• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess [quote]- I really want 2 talking with all my best friends here :wasted: But i cannot find them~ I Didn't saw them around me :wasted::thumbsdown: - I Still confused 2 searching some pic 2 ma ava :wasted: - I loav ma rockmate! :** :kiss::wow: - I Miss one of rockstars member's :redface::lol:[/quote]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i miss my mom soooo much..=(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im onlne usng my phne. . :P I hate it 2m0r0w . . Dunn wana go to w0rk Im so effin lazy. . :wallbash: Jan 15 wl b my last day of w0rk. . I have my eoc already . .hoho
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Im saying goodbye to him . - Im so hurt because of him - I cried the whole night. =(
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I really HATE my mom. :/ - Im confused right now, can someone please help me and gimme some advice? :/ - Im smiling whenever I go to his profile. :-JJ Buahaha. Charot. xD - Im gonna be online for 30 minutes only, no extensions coz my mom has her timer. :mad: - She's so strict, I super duper hate her, I hope she'll change. :mad: - I miss someone but.. Ugh. nevermind. :wallbash:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]-i'm so drn badtrip.. -i'm a FOOL.. =D -i'm so darn confused..what should i do?? -she's starting hurting me.. =D -i love her but...arghh!!! -i dunno what to do...!!![/spoiler]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: hell week starts tomorrow. :wasted: :arrow: my lss: superhuman :arrow: i just became a member of MMP. :D :arrow: my head hurts. :wasted:[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I'm super confused with froggy and dondon :| I'm so curious. :| Deon is seriously crazeehhh!! XDDD!!! lolol, indonesia is rising up wif his crazy plan :lol:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess~~ i hurt someone. But it cannot be helped. and now~~someone thinks im a liar, not believing my explanations. I will leave my weepee family. but i will be groupless forever,. I know i made someone sad, but someone is making me very happy. I confess~~ im going crazy tonite. i confess i will be brave.,wakakakk~ many people will not understand da real reason. Hate me if u like, but i will stand up for [url=http://theftalk.com/p=nanix84]my love.[/url][/b] Lastly, i confess i miss sis angel. :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]up for my love.[/quote] ^ that good thanks you so much :( i confess i love her but now she not love me anymore. its okay for me.i will go 4ever
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that :3 [spoiler]me just greet anne and dundun happy monthsary. someone get mad at me. he/she said i was a spy. :lol: oh well, if eu hate me, up to eu :3 i forgot to practice today =( stupid mee :crybaby: waaaa :crybaby: anne keep asking me about sumthin,and i wont tell her :lol: heii its a secret dear ;) i have a fightin with my ex crush today. waa it seems much pepol hate me today? :/ whateber. im not in a good mood D: i just realized if being nice is useless. [spoiler]even i keep trying being nice to sumone who hurt me already, teh result is, he will hurt me moar =D [i]stupidity.[/i] why shud i spent my time for sumthin who really useless? :wallbash: he wont be mine anyway :3 [hr] wake up lin. search new crush :wow:=( but make sure yer new crush is single. :lol:[/spoiler] i miss him already T^T waaa. wait for 7 days agen. dangg :crybaby: he go for school project, and too bad with his gf. lalala poor me D: i became meanie now =D hahaha :lol: mahbe becoz of my meanie friends? :rolleyes::penguin: i wanna lauging and crying :lol::crybaby:[/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]• I'm irritated with someone, but I have no reason to be mad at her, because It's my fault, and I wanna kill myself for that. Crap. I don't want to start a fight because I know it won't do anything good. It will only make things worse. I just hope she will shut her darn mouth and forget everything. She hates me but I still love her. I'm so sorry. TT^TT[/quote] are u talkin bout me ghurl.. dont worry i wont tell him.. im really just gonna say about what i posted there the I'll marry you with him wahahha.. I forgot about him already becoz of you :eh: i prefer that u and him are a perfect match even it hurts :lol: i still have someone [b] btw I confess I was so soory to sisz chariz.. sorry sorry sorry.. if i could type it a million times.. i didnt told him he has no idea :crybaby: I confess i forgot about him becoz of meh sisz coz i thjink they are better than us wahhahaha.. i confess i like a new person here in ftalk[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Confess Me & my Hobbie are Sick! :lol: Sick of Stress.. aw i cant sleep early, abnormal sleeping pattern due to hangover from christmas break! :O But Still I Confess i Feel Better when i see my Hubbie i also confess im a bit Hurt by something just hours ago, i read something. but NVR mind! lessons learned! :eh: Take Care! :D :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]Today is not a happy day for me =|, it was at first, but everyone keeps disappointing me, until my hapiness level goes down to zero, and now minus :| this isn't a happy day at all. It should be my happiest day of 2009, but it doesn't seem like it. I just want to say, i'm sad, disappointed and concerned about my beloved ones here.[/spoiler]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I dunno anything about bel and nizam now. But I guess they broke up. :( Maybe she has found a new love, but her love is still our old group-mate. ;) If she gives me a chance to guess, I'll say he's Orio, isn't he? Well, she gives everyone the link up there. :) About pupu, I'm super duper sorry! I even dunno when's your monthsary date with dondon! :wasted: I knew it because I read every reputations that were sent to you. :penguin: Also, why are you sad and disappointed today? I'd like to know everything! You've gotten everything you want, haven't you? :) Tomorrow is school again. I missed my classmates. I'm relieved yet nervous. Relieved cos my entrance tests to high school were done. Nervous cos I dunno whether I'll be accepted to that high school or not. :/ The announcement is going to be shown on January 30th. God, please help me! =|[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]He became my addiction and its hard for me to let go of him , i've tried to set him free but no matter what i do i just cant do it =( i really love [url=http://theftalk.com/p=dondon]him[/url] i dont want to be but i really do, and i wanna say sorry to [url=http://theftalk.com/p=anne.24]her[/url] because im loving the guy she is loving :cry: i admit im jealous of her because dondon love her so much . And i feel some of the member of ftalk dont like what i confess'd long time ago [b]December 30 2008![/b] " I love [b]dondon[/b] and im sorry oke i cant hide it no more. wahepeks if somebody gonna hate me because of this..i cant help what my heart is feeling right now i didnt expect this to happen but it did i wanna stop it but i cant i've really fallen for him. You guys can say everything you want i dont care..if you are the one in my situation now you would understand. I will accept all the hates i will get im sorryy..sorry for loving someone that's already taken.. This is what im feeling right now and its gonna stay that way. You can try stopping me but i dont think it will help..they say if you love someone you gotta fight for it no matter how hard it is..this is why i confess this right now..Ima gonna fight for what im feeling right now. You guys can hate whatever you want. he's the one i love ok and im really really sorry , i really did try stopping it but i could'nt!!" All my other confession about [b]my kaluma[/b] thats all about [url=http://theftalk.com/p=dondon]him[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-11 09:47:52)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I was like. :lol: when I saw her caption. -I'm not yet done with my notes. -I wanna watch something x before i would take exams. ((: xDDD silly. -I enjoyed teh confe. though it was pretty.. =| -I'm out. see ya. \m/
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i really hate her, im so irritated. lels whattaworddd. :evil: I confess that im sick with this keyboard! :mad: I confess that im soooo lazy to go school-ing. :angry: I confess that i also hate this guy because of his attitude, i mean his liek-kid attitude. :rolleyes:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i was too lazy to go and help my girlfriend wif her assignment today because it's so damn cold outside and rainy and all i wanna do is sleep. It hurts my [color=red]heart[/color], but that's life. I confess I really feel guilty being a mod and all i do is curse, zap, delete things and stuff. I really don't get into the people that are interacting in f-talk. Yeah, maybe that girl opened my eyes to that. I'm like a phantom. Hmm. And i confess it feels uncomfortable now. I hate Mondays.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]LABTIM[/b] [spoiler]The heart is hurting. :( Sweetie, stop feeling guilty. Please? I know you're doing what you can. I don't know if I should thank that girl for making you feel this way. Oh well.. if you think it helped you in any way, I'll deal with it.[/spoiler] I confess I'm so irritated with this girl for using what I own. I mean, I don't own that THING like... own, own it. But I'm known for it and with what she's doing now... She's stealing it from me. I'm not mad that she changed what she is just for the sake of that THING but I'm mad because she's starting to get all over it that it sounds like she's trying to be me or whatever it is that she's trying to do. It's annoying.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:22

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy