• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [i]I Feel bad about what happened last night, Ive been acting so retarded. What the hell! but on the contrary on what I wrote there's a lot of good things happened that night. I had the chance to see my classmate in LSGH it was fun,its like a reunion, [b]Its like a Blast from the past[/b] and I enjoyed it so much.[/i] [i]Ive been listening to this song with the titled Photo by Ryan Cabrera these song is like so last last year but what the hell. I enjoyed listen to this song while Browsing Photos on my computer. :lol:[/i]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-28 02:15:16)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess dat, i want to take a rest nw but i cant :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: also: [spoiler]intian, im missin him so much =( as well as my friends :eh: and i truly miss my highschool friends. Theyre a snob now... also me. :wasted: :wasted:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=CuTeUkoi]+ i confess that i am pissed off with my mama bear.. she wants me dead at chapter 6.2[/quote] Aw, I was just kidding baby bear. :kiss:[/spoiler] I confess that I LOL'd so hard when kuya Stan said that I'm a bi. :lol: And something baaaaad happened at MMP. :lol: Everyone became bi. :lol: Blame kuya Stan. Please. :lol: Kidding. :P I confess that I've been browsing the net and a weird thing poped up. :lol: Amf. A free webcam s*x chat. Haha. WTF? XDD I was so surprised. Haha. Whatever. I confess that I saw Miggy's pictures at the net and made me fall inlove with him the second time around. :lol: Gulay~ Now, I'm downloading their songs. :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Post #11341 which is bel, doesnt know im lower a life than lowlife - [i]hanu daw?[/i] Im glad me and her are friends :D me wanna get to knoe her more =D Im goin crazy, tadang riz is infecting the whole class :O :lol: I dont want her to leave but i know she misses TS already :wow: im thinking of having a vacation in TS when my leader term ends.. :eh: idc what others thinks of teh "vacation" thing Class-TS have :D i wanna have an experience inseid RS soon.. i knoe that group is effin kewl too!

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-28 04:34:43)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm currently talking to ate faith in my cellphone :)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- Wow. Finally, i have a Photoshop CS3 and CS4! Hahahaha! Thanks brother! :lol: - But i still didn't installed now :wallbash: Something wrong with ma PC :wasted: - I Want 2 updated ma crush List. Chaooo! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I dont want to take a bath its so cold,I still have HO last night. Will be having a party tomorrow, this will be a crazy party for sure. [/b] :wallbash:
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm so lazy today. i confess, i hate school. :D:D :penguin::penguin:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] [spoiler]-imma angry with her,,!!!darn!!!don't you dare talk to me right now!!ur pissing me off now!! :mad: -i saw beautiful member her.. :eh: and thank god she makes friend with me.. :eh: -i lol'd at phrem's comment.. :eh: :lol: -imma so mad right now.. :mad: :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]-i lol'd at phrem's comment.. :eh: :lol:[/quote] i red it also.. :eh: -- @T: i confess i'm enjoying playing poker. :lol: i confess that i lab our TLE teacher.so nice :wow: (girl teacher) i confess that kent is now falling for sis danks :wow: :penguin: ^this is true :D

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-28 05:54:27)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]i confess that kent is now falling for sis camz[/quote] :mad: that's not true!!!:mad: i fall for one girl..and that's her u know her..:mad: [b]meCONFESSING..[/b] [i]-lalab marcii is making sam issue..:mad: -melovesHER onlii... :wow: -i jus krass sis camz.. :eh: -imma still mad at her.. :mad: [/i]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]:mad: that's not true!!!:mad: i fall for one girl..and that's her u know her..:mad:[/quote] just kidin.yo. :lol: -- i confess i miss..everyone :D i confess i'm not making an issue =( i confess also that i like..myself =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm addicted to Korean. Wth? Wanna-be? YES! - I love mai [url=http://theftalk.com/p=eney0715]Mamu[/url] so muchhh. ♥ - I wonder where's Dadi right now. :eh:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] I talked about some [i]stuff[/i]s with duch, and I confess, I feel [b]somehow great [/b]=D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] - Taht I miss teh [i]person[/i] above me =( - I LOLed at Ate Tinay's reply[PM] to me just now :lol: - I was very shocked taht moii parents and I dined-out :lol: Wakaka...such a miracle! Lewl :lol: - I was effin angry in school this day because of moii teacher and classmates :doubt: Ammfff...[b]hate 'em right now![/b] - Too lazy to update moii bloggiie :P - Imma so [b][u]vain[/u][/b] =D - I miss [b]Mr. 7[/b] =( Wish I could talk to him again.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]I talked about some stuffs with duch, and I confess, I feel somehow great =D[/quote] we can talk about "it" [b]anytime[/b] =D [hr][hr] [i][b]Im ice. Its my bday tomorrow. Don't forget to greet me[/b][/i] :wow: =D I'll be logging out now. Have to study jurisprudence.. effing hate tat subject :wallbash:. I miss my hunnie.. i hope he's alright.. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-28 06:30:29)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i saw my former classmate on tv just few minutes ago.. ;) i confess i want moer fansigns lolz.. i confess ill be making moer fansigns for some people ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]Im ice. Its my bday tomorrow. Don't forget to greet me :wow: =D I'll be logging out now. Have to study jurisprudence.. effing hate tat subject :wallbash:. I miss my hunnie.. i hope he's alright.. =)[/quote] I confess i'm duch and i greeted ice already she is effin happy now. =D i confess i;ll be back tomorrow. we hab confe all day!!!1 :penguin:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]I confess[/b][/u] [spoiler][quote]I talked to ate faith about a while ago, haha we're talking at cellphones :P I'm currently talking to My Orange :) Mwahhhh :* It's ate tinay :P[/quote] [/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess Mrs. Malvede walked out again! =D omgg. and we're the group who is reporting for the second time. XDDD :-j Gng said that im prettier than steph. isn't it obvious?:rolleyes: whaha! peace! :D Tapx teased me than i look like K***y. damn him. :doubt: Social is boring. :wallbash: but Mrs. Javier loves our section, that's why i like her. :rolleyes: :P :3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:58

[ 9 queries - 0.730 second ]
Privacy Policy