• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

- I wanna have a confe. MMP is really surprising. They just pop out with a confe. - I really miss Choco & BFF. - I wonder where's Jolo~ I wanna talk to him.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. im soo scared to lose my job.. hope i wouldn't be out of work by next week.. i notice people still put their confessions in a spoiler. LOL.. i really miss people here.. i miss the old sis i had before.. she's still mad at me i think. :rolleyes: i didn't mean to.. anyways.. i will just be waiting till that girl comes back.. i hope it's soon.. i still haven't finished the movie/video i was supposed to do.. and btw, i think i wont be able to finish it. i want to transfer to call center if i will be out of job, but my parents won't allow me. i still don't know what to do. dont want to stay here in the house for too long.. em gonna die.. haha.. that's all for now.. still going to do laundry. LOL.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]- any reaction to what i have posted there will affect my decisions and my impression of our group.[/quote] [color=#99cccc]i missed this poster. :P:P:P:P i hope weepee is still doing fine. :D [hr][hr][hr] Hayyy~~i always lol at princess' text messages. :lol: It's like, she's always updating me with everything that happens to her. :wow: I confess, i feel lethargic, me wanna fly fly high/ :lol: I confess my uncle died today, they asked me if im gonna go home. :ninja: CANT. I confess, our pc crashed. it wont open anymore. that's why i cant online there at my sister's apartment. just here in da net cafe. :lol: i confess, dat he is da one who makes me happy happy happy happy this past few days. :wow::wow: I confess, i am :wow: everyday. as in every morning, every night. :wow: He is da sweetest thing that happened to me here in ftalk. :wow: Lastly, i wanna ignore someone forever. and ever. period. [sup]yep, im bad. =D[/sup][/color]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -i'm not in the mood today. because of super many things. :| -I saw a grey jacket. I want to buy it but I didn't bring any money today. I'll go to sm again. and buy that effin thing. -I can't wait anymore. Lots and lots of events would happen. First, the "Banggaan Revival" of Chevalier School. I would be present of course. I love battles. I mean, battle of the bands. Second, High school night. I'm not contented with the shirt I bought. :wasted: anyway, I'm so excited to here PARA PO's songs. Of course I would support my batch mates, esp. the vocalist of our band. Can't wait to hear liana singing paramore's decode. :D Then third, Feb. 13. our tropa will celebrate on this day. :rolleyes: Because there would be something. :/ In the other hand, feb. 13 would be the juniors' and seniors' prom. I got shocked when my sister told me that her first and last dance is already reserved for kuya nathan. :O goodluck to him though. -I regret joining with [s]them[/s]. I dunno what happened to them. I found them boring. :wallbash: I should have known it earlier. Their attitudes changed. or is it just me? :wallbash: -i'm losing a screw nowadays. i feel like. i'm. DEAD. :wasted: -i'm starting to get tired about it.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-17 05:42:55)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I was really :o when I saw the girl who was a big fan of Kara DioGuardi in American Idol. - I really wanna sing for Jolo :wasted: - I'm inspired by Korean singers :lol: - At last, I saw him online.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Really hate today =( - I Hate ma classmate, they are liar, they are backstabber =( - I Hate ma [s] bestfriends [/s] both of them is so j**k =( - I Won't have enemies here, so better i keep zipped my mouth :eh::thumbsup: - I hate everything about my self also my life :wasted::thumbsdown:[/spoiler] [spoiler][i] @ Nadd [/i] [i] ad deh :eh: [/i][/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, American Idol 8 is so cooool ! i miss AI 7 =( i still dissapointment about AI 7 result i'm curios about david archuleta that he will appear in iCarly, i still haven't saw him on there... i'm starting to like Timbaland *again* ;) he's appear in Keri Hilson new song `ayt ? i'll be inactive , i realy sure bout this -o- but not this month, la ~
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... i feel dissapointed with someone [sub]eu dunno who are you :P[/sub] i cant handle this anymoar. gosh. i wanna tell her teh truth.really. i cant handle this myself D: but i wont hurt [s]her[/s] them. im so bad. am i? :retard: i feel suu guilty. arrh. i wanna kill myself now D: tsk tsk. i didnt go practice today. again. amf. really. not in a great mood. i became so meanie. i startin ignoring someone. amf amf amf :crybaby: i wanna cry and burn my laptop <-- haha impossible for this one :lol: me lobb my laptop till death :lol::wow: i really curious with sumthing :P i post randuum thingy now. arrh :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -i'm a bad treasurer of our section. :| so irresponsible. -i love my baby. i missed my bee2. -i crumpled my statistics test paper before i passed it. i was super duper pissed. :D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-17 17:46:12)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [quote]-just got home...:cool::penguin::penguin::cool: -she's so darn cold to me...she told me to brb but nah she didn't texted me anymore and i know she's olredi OL..:mad: -i talk to mah ex an ahour ago and we talked so much..and we both have fun..haha lmao she's more energitic than me..ahahah -i wanna punch something,,:crybaby:[/quote]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I'm confessing for the very first time in the year 2009. =D -I really miss chaw.iLY beebee. -I'm really annoyed of someone right now. :wasted:

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2009-01-17 07:11:49)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess -I'm pissed with my project! It's so hard to do! -i am very excited about tomorrow's viva![/b][/color][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, I want to leave TS :penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess im so happy we have a confe =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I was teary-eyed when I watched MMK :( - I really am weird. :/ - I was soooo happy a while ago when Jolo said I had a cute voice :redface: - I'm so sad. Amfufu~ Fs is malfunctioning here. - Ampopo. I wanna chat with Jolo again. 9 years old?!!!WTH? - I feel cold. *burrrrrr.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat i dont feel ok... i guess at 1 point :cry: :cry: i confess dat, im happy awhile ago... but ryt now... im nt, i really dnt knw y. i feel dat my hurt wud explode :crybaby:[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler][quote]• Oh my gawd. Moi father just erased my very IMPORTANT file. moi REPORT! Argh. I'll gonna make one again. Uggggggh! :doubt: • I'll go to the dentist tomorrow then I want to have BRACES. :/ Oooh. PLEASE! =( • I really want to eat that chocolate over there in the fridge. But I'm forcing moiself not to eat it. Because later on.. My tooth will ache. :retard: • I want to have LAPTOP! Argh. :doubt:[/quote] [/spoiler]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess -i really had a good time at the ftp thread! Met new people there, and they're really nice! [/b][/color][/align]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. › he's better off without [b]m e[/b]; Im better off without [b]h i m[/b]. (: were over. OHA. I love you, Goodbye. :> Buahaha. Drama XD charoot. Thanks for the harsh words, I deserve it. echos men. XD › faith kew and I chatted a while a go, and we were like [i]CRAZZZZYY*[/i]. XD haha. Talking about some beetchyy stuff. Hahaha. Goodluck tomoro faaaaith kew ~ I love you suu muchiiee x) mwaaa :** › Kuya treck is my idol starting now. :> Buahaha. He's crazy and has lots of sense of humooor. :lol: He made me laugh my *ss out. =D=D Goodnite kuya treck. :eh: › Im gonna sleep na. (: Buahaha. Nyt MMP :p
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess,,,[/i] [quote]-i punch the wall in my room 3x just to release mah angier..but hell the pain is still here <3 and it's still broken..</3 -i talk to clau crying and she give me a sermon..:crybaby: but it's okay..atleast she still care bout me and it's a good news..:D -she told me something that gives me strength to move on..:D and now imma olredi smiling coz of her..:D -i jus wanna sey sorry to her friends whoever they are..SORRY i dunno what did i do to you but sorry.. -imma make puyat and talk to her and her friend..:D another points for me..talking to her friend nyahehehe.. -imma ready..but darn i realize i waste mah money for someone ahaha lmao it's ok its a gift to her nlng.. :lol: -soon we will be friends again,,i know..:lol: i have a good heart i always forgive people eventhough they hurt me too much..as in much much..:lol:[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:01

[ 9 queries - 0.255 second ]
Privacy Policy