'm very happy about Rockstars :lol:, I want to say more but :P
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler][spoiler]-i'm soooo bored... -i'm super stressed because of school. -it's freaking cold..that's why i'm freaking now.:/[/spoiler][/spoiler]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im so pissed i will tell my sister secrets to my parent.cuz im angry to her..she told to her best not to talk with me..and her bestfriends put down the phone..T___________T i really like UKOI and KAYE T_______T im drunk... i dont noe wat im saying hahaha =|=|=|[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I could'nt stop blushing on how the way azdin talked about me to the other manager haha i find it so cool to have an 21 year old manager. - I keep watching the dance video of my bestfriend and his dance crew >.< - I really miss my bestfriend , can't wait to go back to the philippines again to see him and chill with him - The song .x. last night .x. make me think about my bestfriend i dont know why maybe i think because he kinda dance cute on that song - I just notice it my 1st confession for today is like all about my bestfriend >.<
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I dunno why I woke up so early. Again I just turned off my monitor. - I think I'm inlove with ________ - I was really blushing with what he said :redface: - I really love "Kissing You" by SNSD :lol: - I wanna watch TV =D - I wanna make moar moar moar moar GFX :lol: - I wanna confess my feelings for him :| - I'm bored. GAAAAH~
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess -i don't want to go to the parade, -it's been 3 days since i last saw him, *sigh,[/b][/color][/align]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that - I was so pissed with the cellphone aliens :doubt: I dunno who they are and where they got my number. It's very not nice of them to text me and ask me who I am even though they were the first ones to text :retard: - I love FTP last night. I met new friends too :D And I'm loving it :eh: - I posted my graphics here..waaa! Even though my graphics weren't really that nice :lol: - I was so mad with my cousin :angry: He used our PC the other day, and when he was gone [from our house] and it was my turn, I saw that our Adobe Photoshop was gone :O I think he did something to it or he uninstalled it....grrrrr....I'm very very angry with him :mad: - I kinda feel that I miss someone [not an FTalker] but I think that person doesn't even miss me. My bad :P - I hate school! We have classes tomorrow even though it's supposed to be a holiday for us here in Cebu. Arrrgghhh...I was so disappointed to our admin in school. This is the very first time we have class after the Sinulog Festival :retard::retard::retard: - I getting bored in YM chatting with NS people :wasted:

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2009-01-17 19:00:43)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- this is for mai 2500th post. - I'm gonna be a Whiz already :redface: - OMOO~ I'm so excited. - I wanna have a tatoo. :/
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i love popcorns :D. woo. so yummy *i am supposed to be a minor but i deal on alcohols. waaa. don't curse me. we gone food trip and drinking session yesterday and i kinda :puke: wahahaa. so disgusting *i am listening to tonight - fm static *i have a friend who is a [s] klepto-maniac [/s] waaa. so sorry for her. i have a crush on her a little bit. waaa. got turn off because of her disease. waa *i am a sinful person *got nothing to confess -bow :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]---OT[/b] [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]I really :lol: with conference with Anne,Nadd,Tema/Ruby,Cha :P ,we had talking a lot of fun and crazy things XD[/quote] ahahaha ~ yeah ! tottaly crazy ! =D [b]---T[/b] i confess... American Idol 8 is sooooo cool ! Slept at 00:30 am and wake up at 07:00 am *i guess* i heard something weird last night and i so scared. then, i slept =D feel so tired , can't sleep anymore had a crazy conference with [i]Linnie & Dark Shadow[/i] but they already off then continue with [b]Anne, Shella, Tema and Cha[/b] ;) had a crazy conference through Phone :lol: Tema's voice is soo cute :wow: Cha and Shella voices are like a rockstar (baca : kaya cowo =D) -killed by Cha and Shella- Anne's voice is so cool :P i wanna join RS eGroup, but still thinking bout that ;) sorry for nonsenses [i]confession[/i] ...

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-17 22:41:11)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -bridget's voice is so wow. :wow: -I missed cha and chai. >=(< -I made something. it's a gift for someone. :lol: i'm too advance. :eh: super advance.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i just had a hair cute =D i tried bangs.. front bangs :lol: :arrow: im listening to paramore \m/ i forgot how kewl they are :cool: :arrow: finally ive had my revenge to my neighbor/[i]kababayan[/i] =D i pulled his hair legs =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-17 23:03:29)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I wanna have 2 translators >:lol:< - I'll be recording a song for Jolo :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:56

[ 10 queries - 0.192 second ]
Privacy Policy