• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [i]I waste my time downloading music, i didnt even post at ftalk that much coz ive been so busy searching and downloading those music that my Boo wants. Well after all its till worth it. =)[/i]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that:[/b] - I loev muh new eGroup :wow: - I am uber missing moii froggiie malow. Haven't seen/chat with her =( - I am loeving school since I play a lot there :lol: - I am too lazy to do t-shirt printing :retard: soooooo FFFFFF...hehe :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i love my DUTY this week! i confess our Community Duty was on a Remote Area Somewhere in a highland/mountain. i confess im abit disappointed on the result of my major exam. i confess i miss my ENEY! :eh:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - im tired working on that darn heck box.:disgust: - my mom forced me to wash the dishes. ERR - i hate washing the dishes! disgusting :-j =D - i saw tapx!:P he pm meeeee! :redface::redface::redface: - i didn't listen to our biology teacher this day.:P i just read rose's book. =D - our pinoi teacher is such a loserr. =D rebuke us huh?=D - woo im done XD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm loling at my ava now.. :lol: :lol: I want to dye my hair red but im not sure if red will be an acceptable color for my hair when im on duty.. :wasted: Im not in the mood because im tired :wasted: im just listening to my fave songs right now. The band Nox Arcana is really creepy :paranoid: Im waiting for my buddy's reply =D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess. i am really really tired today.. :retard::retard: i lol'd at the result of my application exam for work. haha.. my back really aches.. i missed ftalk.. i sneaked out while having the exam and opened the internet in that office just to log in here.. i posted in the loveteam thread.. haha.. so crazy of me.. i am not in the mood of adding many posts to my post number now.. i just want to chitchat with people.. i miss ftalkers soo much.. hehe.. i really don't want there in alabang.. i want to work in manila.. manila.. manila.. too bad my parents want me to work in alabang.. anyways, i hope the offer there isn't so good.. haha. that's it for now..
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confessssssssss [align=center][spoiler]im shy im spoiled im always bc. imiss herrrrrrrrrrr ilove herrrrrrrrr huhu[/spoiler][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: I've been inactive lately. :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - His been off to me lately but i know he really care for me. - His message to me made me fall a tear, its so touching =( - No one can make me smile like he do. - Im addicted to the song last night & fall for you. - I need to get ready for the doctor's appointment
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i hate the coldness between my uhh... and me.. tsk you know who you are :| i just hope you understand what i am going through. i also hate our math teacher. he's such a devil. :evil: he keeps on disturbing me while im taking his freaky exam. i am very very happy about the math exam. people who took the test almost cried. haha. its so difficult that no one is smiling even after the exam. except me. hhaha they're angry with me because of my attitude about the exam. im still happy about it. ahahha we celebrated the pre-failing of their [haha. i don't think ill fill that one] exams. haha. we went to mall ryt after the exam and we ate so much. ahha. i spent uber high amount of money. lolz. i effin hate myself for being uhh. dummy. i still wanna go home. i'll be fulfulling my promises to you bruha so don't worry. :D im waiting for someone. :wasted: im looking forward for yeh guys. :eh: i don't want to go to cbox first. it's pain u know. :drool: that's it for now. :drool:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I miss my orangeee.. That's all
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess *I like ate duch's ava. :d *I'm so tired *I'm so bored also *We played dota awile ago. 5v5. lol watta noob. :lol: *I miss my co ts. arrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im still wondering that where's Trick, and god we damn missed him. I confess that im starving. I confess that my cous' keyboard sucks.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess, i think i need to change my keyboard, it's hard to type stuffs :retard: I confess, that my face is like this -> :| I confess that i'm not talking to him, i don't care I confess I skipped school for 2 days nao, haha >:3 I confess I like english, I really do. I confess, I stole my lil bro's donnut, amf.. he is goin to kill me
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess *I miss the poster above me. >:333 *I'm planning to change my layiii in fs. >:33 *I think i liek this face --> >:33 *I dunno wat to do if im talking to her. :doubt:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i so tired this day i confess that i hate being called "tiong hoa" i confess that i around my town to find a paint, omg :o i confess that today is xoo fun ;)

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-22 07:49:21)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat im like ds-> :retard: i dont knw watta do :crybaby: :crybaby::crybaby: :crybaby: i confess dat, im nt a numb. Im js bein me. :wallbash: i confess dat i dnt knw how to start :cry: i confess dat i miss someone here :O i confess dat he changed a lot :cry: :cry: :cry: hayz[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess that. -our teacher in statistics sucks. the way she teaches the subject is soo.. :retard: i promise to sleep in her class starting next week. -i miss kwong. i wonder what happened to that dung. :lol: -i suck. i give up. :lol: st*pid leadership training. :-j -i haven't started doing some research in our biology and AP yet. ugh. i'm lazy. :(
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess O_O; - Someone here make me feel :redface:.. Zzz, nevermind :P - I'm not really enjoy this day, but when i saw... I Feel more enjoy than before. ;] - I Hate ma classmate, but i still love them, coz they are very crazy :lol: - I'd like 2 learning a New song. x]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confesss i'm so sleepy right now :retard: but i dun want to sleep yet. i waiting for the horror movie to start ( at tv ). :eh: I confess i'm searching a new layout for my fs, but until now i can't find it. :/ I confess today was so fun at school. i think everyday is fun at school. :lol: I confess i'm too lazy to update my gfx thread. :wasted: I confess i miss anne, yeng & senpai-chan. (:<

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-22 08:14:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:19

[ 11 queries - 0.608 second ]
Privacy Policy