• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]i confess..[/i] [spoiler]-earlier we fight coz of some reasons and yeah it's her fault she hurt me [b]again[/b]..but hell i still forgive her,,:D i really really loev her..:D:wow: -i never deleted her text messages..haha imma reading it [b]again and again[/b],,:D -she always makes me :crybaby:..she keeps on calling me earlier but i didn't answer her calls i did accdntly..hahaa but cancel it again..=( -my sister is asking me some darn question..:lol: -i went in mom's opis..hehe and she let me borrow her laptop..:eh: i deleted some files there haha imma so bad..:lol: -i hope she change for better..not for worst,,:eh: well that's her line.. :lol: -imma happy right now coz of her..i hope no more fight no more that....i know she knows wat i mean..:lol:[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]iCONFFFESSSSShh[/b] [b]GAAAAAH[/b] [u]Im so happppyy[/u]!!! [i]whew[/i] ((: [b]iFINALLYY[/b] got my [b]Photoshop [u]back[/u][/b]! YOOOOO [i]Hehe its[/i] [b]Photoshop Cs3 Extended [/b][i]though.[/i] [u]Lol I dont really care [/u][b]xDDDD[/b] [b]As long as I have this [/b][s]shet[/s] [u]right here[/u], Im all [b]GOOOOD[/b]. [u]all gee [/u]((xx [b]BUUT[/b] this [s]pop advertisements [/s]are [u]really annoying [/u]though [i]xDDDDDD[/i] :disgust: & [b]Also it took me forever [/b]to download [u]photoshop for free [/u]((: Hehehe. Its [i]4:03 AM [/i]now. lmao [b]I haven't sleeeep & We have school xDDDDD[/b] :wasted: [b]iGOTTTTA [/b]go bye bye :-J[i] xDDDD[/i] [u]NIGHTTY MORNENNNG[/u] [u]Damn it[/u] I[b] havent do my homework [/b]:wasted: :drool: [i]Now what? I haven't eat dinner too [/i]:retard: [b]My Tummy hurts [/b]xDDDD so [u]my head[/u]. [b]ohSNAAAAP[/b] [u]they both [s]attack[/s] together[/u]. :wasted: Ayeeee nothing lmao. :wow: Hehe shoooootz. bye bye. xDDDDDDD
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- Ma feeling is really hurts now, i'm not lie, but i can't stop ma tears right now. =( - Why he become ignored me? What is ma mistake? I Can't understand what he want. =( - I Know what ma [i]grandmom[/i] feeling, her feeling just like me, but i think ma feeling more hurts than her. =( - I Love him, but he not love me anymore like an old times. =( - I Wanna kill ma feeling....[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I haven't eaten rice or drunk softdrinks, or taken dinner for two straight weeks!! It's a record! - because I think I need to lose weight. I don't know, I just feel like I need to. :/
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I missed the poster above me :3 I feel bad for cha, even though I don't know the detail, I think my granddaughter here is going through a rough time I'm really confused right now, i think my head is going to explode anytime soon I'm still waiting for someone, and I think I won't see him today, oh well...

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-23 09:29:57)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my confession...[/b] [quote][i]-imma uber happy right now..i woke up with a smile and sleep with a smile..:D i hope we will last forever..[kornii mode] :wow: -her bestfriend "kuno" sez that im so [b]tary[/b]..waaaa..that not true..:crybaby: the time she pm me imma badtrip that time coz we are fighting thats why i sign out and besides my mom call me and she sed we will eat and then went home..so imma knda "natataranta"so i signout without telling her.. :lol::lol: :wallbash::penguin: -imma so happy coz of her..:D -we're still chattin she's a loser she can't think a siggi that will make me kilig..jk :eh::lol: -imma waiting for her siggi..she's still thinking right now i guess??:lol::wow:[/i] -she's so kilig coz of the spoiler.. :lol: but the truth is she's kilig coz of [b]ME[/b]..:eh::lol::wow:[/quote]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-23 11:59:32)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

meee[b]confess[/b]. ♥ I [i]cried[/i] so hard earlier. My eyes were turning a bit red. * [i]Weird eyes[/i]. ((: [b]O_________o[/b] But thank god, Dess was there. (; She gave me some advices about my confused mind and feelings. I love [u]her[/u] to death. anyone who'll hurt her, shall die. :disgust: ♥ Im so happy that were okay now. Buahaha. Thanks for always forgiving me even I made you cry almost [i]everyday[/i]. Im really sorry [b]~ TT [/b]Im just confused earlier that's why, sorry a hundred million times for being so rude sometimes and for lying. ;( ilysm. ♥ I cant think of any kilig factor quotes. xDD My brain will gonna explode soon. (; WAHAHA. My grammar are liek sht. XD I think im super sleepy, I wanna sleep beside him. :redface: Aww. If its possible. :D Jokjok. ♥ We exchanged avatars. ((: His' looks so retarded. wahaha. :lol::lol: and mine looks so fugleeeh. fkkkk. :drool: I know im ugleeh. T~T Err. Goodnight panget. :kiss: ilysuumuchiiee. :*
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm trying to hold on to something. :| I feel like giving up. But I know that I can never give up. :wallbash: [b]Added confessions..[/b] - I feel very sorry for a friend of mine. :| His screwed up GF left him and their ten months old daughter. :| - I'm gonna do my best to help him take care of his daughter. :D I'm such a good friend. :eh: So, its gonna be like, a brother, a sister and a baby. o.O - Now, I'm starting to understand why my Mameng is over protective. :lol: She's afraid that I would get pregnant and end up like my friend. :lol: A young single dad. >O< (But he's a dad. :lol: whatever. XD)

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-23 21:39:18)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I feel very sorry for a friend of mine. :| His screwed up GF left him and their ten months old daughter. :|[/quote] That's so sad. =( I suddenly remembered my best friend. He's having a baby soon. [u]It's not planned at all.[/u] I don't know if I'll feel sorry for him cause he's rly not showing anything now. He's cool or maybe, that's what he wanted me to think. :crybaby: [hr] I confess Eney's post made me [i]almost[/i] cry. I missed my best friend so very very much. We haven't seen each other for like 3 weeks already and, my bday's coming. His gf dragged him to the province to meet his soon-to-be family. I'm crying already. So not good. I wanna sleep on this. I miss him and, he's going to leave me. :| I know it. Yes, I'm paranoid. So what? :|
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]-- Start Of Confession--[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: I looked after 2 kids now, which isnt my niece (Cus theyre two),,anwayyy, i thought im in hell cus my mom asked me to, and the kids are restless and always wants to go room to room and like everywhere..but my mom sed that the other one i think has a slight autism =(, Haay shes a cute kid, and smart and talkative..One thing i liked bout her, is she doesnt ask me bout OTHER things..She asks, ALOT, but abt toys or our house, wat am i doing..those stuff..i even sat down and played with them..The older kid was so responsible with her sis, she is patient and always give her way..A sweet girl :wow: :arrow: I missed american idol for 2 days..im watching it on a site..Haay sidereel isnt working now :angry:, i dont know wats wrong..but its like my main link for tv shows cus its complete and mostly working :crybaby: :arrow: Im addicted to plurk..i dont know..the urge of getting high karmas and the badges and other cool stuffs there is rily obsessive..Dang i saw a plurker, shes very popular in the blog world, and vntually in plurk world..Her Plurk is prvate, u hav to add her.. She alredi hav badges and teh fans are flowing..shes younger than me,and we kinda share the same name LOL :arrow: Its my tita's bday tomo, ac2lly today..well, theres gonna b fud, which i hav to avoid like forever now..Starving myself is the best option i hav next to killing myself that is =D :arrow: Hay i feel weird, and miserable..God i miss my bestfriend, shes there, we txt and always talk..idk, I want the fun back..the "those days" FUN..it feel like its not here anymore..and well, it is super fun having a confe wid the 2 of them..I guess its other one missing w/c i hope wud come back.. I rily miss the old days :wallbash: :arrow: I talked to sum1 in my YM..LOL we are officially close cus i jst gave that person a heartfelt advice and like told her bout sumthing in my past nd the other past which is wanting me back.. :arrow: I hate THAT I BLAB ALOT NOW! Grr im not like this b4..i mean luk now..I merely wrote a blog entry here..I blab alot..amfff i hate it..Damnit damnit damnit dmnit! :disgust:, and merely i jst cant stop my head from working and my fingers from doing the nxt work..ARGH!..wats wrong with me? =|[/spoiler] [b]-- End Of Confession--[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I deleted some friends awhile ago. :D -I'm sure that this would be a very tiring day. =| I would be spending 16 hours outside doing different things. First, i'll go to school since we have a NAT review. Then we'll go to SM. Third, we'll have a practice for the upcoming event, Dance Craze. and Lastly, the Banggaan Revival in Chevalier School. -I want to have my own siggy. but i'm too lazy to make one. =( -I read ate maye's blog awhile ago. I was very shocked to see a picture of her and sam concepcion. :o I had a picture too. but craaap. i lost it. ;_;
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I went to school today but didnt attended any classes. - I have a stalker. :| omg she keep calling me and stuff. - Jane. my bro.my cousin . jeff and me stayed at the airport for like 5hours =D just to wait for loren . - Im addicted to starbucks :wow: but i hate it i can only have starbucks when am at the airport im glad it just 10mins away from school. - I haven't saw my bestfriend mark for like 2weeks and today we chill'd , and he keeps hugging me awiee he's so sweet . Ima go chill with him again nxt week. - I kinda love spicy food now , and i find myself weird coz i never like spicy food before - I was like :o when i saw Daniel Lutoerkey again :o he's like my 1st ever crush i last saw him when we were still in elementary :o he's still so cute mang . Wehh He haven't changed only that he's much taller now and cuter =D - Im really addicted to the song "last night"

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-23 17:32:51)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

meeei connfesss thaatt. meeei wwiill taaakee eaaccounnttingg eexaamaat 7:30 aandd meeii sttilll nott prerpaaredd czozz meeei ssoo lazzzy tooo sttuddyyiiiyy. meeeii llaaugh soo haardd booutt wwwhaatt meei thhinnkingg aaa wwhiile aggoo. meeie misss hiiimm baaddly.aanddd meeei waanntss hhimm baaccckk.. butt howww? meeei isss kindaaa neervvouuss ttodaaay.. meeei sssaiddd hee'ss maatraaay aandd thaat's trrueee. meeei jussstt wanna heelpp butt heei ssoo "mataaaryy afterrall".. andd meei jussst wannna saaayy thaat eventhougghh yeeerr mataray thaaatss prretty okkeeei cozzz ill bee mattaaaraayy too iff thaaat's theee caasee.. hihi xD kiddin.. yeeer nnott.. :P meeei noott ovverr yeet wiitth thhee allieeenn lingggo soo iff youu thinnk meeei possst iss wrrongg grammar anddd all.. yeerr wwrroongg. ccoozz meei haasss myy onnlyy liingggo. haha xD [quote=MiNEKOARCH]♥ I cried so hard earlier. My eyes were turning a bit red. * Weird eyes. ((: O_________o But thank god, Dess was there. (; She gave me some advices about my confused mind and feelings. I love her to death. anyone who'll hurt her, shall die. :disgust:[/quote] hahaha. tnx to me? what have i done? o_O except being the uhhh.. "labasan of katarayan" of YOUR kent. he's so "mataray" after all. peace dude. hehhe. but.. yeeww alwaays welcum/ im gonna kill you both. hah :PILYILY :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I was shocked with what I saw. :o - I'm happy for both of themm. - I wanna chat with Uma AGAIN. - I was so hyper last night. :eh:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess taht:[/b] - I was shocked about what I read last night :O Woooot~!! :lol: - I destroyed my phone :eh: Wanna buy a new one [b]AGAIN[/b] :wasted: - My classmate is such a [b]DOLL[/b] :wow: i loev her uber muchiie! lalalab moii mammiie! :lol: I was effin hapii taht she told me [b]"THAT"[/b] secret :P [b][[/b]what a NS confession :lol:[b]][/b] - I am too lazy to go out from teh house but I also wanna go to SM :lol: hope taht the SM Mall is just 5 steps away from my house :lol:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that: [/b] -i woke up early today and cleaned my room :o -i've been waiting for my groupmate for almost 1hr. -yesterday, i was so :thumbsdown: ,, i even cried in the cathedral tsk., -my parents are always teasing me abt this :wow: ... :angry: -i want to hear basilio's voice :(

Last edited by daixee mae (2009-01-23 21:10:09)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess taht.. :arrow: I am terribly being bad these days and I escaped a day of class. :disgust: And I like myself for doing that. Pathetic. I wanna computer all day long. :retard: Yeah, totally. :drool:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] I want ate Faith to Create PS. :P Ate Faith and my new friend are already friends :P I'm Happy!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] * i am going to leave TS..FOR GOOD! =( * im getting addicted with the song Mad by Ne-yo..:wow: * i fixed the misunderstanding between me and my lil siz layne.;) * i made a one giant leap on dog's shit awhile ago..and now im going to wash my siz's slippers..:puke: * my first confession is just a JOKE! JOKE! JOKE! :lol::lol::lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ don't leave your group :cool: :thumbsup: [b]i confess...[/b] I was suu drunk last night :wasted: its been a while since i was that drunk :lol: We practically consumed the 2 Vodkas and then switched to Tequila and then to Beer.. :o I was dead before the beer came though.. my face wus inches away from teh bowl :lol: I only drank that much coz its in my pad :D i know i can just sleep whenever/wherever i want to. :lol: My hands are down to my friends.. they consumed the beer and even cleaned up after :o I know my boo will not be glad about this :paranoid: :ninja: soweeeeee >_< i want to moderate 3additional sections.. i think imma ask admin later.. :penguin: the persons next to me are making out seriously, GET A ROOM kids! its almost valentines day :wow: and i don't have any valentino yet, anyone intrested? =D nahhhh [b]KIDDIN[/b]! =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-23 22:12:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy