• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that she/he is soo annoying. And guess what she's Online. I confess that im really LMAO at our subject social, because of our teacher. He act liek a kid. :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... I miss eptok and "da HER" :lol::lol::lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. › Were okay agaaain ~ Tralalala. >:3333 We talked about the problem earlier, I hope he/she will change for the better, not for the worsee. :** I lauuugh-lauuugh youu. >;p › I gave potchi a fugleeeh siggi, :wasted: Its so Yuck. But stil, I hope he'll appreciate moii effort. :drool: My neck hurts NOH. x) Buahaha. >_____________< › Im so sleefeeeeh and tired. Goodnight MMP, Goodnight ftalk, Goodnight to YOU. >:X
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..[/i] [quote]-i appreciate the PANGET siggy,,:lol: special thanks to DANICA PAULEENE "PANGET" FERNANDEZ for the siggy..:lol: -i'm now happy coz we're ok as in OKAY..:D -i must stop hurting that special girl of mine,,:D:lol::penguin:[/quote]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i Confess im abit nervous cause midterm is next week! :retard: i Confess ill give short health teaching to my client/patient even my time allotment was 45 min! ill make it 15 :lol: i Confess my Recent Community Duty is at our Barangay, & my Mom does know about this one! i just walk from house to Health Center! :lol: with no Rides... no Vehicle All Walk. i Confess FTALK is growing BAST & FAST! a growing population! wooahh its like a city that keeps on coming, making babies... ahahaha... i wonder whats our Statistics now a days? :lol:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]-- Start Of Confession--[/b] :arrow: Im so miserable right now, i feel like ive assumed to much abt my life now that it turned 360 in just on day :disgust: hay, ive ended things, catched things, seen things..and wished it didnt happen..in just one day and i just noticed how "satisfying" my life is now last night in my blog.. Take note: [b]Dont notice something ur not sure of or itl turn the whole way around[/b] :arrow: I miss my brother! I dont have a brother though..But just the person i consider my brother, he made a very big decision now..I wish itl b back the way it was b4..Me with my brother, my twin and my amo..it doesnt get any better if that happens! :arrow: I wasnt blessed to have a balanced life, one thing is working out but the other is falling apart..OR sometime both of them fall apart..like WTF? Give me a break.. :arrow: On the lighter and not emotional, sarcasm and dramatic side.. Im watching 90210 and im liking the story very much, I dont like annie and ethan though..They are like snakes to naomi.. Naomi who had been nice to annie and she onli asked not to hook up with ethan but wat do u know? They didnt just hook up, they lied about it.. Really terrific! Screw people like that! :arrow: I hvent eaten dinner! LOOOOL! ~I missed this thread! [b]--End Of Confession--[/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2009-01-15 11:34:40)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ducheszv]i wish sometimes, someone will learn to respect someone elses decision and give her/him time to think of it without letting her/him feel how miserable he/she is, it doesnt help.[/quote] [/spoiler] - I somehow agree with the spoiler above me, i don't think we are in the same condition, still, I love that quote :lol: [b]it doesn't help[/b]. :D, even if it does, it's pathetic :3 - i miss duch and tunie =( - 2009 is simply a bad year for some of us :paranoid: - I accidently drank my mom's wine and now, i'm dizzy :wasted: - i wanna skip school tomorrow, but i have 2 tests :wallbash:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess I was thinking maybe i should text my GF ryt now. maybe she's just too conceited to realize her fault, so maybe i should do the 1st move,coz i just cant stand here,waiting for her text. What if she didnt text me? so that would be the end of Romeo and Juliet story. :) Arghhh. and i dont wanna make it happen,i love my boo so much. . .[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that tonight's a hell of a night. :lol: I had so much fun. :lol: We had a Green Alert at MMP. :ninja: Guess who started it. =D I confess that I'll be helping my Mom check all the Test papers. :wasted: M1, M4 and M6. More than 200 test papers. \: Oh.. Help. D: *Wow. I'm like an Angel. :wow: XD So, I won't be online for weeks because for sure, my right hand will swell. :lol: I confess that I am really a Gossiper. :/ I'll do anything just for me to know about such things. :lol: This isn't good. |: I confess that I wanna Partey tonight! I mean, Now. Its already morning. :lol: Midterms is finished, no projects, no homeworks! No classes tomorrow! Now, This is the life! XD
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess.. TT^TT i miss my GRANDE-MUMMY
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think 2009 is a very bad year. Everything--well, almost everything is turning the other way around. The wrong way. It's sad.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i want everyone's future experience in this year to be happeeee :D:D:D When someone feels sad, i always feel sad. Especially when its my friend =( I regret myself when i can't help people. I always fail to cheer people up. I feel useless... =( It's like I'm just standing there seeing the person being isolated and wait for someone to cheer him / her up :cry: I know at the same time, i wanted to help him / her but i just can't do it since if i did, it won't help him / her a bit.. :doubt:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I'm wrong. Sorry. i mean, hell yeah. I'm sorry. =( -I didn't study. :drool: Divine intervention. :lol: -I was really laughing my *ss out while I was reading the latest posts in MMP. :lol: -I read something. waste of time. nonsense. :retard: -I haven't found my photocopied activities in algebra. :wasted: like omg. :wasted: nah. nevermind. :disgust: -I really love disappointed smileys. :lol: --> :retard::wasted::smoke::/:disgust::doubt: nyaaha. and this. :drool: XD
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I been crying for 3days now.. - People keep telling me to forget him already. - I really love him. and can't let him go - Maybe if i didnt let'd him know maybe just maybe then this wont happend - Im sorry =(
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i haven't finished the movie/video that i was supposed to do for our beloved professor. woo.. i am just soooooo laaaazzzzyyyy and addicted to other things. i haven't also still finished the layout which my friend asked me to do.. busy busy busy. LOL. i want to buy colored contact lenses! i want the violet one. ;) i already made a new account on Friendster so that Ftalk family can add me.. i don't want my other account to be so crowded. it is already. and i have to make it private because of some issues. and i want to keep my pics. haha. im dying to buy a new phone, well, aside from the contact lenses. i want it now. i forgot what i have to put here. so imma post again later.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im jobless haha :wallbash: i confess im still paranoid and worried.. :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-01-15 21:03:20)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm pissed right now. My computer has a virus :evil: Well somebody did let it have it. :mad: Everything is all messed up :mad: UGH Im totally pissed off I can't even talk. It's like im curse in ftalk Annoying things pop up every once in a while :evil: Links wouldnt work and I have to click like 10 times to make it work This red thing is all over the place My hand is tired TTT~TTT Totatally

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-15 21:22:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss someone so badly. too bad, i dont have load for 2 days. but still he never fails to keep in touch with me everyday. Its just frustrating dat u cant reply. Y__Y I confess that i dont plan to talk with someone anymore. Not ever. Friends? NOPE. =| i love the caption of this poster above me. :lol: » FriendsterElite › [b]iHate.you[/b] › Mga Masayahing Pinoy! i think i wanna put it in my caption also but i dont want to let hatred to ruin my day. il be a good person now. :P:P and i wont say bad words anymore. :D [spoiler]i kid on my last 2 confessions. =D=D[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: i am totally pissed of with my friends. i don't want to talk to them for a day or a week. :arrow: i miss my beshy sooo much. even my "pot" :P :arrow: my day is a :puke:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i am having vitamin C deficiency right now. my lips are chapping. hate it. i am missing someone. i want to register to UNLITXT but i dont want to. dont feel like texting, but i want to be unlimited. LOL. waste of money. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:10

[ 10 queries - 0.639 second ]
Privacy Policy